Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now - page 26. (Read 5441 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Do not panic selling is the best thing to do when market is weak. Take a deep patience to wait when market will bounce back from dumping because it will. Hold and invest instead if you want to gain high and success.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
The market is weak but you should not forget that it is possible even on these small waves to trade because there are always waves of about 10 percent that up then down!

To trade now is perhaps the most worthy offer in the crypto market. All investors crypto-currencies for 6 months are forced to keep and buy up the lowered positions of coins. But there is no free money and waiting does not bring relief. On trade, you can increase your funds much faster. Let those who do not know how to trade crypto currency hold them!
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
It is one of the phases we encounter in crypto.
And if you take this as a main source of income, you would need a way to make profits from the bearish market, as no one can predict how long it would last.
Day trading (using pumps and drops) and arbitrage trading (on different exchanges) can pull profits out of this market.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?
Don't worry. If you're a patient trader, you'll see it becoming strong many times! It doesn't have to stay weak forever, but there's no telling how long will this bear market takes, so you have to keep cool.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

When market is weak, find a good token to invest on. Take advantage of the bullish and bearish market to get a lot of tokens while the price is really cheap. You'll never get pricing like these anymore or anytime soon so might as well buy mow and hope for the best.
Activity: 210
The market is weak but you should not forget that it is possible even on these small waves to trade because there are always waves of about 10 percent that up then down!
Activity: 373
What to do when the market is weak as it is now is to stay patient and wait for the market to recover. Because of course you do not want to sell what you have in a state of loss. So wait until the market recovers and keeps the coins you own.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
I think in this situation all what you can to do it's build-up of your positions which you opened later. It's the most realistic situation to my mind.

I suggest that the best option now is to wait for market growth, and during this time to purchase promising coins and hold them for profit after growth.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
Nothing than to continue to hold and if there is still spare fund, you buy more since its low and sell when its high again in few weeks or months.
Activity: 336
It is necessary to wait a little and everything will be fine, we all know that after every wave of growth there must be a fall. Judging by the fact that this recession dragged on, it should be explained that very soon there will be a very good recovery!
Activity: 910
in this case many people say to wait patiently because within a few weeks the market will get better again, and I believe such a thing because in cryptocurrency requires patience to be able to get an abundant profit.
Activity: 45
Leave my coins until the market gets better until i earn and be able to sell it. You must keep remain calm and don't  panic to sell. Invest in a good coins like bitcoin, ETH, NEO, QTUM and REBL etc. In the short term you will get good returns.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
I think in this situation all what you can to do it's build-up of your positions which you opened later. It's the most realistic situation to my mind.
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
I think this is a very good news. Of course you can disagree. I think that cryptocurrency really releases the bubble. When a certain chance is reached, the cryptocurrency will rise again.
Agreed. The currency needs to recover. But given the number of young investors, the currency will have difficulties on the rise when they start selling unsuccessful investments in the token at the peak.
Activity: 420
I think this is a very good news. Of course you can disagree. I think that cryptocurrency really releases the bubble. When a certain chance is reached, the cryptocurrency will rise again.
Activity: 112
Simple things to do just wait but don't sell your coins at low prices because it's not a long time low it's just short time low and just have to wait for high price or one more interesting strategy is if you enough balance to buy more coins at low prices then go for it and this step will make your buying average at low rates and if coins goes double then sale your half coins and get your principal amount back and rest coins are free and sale them at any price that is your profit.
Activity: 308
we have to do when the weak price in the market is the right time and hold the tokens / coins that we have. I think the weakening of the token is caused by the increasing number of coins emerging at the moment.
Activity: 364
what should we do when the market weaken at this time?
You need to sell the cryptocurrency, because coins will become cheaper. To buy now any coin is too risky. I'm sure that bitcoin and the whole market will continue to fall.
Activity: 90

Panic is also part of the market. This gives us the opportunity to buy coins at a lower price.

Yeah well the only problem with this is that so many people are panicking and when there's a massive people dropping out there coins. I think this is what possibly caused the recent price drop.
Activity: 532
continue to monitor only who knows there's a surprise or a momentary rise and could certainly make use of it for money. can I buy at a low price is also a good thing to do. especially if committed to investing in the long term it will be the result of profit.
Pages:
Jump to: