Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now - page 21. (Read 5441 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Well, if you have all the DNG in cryptocurrency then you will panic, and when part of that I think you easily relate to the drawdown
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Just hold on if you think your not good enough to take the risk and observe how the market will recover soon. This technology is for a risk taker person as you will not gain in here without a risk.
Activity: 80
Nothing much to be doing by then, the price starts to weaken is with patience we just have to wait until the price is fully back, if one do not want loose his or her money.  I think patience is the key to every successful thing in life.
Activity: 112
Market situation is a factor that affect everyone that is involved. Well the market can either be bad or good so when the market is bad you check where you went wrong or listen to the market news and know the cause of the market situation
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
The best thing for you to do is to buy coins now that they are cheap. buy a good amount of coins that you can afford then hold the coins in wait for the next bull market where you get to sell the coins for ridiculously high prices which means that you get to make a lot of money from the coins. What you should not do is sell your coins.
Activity: 266
The best thing to do when market is down is to hold whatever we currently have and continue investing because the prices are at their lowest. There will come a time that we will happily harvest what we have sow in the past. Always think of our future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

When the market are in a bad shape there is nothing that I will do because I canmot change what is happening so instead of dealing with the pain that it might give to me then I will just focus on other things and that is the perks of having a lot of source of income in the cryptocurrency world do not stick into just one be productive even if the market is falling.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
There is only one way to get a benefit from this situation and it is buying only. Buy cryptocurrencies now and hold them till the next increasing of prices.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
The most important thing is not to start panicking because this is the most terrible thing that can happen when trading in such a highly volatile market.
Activity: 212
well, when the market downtrend like today, the best way is to buy, why not? because this is a very low price for btc and other altcoins
Activity: 280
The market is actually going down and this makes it look so discouraging. But you cant just sit down and fold your arms waiting for the prices to rise again. You have to buy and make profit when the price begins to rise. The biggest profits are made when the market goes down.
Activity: 33
You should keep calm, the increase and decrease is normal in the electronic money market. At the end of the year, the market will rise sharply
Activity: 70
we must be patient and wait for the market to stop falling and start growing.
Activity: 84
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

when the market is weak, of course you have to hold the coin. If you do not want to lose a lot of money you can hold it, but it's up to you, usually if you panic will immediately sell coins.
Activity: 112
The best thing to do is to hold patiently until the market recovers, if you have some spared money that you don't mind spending you can buy some more altcoins, taking advantage that the prices are dropping, if you aim long term you will definitely see the profits, while avoiding all the fluctuations.
Activity: 140
I will buy some coins that will potentially increase the price with a cheap price when the market decreases. it is very profitable for me in the future.
Activity: 93
I will buy more coins in a cheapest price when the market si down and I will hold them for a while until the market goes back into its healthy prices. I will watch and observe what is really happening on the market and observe on some other projects or ICO's who have some good image for successful projects.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io

Hold your positions or average down, but only on the good alts. Or you may start buying some alts that are dirt cheap and are at their ATL at the moment, or wait til everything stabilizes as btc dominance is quite high, alts may bleed more if btc continues its move up.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
all you can do is increase the coin you have and wait until the market returns to normal to get profit.
Activity: 45
I think you should calm, the market will rise again
Pages:
Jump to: