Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now - page 18. (Read 5441 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 102
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

The most important answer is to have patience. At the moment, work on the stock exchanges bots that artificially lower and raise prices. They themselves form orders for the purchase and sale of bitcoins and create all this background noise that we are talking about.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?
When the situation like this,when the market was weaken we must hold our cryptocurrency token or coin.Be patience to wait until the price will recover.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
I prefer to be careful in using money in the crypto world now, and I should wait for the right time to buy or sell, because the crypto market is very unstable, and I prefer to be patient
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I think the best thing to do is to hold your tokens a lot of people usually panic anytime there is decline in price.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
I would not advise you to invest in crypto before the change of trend to bullish, and if you are already a coin holder, then follow the development of projects and constantly reinvest in more promising projects.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Now the market is on the rise or fall. In fact, there are so many things that you can do for your well being. If you sell your tokens in the market, and if you lose some of the profits, you will be able to avoid some losses or rise to your feet. If you are a long-term owner or day dealer, your strategy depends on your mind. Analyze past market history and analyze it based on your own decisions. That's the only reason to avoid your fear.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
I advise not to worry and wait when everything will be adjusted.I think it is not worth anything to sell the price will rise.
Activity: 182
In my opinion we must remain patient and cannot give up, this kind of situation is common in the world of Bitcoin. if you have coins to hold, hold it until the price goes up and don't sell at a cheap price. And if you want investment, then this is the right time to buy coins.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
Well depending on your needs and your target percentage of profit, you can always hold or sell when there is an increase in the matket. I personally don't hold for alonger time due to some bills to pay but I make sure it is profitable.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
There's nothing we can do but to buy  more even the market is weak for now. And be calm always in any time of weak situation because it will help you to cause of panicking to others.
Activity: 111
What i am going to do is to hold my portfolio becuase i think i am possible that it will return when it the market stablize and if you are a risk taker why not took the risk but keep in mind the risk in mind

I would say that the market will definitely get stabilized at some point in time however, you have to be brave and not have a weak stomach. Because things can go wrong and price can keep going down for weeks before it goes up.
Activity: 879
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
when the market experiences a price reduction is the hold of the coin that we have and if you have money buying more coins that have the potential then wait for the market to grow again so you get lots of profits
Activity: 97
I think it's too late to do anything now. You should have thought of that before. Losses will always need to learn how to accept them and not to chase double lots to return the lost. And the market will sooner or later recover.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

Be a positive man. Its a natural characteristics of financial market. Just keep patience for some time market stable. On the other hand you can can be a investor if you have enough money. You can buy valuable token from market in lower price and near future you will be a gainer person.  Grin Grin
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
What i am going to do is to hold my portfolio becuase i think i am possible that it will return when it the market stablize and if you are a risk taker why not took the risk but keep in mind the risk in mind
The market needs to be stable after downtrend of cryptocurrency dragged all price at lowest value. We might be threatened with it's on going panic sells, but being weak isn't a solution. We need to stand up and hold on to our hopes and dreams, because there's nothing to do with our fears but frustrations could rather stress us out. Waiting is our keys to successful trades, and most of all it's very rewarding.
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
I think it's still the same thing with HODL and be patient for today because there are many factors that make the entire crypto down and the increase tends to be non-existent and have a good impact. but still you do buy some coins that are potentially better in the future.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
I think the best thing to do is just to hold on to most coins one has the mind of investing in on a long time cos it would pay on the long run. But one can still make some profits by participating in some bounty works and at the same time involve in trading of one or two coins
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Activity: 27
If you encounter this kind of situation, don't do anything, as long as you have strong perseverance, patience and courage to persist, believe that the market will eventually rebound.
Activity: 336
if I face a decline in the crypto market, it is temporarily closing the amrket and while on vacation with my family, don't think too much of what is happening in the market, the market decline is long enough but don't let it reduce your health. Don't get too dizzy, hopefully help
Pages:
Jump to: