Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now - page 35. (Read 5441 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Now wait and wait!  The market gives good signals to the fact that in the near future everything will go into growth and by the new year I think we will repeat last year's heights Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
At times when the cryptocurrency market is weak, you need to distract yourself with something else and just wait for the trend to change. If you look at the history of this market, you can see that the periods of growth and decline are very often replaced by each other. Therefore, you can be sure that after the decline, growth will definitely come.
Activity: 82
Patiently waiting, just as we are hunting. We should just wait for a suitable time to catch the prey. It may take 1-2 weeks, but it may take 4-5 months or more.
Activity: 98
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?
Waiting while buying little by little, or more searching for information, or campaigning while looking for a good project. I think there are many ways to benefit, though not profit but knowledge, as it will definitely be a differentiator in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Use such an instrument as stop-loss and you will never face with question what to do when the market go down.
Activity: 462
We will wait for the big come back of the many coins there. Hold until the increasing in value so you will not regret because you quickly sell it with a low price. Patience is the key to survive here.
Activity: 151
Keep enough patience to hold your coins and wait, I believe the market will not always be at a low point, waiting for the market to pick up then you will get a huge profit. If you sell your coins now then you must be losing money.
Activity: 140
must be extra patient in waiting and do plenty of other work to meet daily needs waiting for the market to recover in the few months
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

If you are a holder, you shouldn't care about your loss. Because the market is passing from a bad period. Just believe that, only if you keep being patient, you can protect your saving and make profit.
Activity: 183
you just have to wait. the market will end its decline and we will see it grow again.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
One of the most important things if crypto market is weak is high belief in crypto if crypto still have good potential, so with high capitalize that belief then we will not be easy to panic face situation like that. So we just have to hold and buy if you want.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
It is necessary to have patience and wait time. The market is constantly rising then falling. Patience is the key to everything.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Overall, there is nothing to do until this downturn has passed. We should not just succumb to panic and begin panic selling of coins because it also leads to market negatives. Better to wait.  Undecided
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
You are not right when you say that the price of crypto is only going down.
ETH is already $473 and has been steadily going up for the past several days.
So just monitor and wait.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
start buying when prices are weak like this then it will get crypto in large quantities. such a situation certainly is an opportunity. Indeed many awaiting the increase happens, but sometimes also takes time to decline to buy in large quantity.
Activity: 364

The best thing to do that i recommend right now is just to hold your coin since the market prices is dropping in order to avoid losing investment that you are holding today.
Activity: 39
All we have to do now is stay calm, do not get the wrong step that will be make us regret. Wait until the market returns to normal despite having to wait long enough. Hold all your assets and ultimately you will be the winner.
Activity: 158
ONe Social Network
We have to keep our coins and wait for the best prices in the market, and if the situation allows you to buy good coins at a cheap price, I think this is the best tactic!
Activity: 266
I would choose the strategy of waiting. Stay in dollars and watch. Live money is more important, I believe. If you are already in the market, I would advise not to sell but simply to hold
Activity: 238
I think in such situation we should wait with patience and hold our coin till the price go up. Selling the coin out of panic at such a low price will not be wise.
Pages:
Jump to: