Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now - page 17. (Read 5441 times)

Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?
If the prices for the crypto currency are weakening due to the general fall of the crypto-currency market, we have nothing left to do but also relax and expect the market to rise again. Since prices are falling at this time, we can only reconsider our coins and tokens in terms of their prospects, as well as change them to more promising ones or purchase additional amounts of such crypto currency. The main thing at this time you can not sell your good coins and tokens at these low prices.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?
For me, the best thing to do whenever the market is weakening is to hold all of your investments and avoid selling it or else you will regret it when the time comes that the value of crypto rises again. Buying is also advisable whenever the market is at its worst wherein as you buy cryptos as plenty as you can, as you hold it and becomes expensive, you will recieve instant profit for sure.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0

save your money do not take the risk to hold, unless you are sure with one altcoin to invest there, but there are some circles who are very confident that there will be bullish in the near future, I'm not suggesting to take that risk  Grin

I think rather than saving your money, you can actually take advantage of the market weakening. As you can see, the market trend right now, or this year, is downward. So you can earn money when market goes up.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

For this kind of bear market, what you need to do is not looking at the market. Looking the market will make you more sad because your portfolio falling everyday. In the current bear market, you need to forget about your coins and tokens, and later come back if the market is back to green.
I usually use this way but it really does not work for me. I was very scared of the current market and every time the price fell, my psychology became weaker and weaker. If this market can not recover in the future, I should probably leave this market as soon as possible because my assets are losing a lot.
Activity: 364
Keep your tokens and buy more of the cheap ones. A dip is an opening for us to take advantage to purchase more tokens to further build our portfolio. Remember that it was during the second half of 2017 when things got crazy in the crypto market. And we are now in the second half.
Activity: 384
All you have to do is be patient and wait until the market recovers. You don't panic and don't listen to what others say. You must remain calm and trust in cryptocurrency. You must not be incited. You must be patient so that your investment is successful
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
Since the market went down the strategy I have taken is to now trade. Just gather some good amount of ETH and then make trading and that will help in this time.
I agree! No trading this time for now since the market is very frustrating. I guess we hold our coins for now and in time resell it when it recovers.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io

For this kind of bear market, what you need to do is not looking at the market. Looking the market will make you more sad because your portfolio falling everyday. In the current bear market, you need to forget about your coins and tokens, and later come back if the market is back to green.
Activity: 112
Cryptot market is like a share market . If you can take risk only in that case you should join it. Have patience and be optimistic about your coin. Sonner market is show the growth  and your investment give you good reward.
Activity: 392
Well, if now falls, then do nothing, especially if you have invested money here for a long time , I think the only reasonable way out will be to wait for a new trend
Activity: 385
If you don't know what to do, you'd better wait for the recovery of the market. Although it is difficult to see a bull market like the end of 2017 this year, a small increase in the market may still happen.
Activity: 462
No panic, only calm and calm. If you look at the history of bitcoin in recent years, you will see that there were many such situations. Wait for the market to stabilize.
Activity: 176
The best solution is waiting. The market goes down, you lose profit. The market is cyclical and will go up. It is necessary to wait for this.
Activity: 846
Merit: 115
Prices for alts now is stupid cheap. I would start buying all your favorite alts and avg down more by 30 percent if things dump.And get ugly.
Activity: 2
Holding BTC is probably the best option right now. You can always try Bitmex if you hate having money.
Activity: 378
At the moment, the market is going down. But we should not worry much about this, because after the fall there will be growth. We must believe in the crypto currency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
A true crypto traders treat the market dump in a positive way, because this is the time where  they can be studious and resourcesful of their investment in their ways. They became more strategic and innovative enough to handle different difficulties.  Patient still the best attitude to possess in times of dump market. And if you strong and determine enough to invest to coin which is potential go for it while the price is good.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Since the market went down the strategy I have taken is to now trade. Just gather some good amount of ETH and then make trading and that will help in this time.
Activity: 798
First you need to stop constantly checking the prices of your coins. So you don't get upset. Be patient, the market will soon recover and everything will be fine.
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
That’s easy, HODL! Not much of an option right now but to wait it out. History will repeat itself. 2018 will be another banner year for cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: