Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now - page 36. (Read 5441 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Hi, the most popular and logical answer is to wait. Of course you can sell something, if you are sure that this coin will no grow, or that you can buy it even cheaper, and then sell more expensive.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The market is weakening today. Holding the coin is essential for the moment now, if you hurry to sell them out will cause you damage on the capital.

BTC is getting stronger by the hour so it would be a bad decision to sell now.
Activity: 224
The market is weakening today. Holding the coin is essential for the moment now, if you hurry to sell them out will cause you damage on the capital.
Activity: 700
holding owned and buy what is in conditions of low but has high potential. It is a great opportunity to have more crypto for long-term investment. the cheap time now then when selling at a high price will get bigger results. This is a great way to health workforce form can be utilized.
Activity: 196
I think it can be done is wait. By doing something useful and can bring more profits. I recommend to participate in a variety of bounty and it also airdrops. Of course while continuing to monitor the movement of the market.
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
And what can I do? It remains only to wait patiently for a trend change, maybe it is already happening, but this is not certain. Spend more time with your family, in nature or somewhere else. In general, you need to get distracted by something at such times.
The current crypto market is so weak, there has been no increase in the price of crypto, even the cost of crypto is decreasing, at this time the market should remain silent because the crypto market is upside down, we are afraid Do not want and should wait for the price to rise.
Activity: 43
my advice is you see first the growth of the market coin, the dynamics of altcoin prices that are currently crisis is one of the things that usually happens, because it's good we give a good contribution dicrypto and play an active role to altcoin investment interest back menyagus, and must be sure that the crypto will rise again.
You should stay calm and do not panic. The cryptocurrency market is subject to significant correlations, fast price jump is a common occurrence. Have enough patience and expect a rise in the price of coins, keep your savings and become nervous slaves.
Activity: 8
Holding our coins patiently waiting, the market is falling a lot, according to the current currency price, I believe that everyone is a loss, as long as we patiently wait for the market to pick up, then we will get more profits.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

Those who are pushing the market down expect a panic sale from us. They want to buy as much crypto currency as possible at the lowest price.
It is necessary to endure and wait. The market can not fall all the time, it should start to grow.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
A decentralized registry for unique assets
I would not panic and sell everything. I would be prepared to wait or even purchased, depends on the specific situation.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

I prefer accumulating during this period, or go for a vacation and check back in 3 months time.
Activity: 518

Last time I feel comfortable with the situation when market is weakening as it has been said in this thread. I don’t see any reasons to be in stress. It has just become routinely. That's not a surprise at all.
Activity: 509
Patience is the key of success....
Activity: 131
we can not do anything about this situation and we can only see what is happening in the market.
Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
in this kind of situation you must endure the situation, if you just cant keep yourself for being calm and be patient enough and wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 252
If your coins price falls down i suggest you hold your coin and if you think tour coins price will not increase then you can sell your coin. But some coins has a great potential to increase you can buy those coins.
Activity: 280
If we have a good strategy, then the smart move would be to hold on to the coins. Even with the dip, there are possibilities of the market to go in an upward slope. But, if the investors are uncertain or aren’t that confident, it is better to sell the coins off instead of living in fear.
Activity: 350
If the crypto market price are weakening these past few months. Just simple to do, HODL your token/coin and wait for the fast recovery of all coins. Patience in the key to our success in our own future.
Pages:
Jump to: