Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now - page 27. (Read 5441 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Now it is very dangerous to trade. That's why I watch the market and do not take any active actions. I think that growth will start soon and it will be a good time for investments.
Activity: 714
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

save your money do not take the risk to hold, unless you are sure with one altcoin to invest there, but there are some circles who are very confident that there will be bullish in the near future, I'm not suggesting to take that risk  Grin
for the weakened market conditions will be very good by supporting its development through investment and developing. because the ability to increase will be able to generate much more profits. so I strongly recommend doing its holders and investments to restrain and encourage the market to rise.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Technical analysts are concerned only with the price movements of securities. Unlike fundamental analysts, they do not care about the characteristics of the company that has issued the security.
Activity: 207
Merit: 0
Nothing is more important when market weakness, it is decisive. you have almost 2 paths. Hold for wait and convert type to commercial. Personally, when the market weakens, I will share the coins that are held to continue to buy other coins. In addition, selling them is a bad decision. That is the mistake of so many people.
But 6k $ for bitcoin is boundary, it's really fragile.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
These are moments in which one can invest but also those during which the greatest mistakes are made. So you need to be more careful in your evaluations.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
just hold and hold. On the off chance that you take a gander at the historical backdrop of bitcoin as of late, you will see that there were numerous such circumstances. Sit tight for the market to settle.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?
with the weakening of the market nowadays many people prefer to invest and prefer to hold their altcoin out of it with the weakness of the market which is currently not the only time to buy altcoin when the market price goes down but you can just hold altcoin and wait for it all backup

Activity: 99

My advice, if the price starts to weaken you can only patiently wait until the price stabilizes again, if you do not want some of your money lost.
I think, patience is the key to successful crypto. That's not negotiable, if you have a problem with patience you better put you in another business.
Activity: 252

I see quite a few topic of market going down what to do etc. I will say this is a great opportunity if the downtrend end around the area where it is hovering at now. If for me i have the capital i will go into the market buying potential coins when they are at a low building up more portfolio and once the market recoover my portfolio should be something very beautiful to look at.
Activity: 126
For me, you should not panic because it is just a part of crypto market. You must remain calm and just focus on the plan you are doing for investment. There are people who will tell you to quit and don't take risk at this kind of moment, they don't understand that this kind of situation really happens in crypto, they are the people who don't really know what to do. So if I were you stay strong and crypto will be back green soon.
Activity: 602
Yes, the market today is very weak. But even in such a weak market, we can earn. Some coins sometimes show very good growth even though the market continues to fall.
Activity: 173
Stay calm and also be patient. Do other things that can bring in profit. For example, join the many bounty or airdrops. do other coins or bitcoin mining. Or you could also take another step, another work that can make you a profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Panic is also part of the market. This gives us the opportunity to buy coins at a lower price.
Activity: 504
buy as much as could be purchased. but of course, that's if you have the capital to buy, if it runs out then don't all League only to crypto only. most importantly do not panic and sell at prices like this. rest assured there will be no profit which means when selling at the low prices.
Activity: 79
if this continue to happenned like dropping of the price in the market why you keep on staring the market try to buy now because if you do so, you can gain good profit on it in the future, just make a little research of which coin is  good and profitable in the future
copper member
Activity: 336
I think don't need to panic it is a part of crypto market, so remain on your planning that you did at the time of investment .people suggest you to quit now or don't need to take further risk, i want to ask those people when you plan to invest in crypto, do you think that market will always go up ,will  never come down, so why are you panic now .it is a part of any market investment if you donot ready to loose your money then you should keep a distance from not crypto but other trading also.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
When the market falls in the best position, those who came in dollars, or put on a decline. But it's hard to guess. So if you bought a lot of different altcoins, just wait for the market to rise.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39

I personally buy more some altcoins to leverage down my buy rate. I rarely open an exchange since then, will back to the market if the price hit my target price or if bitcoin price falls to $3000. Instead of keep looking at the price during the correction, i decided to spend more time on hobbies and learn something new.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Always buy good coins when market weakens as all coins in weaken market traded at their lows and whenever market revive, those coins gain momentum quickly and you get maximum gains. Quality coins recover quickly rather then all other coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
which I do when the current low price is holding back the assets I have, and trading with different capital. in hopes of recovering losses.
Pages:
Jump to: