Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do with 3 ETH? - page 5. (Read 3090 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 02:15:33 AM
With such a market, I would not spend these 3 ETH games. I would try to trade them on stock exchanges. I think it would be a good option.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 09:01:08 PM
You should save 3ETH to wait for the recovery of market. Or you can convert into BTC for more profits. Do not invest in some altcoins or ICOs. You can not predict the future.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 14, 2018, 08:58:55 PM
Imagine you have 3 ETH to spend on blockchain games only.
Which game or games would you choose?
I will do nothing with them. I will hold them for a long time to wait tfor the high price and bull marekt to come.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
September 14, 2018, 08:25:31 PM
I would rather let my eth stay on my wallet to gain more value.
Eth is really down and getting rise now.
If we could just wait more weeks we are in good hands.
We can get 500 usd per eth this October.
Activity: 168
September 14, 2018, 08:23:35 PM
If I have three eth, I don't think I will spend it on blockchain game, blockchain is not yet matured, I can only spend the money on smart contracts blockchains, or I will hold the ether for a long term. 
copper member
Activity: 182
September 14, 2018, 07:59:35 PM
Wait until the price will correct itself in the higher price, or maybe you can do trading using your 3 ETH play trading abd get more profits.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
September 14, 2018, 07:44:09 PM
There is not much that can be done with only 3 ETH. I would recommend to hold it until the price of Ethereum reaches some acceptable level and then you can sell it if you want.
Activity: 140
September 14, 2018, 07:13:35 PM
If i have 3 ETH , i will buy all token like : nobs, vikky ,FXT , FTXT, STL, NRG, APL ..... or all tokens price 1 satoshi BTC (ETH) . I will hold in 3 - 6 months. And wait go to moon. Or i will invest for DOGE , it is dynamic
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 14, 2018, 07:08:49 PM
my advice for the 3 ETH you have, you better use it to invest in ICO, because it definitely gives you more profit than you HOLD too long 3 ETH you have.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 06:58:06 PM
for now the market is deteriorating, only two options you can do are gambling or holding.
Depends on the situation. If the person wants to lose at gambling then sure he should go for it. I would hold. I can't afford losing more money than this market already sucked out of me.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
September 14, 2018, 06:53:14 PM
If I have 3 ETHs, I will stay home while reading the news and also monitor Marketcap. Or have plans to switch to some Altcoins, if there are more potential altcoins. No need to buy or make time for the game. Because it's just a waste of time. Cool
Activity: 994
September 14, 2018, 06:47:13 PM
choosing a game on blockchain is very risky because it's the same as playing gambling, if I have 3 eth at this time then I won't use it for anything because the market is currently experiencing a price decline, I'd better hold it for long term
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
September 14, 2018, 06:39:16 PM
LOL. If I have 3 ETH, I won't use it for playing the blockchain games...
I will split it into 3 parts:
Hodl; 1.5 ETH.
Trading; 1 ETH and divided it with several altcoins.
Participating in ICOs with the small amount of 0.5 ETH, that's enough for me.

This plan is not good. First of all it is smart to keep and hold the Ethereum, because the price of ETH is about to rise. No need to trade it for any other altcoin and certanly no need to invest in ICO in this market conditions.
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 14, 2018, 06:35:15 PM
I propose two options. The first is to do nothing, just wait for the growth of the ethereum. And the second to convert it into bitcoin. That's right, I'm acting now. Half leave in the ethereum, half converted into bitcoin
Activity: 157
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 06:32:13 PM
Really, why games? At the moment I would have just kept ethereum in my wallet and waiting till he will bear fruit.
Activity: 532
September 14, 2018, 02:18:04 PM
Hodl; 1.5 ETH.
Budget is too small so you can't do it.
You can't make 3 categories with 3 ETH because it will not bring you much profit. It's best to focus on one of the three categories, it can be more dangerous but more profit will come to you. If you have 30 ETH, your way is very smart
Activity: 336
September 14, 2018, 02:15:23 PM
if I have 3 eth huh ?? I think this is quite disturbing but if I myself better keep it than spending it, because I believe eth will pump up to its highest value like the end of the year yesterday trust me, and keep hold until the market is profitable for all of us.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
September 14, 2018, 02:11:29 PM
Hodl; 1.5 ETH.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 14, 2018, 01:31:53 PM
I will hold them for long term and wait patiently for the high price to come. Then, I will sell them to make more profit on order to buy in  more other coins.

Well it's said that it's for games so holding and trading is out of the question. Probably i'd look for a trusted site first and make bets on either sports or anything that interests me. Makes the odds a little better.
Pages:
Jump to: