Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now - page 10. (Read 5441 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 04:13:44 AM
We should just wait because market is a cycle consequently price of crypto will grow again sonner or later.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 04:07:24 AM
The best solution is to do nothing, just stand still and keep their cryptocurrency in place, no active trading, the chances of losing in the market not clear what's going on, bad procity shoot for a week and decline to almost zero and excellent projects continuously fall down. We have to wait until the market comes into balance by itself, and then you can continue to invest.
I agree that we need to wait for the market to recover and not sell those coins that we have, but we need to use low prices in the market and buy some coins if, of course, you have investment capital.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
September 04, 2018, 04:03:07 AM
The best solution is to do nothing, just stand still and keep their cryptocurrency in place, no active trading, the chances of losing in the market not clear what's going on, bad procity shoot for a week and decline to almost zero and excellent projects continuously fall down. We have to wait until the market comes into balance by itself, and then you can continue to invest.
Activity: 220
September 04, 2018, 03:52:41 AM
The current market situation requires us to be more consistent and firm, so we have to be more patient and hold our tokens and coins without throwing them cheaply. We don't need to stop participating in the bounty campaign and because many investors also have to keep investing.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 03:47:09 AM
Crypto market's weakness is very unplesant for participants of crypto market and to my mind you can earn on it too. Just buy alt coins or something else and you will be pleased with the reslut in future which will be very profitable for you and for your wallet as well.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
September 04, 2018, 03:40:04 AM
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

The best thing to do in this kind of situation is to just be patient and wait for good progress. Looking back to the past experiences of people that are involved in crypto activities, it is quite normal for these scenarios to happen. Although, there is a possibility that the coin that one holds will not recover, still that rarely happens.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
September 04, 2018, 03:34:58 AM
If I prefer not to look at the market too often. because this can affect our emotions. Should I focus more work on other things, such as mining or bounty. It will be much better.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
September 04, 2018, 03:24:27 AM
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

Try to hold your coins more if you have because this present weak market will not go on forever and there is no other way to go but up. This is only temporary and still normal if you compare it in the previous years before 2017. The weak market will also give us also the opportunity to buy potential coins at a lower price.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 03:20:19 AM
I see many theme of market going down what to do and so forth. I will state this is an awesome chance if the downtrend end around the territory where it is drifting at now. On the off chance that for me I have the capital I will go into the market purchasing potential coins when they are at a low working up more portfolio and once the market recoover my portfolio ought to be something exceptionally delightful to take a gander at.
Activity: 224
September 04, 2018, 03:16:33 AM
All we have to do is be patient and wait until the Cryptocurrency price rises in price.
I see that there has been a lot of decline since the beginning of 2018.
But I saw a few weeks ago, Cryptocurrency experienced a price increase even though only a little but this is a positive thing.
Hopefully, the Cryptocurrency price will soon recover so that we can all trade coins with good market conditions.
Activity: 148
September 04, 2018, 03:13:39 AM

What we can do when the market weaken at this time is to take advantage of it or be patience and it will spike again. If you have enough savings or money to invest you can take advantage to buy token with a lower price,just make sure the ICO you invest has a huge potential. Or you can also patiently wait and hold your coin.
Activity: 36
September 04, 2018, 03:08:00 AM
As the digital currency market continues to fall sharply today, many of the world's most popular currencies have fallen to unprecedented levels. Looking forward, I do not think we are at the end of the rotation, so the best way today is to buy and hold coins to wait for a stable return. People should not be too worried.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
September 04, 2018, 02:55:27 AM

When the market like this, the thing we need to do is buy as much as possible which coins that you want to buy before. In a year, this is the good time to shopping and wait the price increasing at the end of year
Activity: 199
September 04, 2018, 02:47:51 AM
with the deteriorating market conditions as they are now, we should continue to be patient waiting for the market to recover and hold the coins that are still held in the longer term, because perhaps the market situation deteriorates as it will last in the long run, or even this situation becomes an opportunity to buy a few coins to hold in the long run.
Activity: 110
September 04, 2018, 01:44:12 AM
I see this is as a great chance to buy some high potentiality coins to hold for long term. If a project can hit its softcap or hardcap in this bearish market, then definitely in a bullish market it will go to the moon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 01:13:03 AM
The market is now in a stabilized state, there was a similar situation earlier, which ended in a big recession. What awaits us now is unknown, but bears on the market are still present. So we need to reserve more patience.
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
September 04, 2018, 01:09:23 AM
First, when the market falls for a long time, do not panic and do not sell your tokens. If you have read a little about cryptocurrency then you understand that it is a revolutionary technology that will change the world. And revolutionary technologies simply can't cost more in the long term.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
September 04, 2018, 12:57:03 AM
When the market is going down, you have a chance to sell everything when you are fast enough and you can catch the price over the price you buyed your coins. If this not happend, there just one option who is open for you, and thats hodl your coins or you will hae to sell it with lose.
Activity: 324
September 04, 2018, 12:56:26 AM
If you have money left, then now it's time to buy interesting coins at a low price, and if not, then wait for growth. He is already around the corner. And your investments will pay off to you.
Activity: 108
September 04, 2018, 12:53:37 AM
On the off chance that the market debilitates and bitcoin or altcoins the cost goes down we need to do currently is sit tight and be understanding for the up and coming rally. Since there will be promise for cryptographic money to rise again as previously. So we need to keep hold of what we have now and don't offer it in a condition of misfortune. Keep reliable and positive reasoning about the market and digital money
Pages:
Jump to: