Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now - page 25. (Read 5441 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I don't think that market is weak now. We just rebounced and today there was a bullish day. Notice that day close is just near day high, it is bullish signal, reversal day .
 I bet for following week we will be growing, I am looking for entry point
Rebounced doesn't mean bullish, it could be a sign of bullish trap, but if the market could recover to its point where its reached the all time high then we can say safely that it's a bullish market.
But I hope that the bullish day is now because we're tired already of the bearish market.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
I don't think that market is weak now. We just rebounced and today there was a bullish day. Notice that day close is just near day high, it is bullish signal, reversal day .
 I bet for following week we will be growing, I am looking for entry point
Activity: 202
Merit: 0
What to do when the market is weaken now
The only thing you can do is to hold, hold and hold because that is the only way to save the market
Some people will panic and as a result of that they will dump their tokens which makes it more worse,
Because it will keep declining
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
I think this is a great time for us to invest in the cryptocurrency market. At present prices of Bitcoin and altcoin are very low, this is an opportunity for us to buy crypto cheap. I believe that long-term investment in Bitcoin and altcoin will bring us a lot of profit. Experts predict that the market will rebound and Bitcoin will rise to $ 25,000 by the end of the year. So if we want to make a profit then we should invest now.
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
I just buy an altcoin and sell it a profit since the market is so bullish now and it will be too hard for it to go green again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?
Hold on to your coins and start building your portfolio. That would be the best thing to do during this stage since most of the coins are very cheap. With the current prices we can get hold of quite a sum of coins to place in our stash until prices starts climbing. I tell you, if you do this and the market goes on a high, you'll be jumping up and down with joy! But you still need to be cautious in choosing your coins since many of them are not potentially profitable.
Activity: 112
Let us just hold our coins and token at this situation. I do believe that price will go up at the future. If you have extra funds left, I would suggest you to buy and hold because price are too cheap at the moment.

That would be the smartest move right now. I think that the worst has passed and the rise is on the horizon.
Activity: 182
Let us just hold our coins and token at this situation. I do believe that price will go up at the future. If you have extra funds left, I would suggest you to buy and hold because price are too cheap at the moment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
The best step is to take a vacation or do our hobbies such as sports or playing games with friends, do not ever expect that crypto is the main source of income so that when the market is down then our finances are always stable.

LOL. The vacation can be too long. I suppose that you can go on trading, maybe even try day trading. Look through the charts: many altcoins gained. For instance, pay attention to Ox and Stellar. Just do not stop.
The best step is to take a vacation or do our hobbies such as sports or playing games with friends, do not ever expect that crypto is the main source of income so that when the market is down then our finances are always stable.

LOL. The vacation can be too long. I suppose that you can go on trading, maybe even try day trading. Look through the charts: many altcoins gained. For instance, pay attention to Ox and Stellar. Just do not stop.

It's not all about money. You need to relax yourself and get some rest from time to time.

To buy good established altcoin that at all time lows levels seems and also to have some fiat in case BTC will go down (to like 4.5k lvls) seems like a good plan for me.

I doubt that we'll see another dip this year and certainly not that big.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
To buy good established altcoin that at all time lows levels seems and also to have some fiat in case BTC will go down (to like 4.5k lvls) seems like a good plan for me.
Activity: 434

Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?
Its true that the market is so weak, so i think the best thing to do is to have a patience to wait all of its price to increase because i believe it will all have a better value in the near future especially bitcoin and other great altcoins lile ethereum, litecoin and etc.
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
for this kind of situation, you should stay put, and wait for the right time to come, wait for its price to grow again and to recover. even if the market become weak, it can still grow in the future.
Activity: 25
of course, when the market weakens, it is necessary to invest, as soon it will grow stronger
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
I'm still holding my bitcoin and altcoin and i did not doing panic selling when the market is weak and even all the altcoin and bitcoin price are in red or prices drop. patience is your key of your success and always trust with bitcoin and altcoin that someday the price will rise up and give us the great price in the history.
Activity: 1655
Merit: 600
If you haven't sold some of your crypto assets before, it's better for you hold them and even buy some whenever you see an opportunity.
Activity: 126
If it is the time of the market being weak, you must not worry, just be patient. For sure the market will not stay weak, soon it will be back strong. We just don't know when will it be back, bear with the market and stay calm. I would also suggest you to find a good token to invest when the market is weak. Take this as an advantage to get a lot of token that is in a low price range. It is not often to get a cheap price that is the same in this kind of situation so you might take this advantage and hope for the best.
If you have investments, capital.  Worth investing in. The more you panic, the worse it will be for you.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Ne Asdzx
When everything is falling these days need to actively buy various promising coins to then sell at a much higher price. I think that the market reversal is very close so you do not need to panic
Pages:
Jump to: