Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now - page 16. (Read 5441 times)

legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
The only option that can be done now is just to wait. You can also invest in many promising coins as their prices are really low.

The best thing you do is to wait and hold your coin until the market is pumping again, when market is is not good situation dont do anything because you might get regret it. Also you can buy some more coins because surely the price is cheaper of all crypto, but make sure those you buyed coin have potential so it will rise greatly. Then do holding because possible to grow you coin more and possible you can make good profit
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
The only option that can be done now is just to wait. You can also invest in many promising coins as their prices are really low.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?
At a time when the crypto market is weakening, of course, we have to do that is to keep the coins we have held so far.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
If you are blindly believe in crypto and you don't care of equavalent in USD then try to get more and more coins, next big pump will help you to gain more and more volume. When to sell - perhaps when everyone will talk about crypto you can consider it like the right time to sell, grid time...
Activity: 552
Merit: 103

The history of crypto suggests that growth begins in autumn and usually continues until January-February. I hope that also will be now. Although in absolute terms, prices may not go to new highs.
Activity: 602
You better be patient in holding and do not take risks to sell. The market will rise again and by holding it will be able to make a profit and if you sell it you will really lose.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
When the market is weakening as it now offers two options for investors:
1. Long-term investors, hold and buy are the best today because holding at the moment does not make you lose money. If you buy then you look at the graph of the current penny trend is increasing again so this is a good time to buy.
2. Short-term investors should not be happy, buy more coins, this is a good opportunity for you. The market is bad but tends to increase at the moment.
This is an opportunity for investors. Do not panic, look at the history of crypto, you will understand.
Activity: 168
This is a temporary phenomenon. So, that you should not worry much. Now the market correction will end and everything will be fine. So, wait a bit and you can safely invest
Activity: 132
The bear market is coming, the heat has gone down to very low levels, and if that continues, I think a lot of investors might stop out.

Activity: 94
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

Just hold on and be patient. Be strong guys. Market this 2018 would probably not be good but there's still next year, 2019 and besides there are so many possibilities.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
Investor will have problem if price goin down, and for trader, they will sell at high and buy at low, maybe they will wait for support level, and then buy when price starting move up. when market move up?, we just only can analyze from indicator and news!
Activity: 434
All you say is true. Crypto is experiencing a bad condition, where he is in decline with a long season. However, we also cannot be rash in making decisions. In order not to further deteriorate our investment assets by selling them now, we must be able to develop our investment assets by following various programs in Crypto.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
I just go and do my job. maybe price of crypto is going down, but is going only forward. and if you want to be successful here, you should go forward also.
I used to think that the market will save only large-scale investments and new injections of funds into the crypto currency. And despite the increase in the number of investors and users of crypto-currencies, it seems that this is the formula for restoring the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
I just go and do my job. maybe price of crypto is going down, but is going only forward. and if you want to be successful here, you should go forward also.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
I prefer to hold my counterfeit currency and wait for the price of the counterfeit currency to rise again, so now many people are waiting for the price of Bitcoin and the counterfeit currency to return while investing in their counterfeit currency for a long time. The market is weakening, probably because the bear market just ended a few weeks ago, and the market is still going up and down frequently.
Activity: 107
No other strategy if the market is weakend is to hold. Unless you know how to trade. Because trading is a good strategy on price dept.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
You should always be cautious, because there are many scammers who are not responsible for the loss of your coin. We must always consider from all sides. But you can earn a lot of money on the crypt, work is work, but this crypt is a hobby from which you get great pleasure.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 98
I think the first thing to do is to calm down without panic. Then if you are a trader then withdraw funds to wait uptrend. If you are the holder is not all, the market down to gain momentum that.
Activity: 68
Not much, you could go short and then buy at lower price if you have the heart to take the risk
Activity: 512
Merit: 11

save your money do not take the risk to hold, unless you are sure with one altcoin to invest there, but there are some circles who are very confident that there will be bullish in the near future, I'm not suggesting to take that risk  Grin

I think rather than saving your money, you can actually take advantage of the market weakening. As you can see, the market trend right now, or this year, is downward. So you can earn money when market goes up.
The fact is that no one can predict the further behavior of the crypto-currency market. Of course, it's a very good and reasonable move to make a difference in price, when the market situation is unstable. But if you buy coins today, then tomorrow they can still become cheaper.
Pages:
Jump to: