Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do with 3 ETH? - page 4. (Read 3090 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 03:21:59 PM
3 ETH it is the good sum for investments in my opinion, but a situation on crypto the market very difficult, all coins fall very quickly down, ETH including. Therefore I have decided to keep for myself all the assets only in BTC now market growth won't begin yet.
Activity: 268
September 15, 2018, 02:43:48 PM
If I had 3 ETH, I would have invested them in several promising altcois.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
September 15, 2018, 02:31:06 PM
Imagine you have 3 ETH to spend on blockchain games only.
Which game or games would you choose?
Do you intend to gamble with 3 ETH?
if I were you, I would prefer to invest with ICO. choose the ICO that you think is good and start investing.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 02:28:49 PM
well, I would definitely invest in coins , because money shouldn't lie idle and it should work for me.)
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 02:25:12 PM
I think it's better to hold for a while suddenly the situation changes
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 15, 2018, 02:24:04 PM
3 ETH you have is better for trading, because the profit you get will be very fast compared to you hold the ETH you have.
Activity: 82
September 15, 2018, 02:19:49 PM
3 ETH to buy ICO is a safe choice. You don't need to do anything, just wait and follow that project.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 02:18:13 PM
I've not so much knowledge about blockchain games. So I can't say anything good about this. But I recommend you to invest your 3 eth in some good trusted coins.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
September 15, 2018, 02:15:32 PM

If you are having 3 ETH basically since ETH is on lower price so you can start with gambling with 1 ETH While saving the other 2 . If you miss on the first shot no problem you still have 2 ETH in reserve but if you hit a jackpoint on the first shot you can trade with the winning amount with still having 3 ETH in stock back .
Activity: 98
September 15, 2018, 02:05:52 PM
There are lots of things you can do with 3 etheruem because even without etheruem people participate in bounty campaigns and earn stakes by creating awareness about a particular project let alone having 3 etheruem, you can invest it in great project like MOBU. You will be glad you did because the profit you will make can buy you lambo.
Activity: 262
September 15, 2018, 02:04:06 PM

At the moment, Ethereum has fallen in price against the dollar and the rest of the coins, so it's best to wait for the investment.
Activity: 80
September 15, 2018, 02:00:47 PM

if I have 3 ETH, I will buy some tokens that I think are good. and hold it for the next 3 or 6 months. or I can also save 3 eth until the price is really good. actually all good options are just how you choose it. because eth is basically one of the best crypto at the moment. without having to exchange with other altcoins, at the end we will also get profit
I would definitely wait for several years, cause ethereum will definitely pump at some point, considering that it was once valued in more than 1000 usd
Activity: 284
September 15, 2018, 01:55:50 PM
Buy some potential Token ERC-20 in Exchanges or swap and hold another coin like Dash, LiteCoin, Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, Ethereum Classic, etc. . .  But you can HODL your Ethereum Also,
Activity: 16
September 15, 2018, 01:45:35 PM
Now there is a situation when the market is so low that there is no sense to sell coins and to fix losses.
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 15, 2018, 01:29:34 PM
I do recommend you to invest in on ico, good ico that i now right now is romad and mobu. You could gain more if you invest it on ico or you can play safe by just keep hold it. I think romad could be big anti virus company and their wallet seems promising to use.
Activity: 868
Merit: 509
September 15, 2018, 01:27:39 PM
Now it is too late to sell these coins, because the price is very low. I think that you can invest these coins in any other alternative coins that look very promising.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 01:20:12 PM
With such a market, I would not spend these 3 ETH games. I would try to trade them on stock exchanges. I think it would be a good option.
Holding is the best choice in this crypto market right now . Trading is a bad option at this moment when we compare between risk and profit.
Activity: 65
September 15, 2018, 01:15:02 PM
I'd probably just hold the ETH with it being so low. Most of those ETH based games seem to be crap and just a ponzi anyway, may aswell gamble it.
Activity: 72
September 15, 2018, 12:27:09 PM
If you talk about games, then this is your topic, it is close to you. My advice to you is what I would do. I would choose the top games and find out what consumables (clothes, inventory, and other attributes of the game) are popular with customers and buyers. And began to sell or resell these things. In other words, I would become an intermediary between the buyer and the seller. And get a Commission on the sale.

I think with 3 ETH I will invest in other cryptocurrencies, and keep half of them. The portfolio investment will be better. Of course, you don’t need to invest in any cryptocurrency for a period of time. I believe the price of Ethereum will be rise again soon.
Activity: 392
September 15, 2018, 02:33:00 AM
If I am you I do with my 3 ethereum, I will be chosen to invest from altcoins and bit coins and others are put into a bank as savings of my family. Put some business for my family and our future.
Pages:
Jump to: