Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now - page 30. (Read 5441 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Whenever the market is weak,do entry always when market crashes badly and don't be greedy.After getting little profit,get exit from the market.Hold some portion of your coins for long term.
Activity: 196
Trade If you know how to do this, if trading does not have the skills, then the most correct decision is to wait for a global reversal and then the right time will come to translate your ideas into a growing market. Someone predicts that the correction may be postponed for 2 years, someone says that the turn is very close, I also think that at the end of the summer we will gradually grow, but this will not be the same growth as last year .
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
There are two desirable options when the crypto market is weak. The first option is to hold the tokens that you had and waiting for the right time when the market is going strong. The second is to buy more tokens and sell it when the price is going high all in all patience is the key for the win.
Activity: 76
I think now we just have to wait until the crypto currency market stabilizes.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Market is very weak now, and in this weak market situation i suggest to hold your coins. Long term holding can give you always good returns. This is the best time to averaging your investment if you buy your coins on higher price.
Activity: 78
 Buy the dip has always been the advice, but at this rate now the market is making people feel hopeless with the way it is going from dip to dip. We can only speculate right now.
Activity: 140
What to do when the market is weaken
I think the best thing to do is to hold your tokens
some people usually panic anytime there is decline in price
and so dump their tokens which makes it more available then
you will see more decline, so the best thing is to hold.
Activity: 175
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?
The way things are looking people think crypto is done now but there is a great chance that the market will come back again even stronger. So don’t worry be patient and HODL. If you wanna invest then you should research on the market and some ICOs as they are not suffering as much as the Alts are. Liven and Ubex are few good ones, go for them.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

If you ask about the coins you already own, the best thing to do is just to hold them. Do not worry and do not sell. If you have not invested in some coins yet, it's a good time to do it. Because the prices of all coins are now below their standard levels and when the market start to goes up, everyone will go up.
Activity: 210
It is necessary to wait and unfortunately for a very long time, and newcomers in this business may well go into crypto at a fairly good price, so there are pluses and minuses!
Activity: 182
I advise the first not to panic. The market is recovering. Slowly but surely, while looking after the crypt in the market for investment. And soon, the market will start to work well
Activity: 266
When is market going down don't sell it's main rule. If you are a really investors then you will don't sell it when the market is weakening.
Activity: 266
you have two choice. First, if you have a money for invest, you can make an investment and buy new coins. The other option which is my choice is hold the coin and wait for the market increase time

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
to be patient I wait. or withdraw all your funds. if there is a way to sell everything without losing money ,I would. I waited for an even greater fall and bought the crypto currency at even lower prices
Activity: 286
If you have a coin then it is better to hold it. but if not then make this as an opportunity to buy it, because who knows later the price will rise again. And it looks like the price of coins will rise by the end of the year.
I like your point, most likely i prefer to hold my coin while the price of the crypto is getting down, and always think positive and patiently waiting for the price of crypto going up.  I diligently continue to participate in promising and trusted ICO that will help me to gain additional income.
Activity: 406
It's a normal thing in crypto that it's in the declining moment. For this situation, you just need to calm down and hold your token, well it all depends on what token are you holding. Just hold on to your seats and keep on tracking the price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
There is no special way to continue holding coins or to lose a sum of money. And then wait for the market to warm up.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
We must believe that the crypto currency will survive and the market will recover to past highs. I believe this and it seems to me that the market recovery will begin soon.
Activity: 420
Qravity is a decentralized content production
In the current market condition you have to give more attention to the token/coin price because you can lose a lot easily. Keep accumulating your favorite coin for the next bull run so you can a lot later, also don't be afraid and panic sell your favorite coin. Don't forget  to set stop loss incase thing goes wrong.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
Holding crypto is only we can do, if you sell your crypto at these down price then you lose, just keep hold your crypto the market will recover, how about buy crypto at these cheap price then you sell it when the price is high even a little, but at least you earn profit, it's up to you if you want to hold for long or for short term.
Pages:
Jump to: