Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now - page 24. (Read 5441 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
The most important thing to keep in mind during slowdown is that it's normal for the crypto market to have negative years—it's part of the cycle.By staying calm and not making any sudden moves, you'll save yourself from becoming a bear's lunch. Like do not sell and do not buy. just be patient and wait till it will grow
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
When the market is getting up my strategy is to gather all the funds that I have saved, and tried to make a good deal buying alternative cryptocurrencies, during the time that they are having their value again.
Activity: 70
You must have patience, the market can not always be stable. And adjust . If that bothers you so much .sell everything.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
The market is weakening as it is today, but our spirit should not go down. Weak crypto today can bring a good impact for our investment in the future. We can take advantage of this situation to spend on crypto by choosing the best coins so that when the market has increased again, we can get large amounts of results.
Activity: 112
Nothing you can do about it to be honest, have to just hold and hope that you bought at the right time.

You can do many things but the smartest one is definitely just holding. But now the BTC is rising so soon we'll see the results of our patience.
Activity: 96
Nothing you can do about it to be honest, have to just hold and hope that you bought at the right time.
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
I think what we are to do now that the market is weak is to exercise more patience and hold our tokens and coins without dumping them cheaply. The current market situation requires us to be more consistent and determined. We do not need to stop participating in bounty campaigns and as many who are investors also should keep investing. We need to be encouraged and keep our hope alive.The market very soon will regain its value and become green again. Let us be patient and stay focused.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
For me since the market's are weakening down the best thing you need to do is this find a bounty programs and participate in it and also you can still invest on some good project that will still grow up in future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
It is necessary to buy promising coins which after a while can grow and bring you a profit. I personally bought a pundi X
Activity: 126
This is really not the time to panic. Afterall we have never heard that panicking increased the prices of the coins, or stopped the bloodbath. Rather, I would advise you take a good opportunity out of this situation and buy more coins at a cheaper rate, now that you can, if you have the funds. Don't limit yourself and stop sulking over the prices.
Activity: 47
The main activity is to resist the urge to panic. Try not to freeze on the grounds that on the off chance that you do, you will lose more. Simply watch the market. On the off chance that the crypto esteem is going down, recall that its piece of the ordinary procedure of digital money since they are excessively unpredictable. As a matter of fact, when the market is going down, its a decent sign to purchase more crypto so you will augment your benefit when their esteem increments.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
It's a good idea to start scaling into quality altcoins and buy the blood. There are some risks, of course, that bear market will last longer.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Op you need to now check what is obtainable in the market now. I noticed that since yesterday, btc has been mooning and very soon altcoins will grow along the trend. We are gradually approaching the time for bullish run. As a matter of fact some are now in profit.
Actually in market there are 1500 coins but most of the good coins are affected for price based on this situations people are withdraw their money because they are fear of holding coins but at this moments we need to hold coins so we can earn more also we can buy new coins at cheap price.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?
Nothing, that is what you should do, I know it sounds weird because everyone wants to find out what to do but sometimes the best thing you can do is to do nothing, right now there is nothing you can do to make the market to grow up and if you are not a good trader then you are only going to lose more money if you try that route so your only option is to keep holding your coins.
It's a good idea to start scaling into quality altcoins and buy the blood. There are some risks, of course, that bear market will last longer.

Buy now or regret it later. That's my opinion. Alts are cheap and if you don't buy them now then when?
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Activity: 75
You have to be patient, wait for the market to stabilize again. The market will end its decline and we will see it grow again. I believe it will stabilize again
Activity: 602
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

save your money do not take the risk to hold, unless you are sure with one altcoin to invest there, but there are some circles who are very confident that there will be bullish in the near future, I'm not suggesting to take that risk  Grin
when the market weakens we have to multiply the investment. because it is for investment is very able to bring coins to increase and return the market into a development that is so increased and generate profits that are much more increased and profitable.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
I actually sometimes spend my days depressed, hoping it will improve, wishing that I took some profits earlier in the year.

You don't have to be depressed because market will always recover, and this is not our first time to experience this kind of situition. We have to be firm this time and be hopeful.

Markets will recover, but in the mean time I have to take out from the money I've lost, so I have less for the future. And then the fact that reality could had been different and in an even better position for the future if I had just sold some. It's like a domino things, bad kind of lead to more bad things.
Pages:
Jump to: