Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now - page 34. (Read 5441 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

I am personally concerned about this situation, but this is what happens that the results of past corrections and accidents make the situation difficult to recover. even every growth is only temporary, most likely the market will be back conducive after this year passes.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
your assets will probably bounce back and you just have to wait for that time, let yourself also pile up more and keep hold of it as time will come.the patience must be sweet and it takes time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
You can short crypto if you are trader, but don't short a big position with margin,because you can lose a lot.
On the other hand I believe shorting crypto is not beneficial strategy in long run, because crypto can grow by 10000% and drop only by 100%
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I will say the market is already being restored. So by the end of 2018 we can observe positive dynamics. The market will grow and work well. And everyone can safely invest.
Activity: 267
Merit: 100
What you can do is be patient. You can buy more coins if you have the money to do so, as the prices are now very low. What you should not do is panic sell your coins, that way you will only end up with losses. This is all a part of the investment process, prices go up and then they go down. Buy when the market is red, if you cannot buy then hold onto the coins that you already have and wait for it to pass.
Activity: 154
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?
I prefer to hold my altcoin and wait for altcoin prices to go up again and so now many people are investing their altcoin in the long run while waiting for bitcoin and altcoin prices to return, and the market is weakening probably because a few weeks ago the effect of the bear market just end then the market is still often up and down prices
Activity: 280

You must remain calm and not panic. The crypto-currency market is subject to significant correlations, sharp price jumps are a normal phenomenon. Have enough patience and expect a rise in the price of coins, hold your savings and do not become a slave to panic sales.

I think it's normal phenomenon the volatility behavior of cryptocurrency must be considered as member of this community we also established our own calendar of activities here in crypto identify the weak and peak month for us to be calm and not going to panic now is the time to show that we really belong to this community be patience my co participants.
Activity: 140
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Keep enough patience to hold your coins and wait, I believe the market will not always be at a low point, waiting for the market to pick up then you will get a huge profit. If you sell your coins now then you must be losing money.
I also do not think that the market will always be so low. I have been thinking several times about selling all my coins and going out of the market, but at the last moment I changed my mind and it is very good.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Not all of the coin/token are in decline. Some of them still strong and keep up in price. If you got stuck and want to earn some fast profit, Just sell them and should choosing a new coin, which remains firmly endured.
Activity: 196
I think you shouldn't panic first of all. Be patient and HODL your tokens. I think in the end of the year you will get your profit.
Activity: 70
Buy some more and HOLD
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
During this period, excellent opportunities are created for investment in reliable tokens with a good potential for further growth. If the market begins to fall, it is better not to rush with the sale of coins, and wait for the recovery of the situation.
Always find ways to still being positive even in a wild market like this, if you are positive then you will keep investing instead of being panic selling
your assets might bounce back and you just needed to wait for that time, allow your self also to accumulate more and keep holding as time will come
and everything will be rise up again.
copper member
Activity: 476
Just hold your coins and wait for the market to rise again. If you can afford to invest  more , you can as this is the right time for investment. When market starts rising , you can sell your investment and enjoy the additional profit.
Activity: 406
During this period, excellent opportunities are created for investment in reliable tokens with a good potential for further growth. If the market begins to fall, it is better not to rush with the sale of coins, and wait for the recovery of the situation.
Activity: 158
I would not say that the market is waking up. It is too early to talk about this. It's still too early to buy coins.
Activity: 112
Waiting is always good thing to do. House you can buy some perspective coins, but before you need to study them. Because in the future it will grow up.

Well you can only hope because you never know what will happen in the future.
Although some coins do have a huge potential and you can almost certainly say that they'll rise no matter what.
Activity: 238
Pick up good projects that are most sagging in price and buy them at the bottom to then get more profit.
Activity: 28

We should wait for the right time to come.and there is always ups and downs in any market like share market or crypto market so be Patience.

Activity: 303
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
you just have to wait. the market will end its decline and we will see it grow again.

Waiting is always good thing to do. House you can buy some perspective coins, but before you need to study them. Because in the future it will grow up.
Activity: 112
Patiently waiting, just as we are hunting. We should just wait for a suitable time to catch the prey. It may take 1-2 weeks, but it may take 4-5 months or more.

Or few years, it depends on the mark that you're after. There are people that are just buying BTC and waiting it to hit 100k in 5-10yrs.
Pages:
Jump to: