Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now - page 11. (Read 5441 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
September 04, 2018, 12:51:09 AM
i suggest you to be more patience, there are very huge risk to do trading or short term investment right now. unless, you are experienced enough with such market situation, get used by long term period investment, it will not make you confuse and worry about falling price too much. the price are still unpredictable, and really hard to believe that everyone has lost most of their portofolio caused by panic selling.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 12:50:27 AM
with the current market state I hold altcoin that I have and I am trying to collect more. because as soon as the market starts to grow I will get many benefits
Activity: 784
September 04, 2018, 12:44:46 AM
many cryptos have the potential either to invest. and it could be when it weakened then a good opportunity to buy a crypto has the potential either. When the market recovery could wait occurs then large fortunes could certainly just get. many cryptos that will explode the result coming in quite some time and this is a good opportunity to be prepared from this time.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
September 04, 2018, 12:16:37 AM
We gotta brace ourselves from all the negative vibes and stuff we are hearing and observing about crypto. In the end, no one really knows how far we can go, If you are willing to risk, just enjoy the ride and do not mind them all. In this period it is better to remain calm and not to make any sudden movements.
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
September 03, 2018, 11:57:16 PM
I usually cry  Grin
Activity: 146
September 03, 2018, 11:55:00 PM
All we have to do is be patient and hold the coin until the market price begins to recover. Don't panic when the market is currently weakening, we have to keep up the spirit to face the current market. Be sure and believe that at the end of this year market prices have begun to rise again.
Activity: 658
September 03, 2018, 11:18:47 PM
When market conditions weakened, as well as which indeed is happening now. then we recommend that you do the other things that are more useful and can produce. you could try mining or bounty. both of these things can be a little bit of help you out of trouble when the market is weak.
Activity: 146
September 03, 2018, 11:16:27 PM
Yes, the price of cryptocurrency is continuing to fall, and the market has not gotten any improvement so far. I think we must maintain enough patience at this time and wait for the market to pick up.
Activity: 64
September 03, 2018, 11:11:20 PM
While waiting for the market to improve, I did a bounty campaign in this forum to get extra income, in my opinion this is better than wasted time
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
September 03, 2018, 11:07:32 PM
When prices go down continuously then it will be difficult to trade and money. the most powerful way is to wait to reach a low point and buy then hold in quite some time. It would be better than selling but with the value of the losses. many who do like that because they are too panicked by the situation getting worse.
Activity: 162
September 03, 2018, 10:40:49 PM
If market conditions weakened as much as happened this time. then we can do is wait. Hodl if indeed possible. We can also work on other things, such as mining or bounty, while waiting for the market came back good.
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 10:36:22 PM
If you recognize the market is weakening then you need to jump into tether and wait out the storm.  I don't trust Tether but 80% losses are too much to bare.  If we get high in the cycle and things look off I'm jumping off the train next time around. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 07:35:25 PM
This year we had declining market and many people has already lost their interest in crypto and left.
The strong holders stayed and waiting for the market recovery.
Activity: 190
September 03, 2018, 11:21:48 AM
In my own opinion, I think the best we can do now is to HODL patiently for the boom period before selling out. If one decides to sell in periods like this, he may end up selling far below the purchase price which would eventually result to huge lose. Of what use is it, if one sell in a hurry may be as a result of panic and end up losing money? Sincerely speaking, whoever is interested in crypto trade must learn to be patient. Patience is key in crypto world.

What we experience now is a circle and the boom will repeat itself again in the future.

Therefore wait for that future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 09:49:52 AM
It does not matter when and in what condition the market, if you do not stop whining and will work, even if you have earned a little today or lost a little money, I think that only after that you will begin to understand that working with crypto-currencies is also a difficult matter.
Activity: 70
September 03, 2018, 09:47:36 AM
The most basic thing to recall in the midst of stoppage is that it's run of the mill for the crypto market to have negative years—it's a bit of the cycle.By staying calm and not making any sudden moves, you'll save yourself from transforming into a bear's lunch. Like don't offer and don't buy. basically be patient and hold up till it will create
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Today is the best time to have strong hands to hold coins. The weakening is not permanent we can surpass it just have faith and be strong to face the challenges. There is sunshine always after the rain.
Activity: 69
All we can do is to be patiently waiting for it to rise again. And it is a good time to buy while the market is down so that we can earn more profit when the market rises again.
Activity: 462
We all need to have patience and wait for market growth, because what is happening now is a correction. If you look at the graph of the currency in the retrospective, we will see that the growth of the crypto currency always exceeds its fall.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
When the market weakens my tactic is to feel its slack to sell its coin and re-buy at a very less price!

The number one way to avoid loss of your coins is to hodl for a long time and now your strategy is to buy more cheaper coin due to the markets is encountered dump and keep those coin until it has a good volume in the market then sell all of that to earned tremendous profit.
Pages:
Jump to: