Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now - page 20. (Read 5441 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Relax from working in the market and do nothing. If you have already gained positions on transactions, then just sit and wait when there will be a more understandable situation
Activity: 289

I would advise you to buy coins in full because growth is inevitable, sooner or later, while for a year or two or several months, no one knows but that it will grow all know.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
In this period it is better to remain calm and not to make any sudden movements. Not to sell out because of panic all their coins when they fell in price. You need to be able to wait and not get upset over nothing. The market is sure to show its growth and it can happen very soon.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
Hold your current coins till market gain raise. but don't forget to buy coins in cheap prices. but this is a risky.
The price of most coins is going to make the trades feel really risky though just make sure that you will not throw your other money at junk.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hold your current coins till market gain raise. but don't forget to buy coins in cheap prices. but this is a risky.
Activity: 228
The market is very unpredictable, it's hard to know what will happen so for now this I do is I still hold the coin that I have because holding is the best way for now, the market is still not as stable and the price can not be sure will rise in a short time. I know that soon It will increase then earning is the next.
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?
Ha-ha, from the experience of being there at the beginning of July I now can say to you, don't be so fast with your conclusions, because market is far away from Awakening and recovering.
Activity: 140
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

There are two things that you can do when the market is down. Either you buy more or you hodl and just keep your coins. If you panic sell, you're just going to make things worse for you. It's not like the market will be down forever
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
It is actually a good opportunity to invest, that is the best thing you can do, the other thing is to hold, if you sell then you will probably loose any profits you may have or may be capable of getting.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
I think that you need to choose the most reliable cryptocurrencies and invest in them during the price reduction.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
The best thing to do with this situation is do not panic because this is the nature of cryptocurrency and keep your holding in your wallet maybe this is not the right time and last, this is our opportunity to invest with a cheaper price of each altcoins
Activity: 5
When the world you are living in is weak, be courageous and strong. Remember, only strong man will stay standing. We gotta brace ourselves from all the negative vibes and stuff we are hearing and observing about crypto. In the end, no one really knows how far we can go, If you are willing to risk, just enjoy the ride and do not mind them all. Do not panic and try to calm and chill yourself out.
Activity: 218
You have to immediately buy Bitcoin or Ethereum. Usually they are the first to restore their value. Or another coin from the top 10.
Activity: 562

You must remain calm and not panic. The crypto-currency market is subject to significant correlations, sharp price jumps are a normal phenomenon. Have enough patience and expect a rise in the price of coins, hold your savings and do not become a slave to panic sales.
Just calm and do not panic because we all know that the market is not stable and there are times that market will become weak and strong. Furthermore, if the market is down the things that you need to do is to hold your token, stay calm and do not panic and do not ever do panic selling because it will result to a big loss. Lastly, just hold your token because the market will recover and your token will become more expensive.
Activity: 25
I think that is one of the great opportunities to buy into. Prices are low and then bought in bulk. When it increases and sell than can get great results from it. Dangerous with it just might be the market will fall. But if you dare to resist and be patient, that is the key to great results.
Activity: 714
The best thing to do if the market is week and the price of cryptocurrency is still on the low price is to hold your token and just save more money so you can buy more token. If you save more money and then you buy a lot token and prefer to sell it in a high price so that you can earn more income and huge amount of money. Just hold your token and be patience because the market will recover soon.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

It's not weak Smiley only weak hands sell , market is bearish due to manipulation and dumps . anyway I see bitcoin price still high compare to recent years , its just lower from the ATH but for sure btc will rebound soon but not yet this year. all we can do is hope for the best and adaptation of btc in real time.
Activity: 82
These points may be helpful when the market is weakening:
1. Don't panic, be optimistic and understand that is the nature of the crypto market. Market forces will always have its way
2. Holding: try and hold some coins you have at hand because if you rush or panic and sell at that price, you might be selling at a loss
3. Invest more if you have the capacity: that is the time you can invest more if you have the ability and later you can sell at a good price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
how to deal with weakened market conditions is to be patient and wait (hold) until market conditions improve, if all the basic needs are met, if you really need money you can sell part of it and the other part you hold.
Activity: 14
wait and believe in it. One day the market will grow stronger many times Grin
Pages:
Jump to: