Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now - page 15. (Read 5441 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0
in my opinion, this is the importance of why we don't make this as a main job of crypto. Better we work on other things too. And it would be much better if we focus on the bounty when the market is not good.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
this is the moment to buy, because market conditions are in the red zone and prices are too far down, that's why I suggest buying and while waiting for prices on the market to return to the safe zone;
Activity: 111
there are tow options o think if you buy at high price i advice you to hodl and be patient i think the market will soon recover on the other hand  if you are looking for making money now is the time to make money don't wait more.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
We need to be patient, because the market is likely to be weak for several months. But we must believe that the market will recover.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
I think uncertainty is what is dragging the market southward but if I have money I would rather buy or hold my coin now that the overall market sentiment is negative then sell when it starts going up which I know will eventually happen
Activity: 210
there's nothing we can do about it. we can only wait for the market to stop falling.
Activity: 70
The first thing to do when the market is down or going down is to stay compose and relax. Try not to panic and make careless decisions because it might lead you to something bad. Just observe the market and try to look for ways on how to earn in this time of the market like buying some potential cryptos in a lower price.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
In such situations, historical moments. Since historically bitcoin has reached the bottom. And its price is not so high now. We need a little more time and patience. I think by October November the market will recover.
Activity: 9
In order for the cryptos market to outperform, only large investors can help the market recover. We are just small investors. Market decisions are based on large corporations and single whales.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
When market is weakining you have good opportunity to buy top good coins. Thes coins are traded at their lows and when market will be green, you will get very good profit.

Is it not profitable to buy the coin when it is in green? Most profit you can get from the coin is buy the low.

The only snag is to spot this bottom where you should buy Grin
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
diceroll.xyz
If you have already lost some money, then there's no reason to sell at this point of time as losing some more won't make much difference, assuming you have not invested too much. The only option which seems most viable now is to hold. Market may become strong in near or far future, so you have the option to recover or even make profits for this.
Activity: 98
I think it is best to hold at this weakening market and endeavour to endure the hardship since it is just for main time. Maybe after festival period we will enjoy the market
Activity: 77
The principal activity is to resist the urge to panic. Try not to freeze in light of the fact that on the off chance that you do, you will lose more. Simply watch the market. In the event that the crypto esteem is going down, recall that its piece of the typical procedure of cryptographic money since they are excessively unstable. As a matter of fact, when the market is going down, its a decent sign to purchase more crypto so you will boost your benefit when their esteem increments.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Now in the falling market it is good to purchase crypto currency or hold it if you receive a salary in the crypt. The main thing is not to be afraid and not to sell
Activity: 190
there could be buyin and holding, investing is not so confident now and this can lead a lot of losses nad other problems there. I think that it is the most suitable tactic.
Activity: 54
I usually keep the tokens and coins in sale while I am weakening the market. The first thing I do after that is to follow the statistics of promising tokens and coins. The new investments I make make it possible for me to close 80% day by day.
copper member
Activity: 546
It is so hard to make decision now when market price are going down and down but the right thing to do at present is to hold and buy more altcoin, holding it till the price eventually get up and sell at a very high price.
Activity: 110
When market is weakining you have good opportunity to buy top good coins. Thes coins are traded at their lows and when market will be green, you will get very good profit.
copper member
Activity: 266
It is common for any market to have fluctuations, this time the market has fallen down. But we should not lose our patience and we should hold our coin until the market reaches its top. This is a good opportunity to invest time.
Activity: 140
I am personally using this time for learning more about technical analysis and blockchain technology. Also I am looking for a good ICO's. Thinking to start a masternode, so I am gaining my knowledge about. There are a lot of options, just do not focus only on cycle of market.
Pages:
Jump to: