Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now - page 31. (Read 5441 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 256
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

Hodl and stay calm till the cryptocurrency market bounce back again. If you go for long term, you should expect the market to go down several times before it recover. Sometime it take time for the market or the coin to recover so you need enough patience in waiting for your coins to go up. It is hard to predict when will the market go up again so it's better to monitor it often and study the price movements of your coins.
Activity: 789
Merit: 10
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?
If you have a coin then it is better to hold it. but if not then make this as an opportunity to buy it, because who knows later the price will rise again. And it looks like the price of coins will rise by the end of the year.
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
for us to see a market like this, we better buy some altcoin especially bitcoin, eth, ada, and TEN, for we will also get a lot of profit with high selling price.
Activity: 344
Merit: 100
All you have to do is stay patient and wait for the upsurge. You definitely do not want to lose money when the market is weak as now. And stay calm and consistent on your investment. Because the best way now is to hold on to what you have. Be patient and wait for it to recover.
Activity: 392
I mean most of the "holders" would prefer to sell at the top and weather the storm in tether but in my opinion right now is a bit late and risky to exit your position as we could witness a reversal of the trend very soon. So I wouldn't risk missing this train.
It's all between riskier and panic holders, those people who can take this risk will not allow the opportunities that they've think that will bring them good gains, each time market fluctuate there's different opinions and speculations, if you can work with that you can do some short trade business but if not
better to keep holding and stay safe with your position.
this is true, and i thin that many peopel start to selll in oanic and this is bad, will guarantee you a lot of troubles
Activity: 392
i think tha it is a perfect chance to take a pause and to think what shoyld be done next in the nearest future
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
I mean most of the "holders" would prefer to sell at the top and weather the storm in tether but in my opinion right now is a bit late and risky to exit your position as we could witness a reversal of the trend very soon. So I wouldn't risk missing this train.
It's all between riskier and panic holders, those people who can take this risk will not allow the opportunities that they've think that will bring them good gains, each time market fluctuate there's different opinions and speculations, if you can work with that you can do some short trade business but if not
better to keep holding and stay safe with your position.
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

For me when the market is so weak, I choose to hodl my coin and wait for the good value. You can also find some ways to make big profit their are many ways to make a good profit in crypto. You can join some airdrops that give big potential or refer some of your friends to earn some coins. If the market is weak it does not mean that what you have invested is lost but for me it is not true because you can still earn buy hodling your coin and waiting for the value of the coin to pump so that you will make your investment double. For me no one is losing in the crypto industry, you just have to be diligence in finding ways on how to make a good profit in crypto.

To avoid and cut more possible losses I patiently hold my coins when the market is weakening. Just like my situation now I am currently holding my BTC and other coins because the price isn’t satisfactory as of now. Keeping it might increase its value and increase huge potential earnings.
Activity: 602
In most cases, people do nothing, just wait and the market will begin recovery soon, because our money with you can already have some serious opportunities to correct the situation. So just wait and hope for the best.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
If the market weakens and bitcoin or altcoins the price goes down we have to do now is wait and be patient for the upcoming rally. Because there will be hope for cryptocurrency to rise again as before. So we have to keep hold of what we have now and do not sell it in a state of loss. Keep consistent and positive thinking about the market and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 773
All that remains to be done during the fall of the market is to keep your coins and when possible you can buy at a very low price for today.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

For me when the market is so weak, I choose to hodl my coin and wait for the good value. You can also find some ways to make big profit their are many ways to make a good profit in crypto. You can join some airdrops that give big potential or refer some of your friends to earn some coins. If the market is weak it does not mean that what you have invested is lost but for me it is not true because you can still earn buy hodling your coin and waiting for the value of the coin to pump so that you will make your investment double. For me no one is losing in the crypto industry, you just have to be diligence in finding ways on how to make a good profit in crypto.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
Activity: 318
I think at times when the market is in a condition like this, it is very good to hold the coin you have till when the market will rise for you to be able to make reasonable profit other than selling at low price and if you also wish to buy some coin, this is a very good time for you to do that because the price of coin are very. You do not need to panic for you not to make regretful decisions but rather be very patient.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
We should change usdt or keep quiet.
You can participate in some airdrop bounty programs during market recovery
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Try not to take a risk.Holding is profitable and risky too.Invest your money on a specific coin that has a good stability.For investors its time to wait. Though the market is incresing till its not in a good position.
Activity: 196
In this case, it is necessary to either keep the coins or buy more... I don't see the point in selling everything in such a drawdown
Activity: 546

I personally tend to follow only the pattern of the market, the growth of movement is only intermittent while more mendamenasi by downward trend.
there is not much I can do, especially with the assets I have long held. just a short trade for a little profit.
Activity: 108

save your money, do not use it for investment now because it will only be in vain. if you have a coin then hold do not sell it now or you will lose your money. that's what you can do right now, you can also wait for the market back strong to move on crypto.
Activity: 602
don't dwell just seen these opportunities. If you have a capital then this is a good time to start investing by having a low price when buying this kind of course if detained in a long time will be even promising results can be doubled from the current purchasing value. but indeed it can only if by holding despite a couple of years. If only a few weeks alone will not be able to get a huge profit.
Pages:
Jump to: