Pages:
Author

Topic: What type of wallet do you use? - page 12. (Read 38509 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 253
June 02, 2017, 02:25:14 PM
I use web wallet to keep all money save and secure. And of course Payoneer is the best web wallet for me.
Please does payoneer support funding via bitcoins?
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
June 02, 2017, 02:10:13 PM
I use lightweight desktop wallets. Used to be it was just Electrum, but I've recently tried out Multibit and it's working out well. (Moved away from blockchain.info and coinbase since a year ago)

But yes, I do also use a web wallet. It's the only one I use for when I convert to fiat. It's from a local exchange and they've got great support.
Very convenient for when I'm away from my computer.

So, 2 desktop wallets and 1 web wallet.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
June 02, 2017, 02:00:37 PM
I use web wallets, because they're fast to log in. you don't have to install it on your computer so you can open it in any place.
I use blockchain.info its secure and fast
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
June 02, 2017, 01:56:24 PM
I have used web wallet, blockchain, but when all this fees issues started I have abandoned it because I couldn't control the fee and it gave me much troubles. Now I.use Mycellium wallet which is mobile wallet that one of my friends have recommended and I'm very satisfied.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
June 02, 2017, 01:52:01 PM
Shit, I'm part of the 41.5%.
I currently use a web wallet because it is convenient and I have access to it from anywhere, and because I have no substantial holdings right now. If I had more, chances are I would have moved it away from the web wallet and into a more secure desktop wallet. It'll be a while before I have holdings to necessitate that, however.
Activity: 244
June 02, 2017, 01:46:24 PM
I use Web Wallet... i like it
Activity: 1008
Merit: 280
June 02, 2017, 01:17:14 PM
Safe wallet and small fee what wallet is it?

I think any desktop wallet is safe as you have control over private key. For the fee, i do not think any wallet exists which has low fee and if you deliberatly send low fee, you transaction will never be confirmed.
Activity: 887
Merit: 516
Bitcoin OG
June 02, 2017, 01:16:04 PM
I definitely 100% use a paper wallet. I also made a copy of it and stored it in a different location, both are laminated to be protected too.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
June 02, 2017, 01:09:56 PM
Around 5 months back I was using two light weight wallets. One of them was mycellum And The Other was electrum wallet. Market has got very high fees so it is better to be switch for trading and transfer your money in altcoins as that can save us lot of time as well as money.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 02, 2017, 12:56:19 PM
I use web wallet at they have mobile app that enable me to send Bitcoin from smartphone. As I have a lot works to do and have to go to a lot of places so I need a wallet that enable me to send Bitcoin anywhere, anytime I want
You are free to use whatever wallet that suits your fancy, but why you don’t use a mobile wallet? If you look on the bitcoin.org site you will see several mobile wallets and you could choose one that suits your needs, I say this because web wallets have all kinds of vulnerabilities and the risk of a site like that being attacked is high, while the chances you as a person is targeted is very small.
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
For success work hard!
June 01, 2017, 08:34:16 AM
I use web wallet to keep all money save and secure. And of course Payoneer is the best web wallet for me.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 01, 2017, 08:11:18 AM
I only use web wallet but when i know about the issue of i see here in the forum that some btc wallet are not secured. My friend said that my wallet i use in web is not secured and maybe or near year it become scam or can hack cause of not secured wallet. I didnt mention the name of the web wallet i use.
Activity: 284
June 01, 2017, 07:52:28 AM
I prefer web wallet because it is more simple and easy to use anywhere. As long as there is internet connection .. I used to use the wallet offline but ahirnya exposed to the virus and I lost my coin. At that time I regret and decided to use web wallet.

I never had any problems using the web wallet. I try very carefully to store data and always scan files with an antivirus. I never turn on suspicious links and do not open mail from strangers
Activity: 224
June 01, 2017, 07:27:09 AM
I prefer web wallet because it is more simple and easy to use anywhere. As long as there is internet connection .. I used to use the wallet offline but ahirnya exposed to the virus and I lost my coin. At that time I regret and decided to use web wallet.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 01, 2017, 03:45:52 AM
 i use hot wallet
hot wallet is a bitcoin address users can spend money from at any given time. This wallet is virtually always connected to the internet as well, as it maintains an active connection to the bitcoin network.   it is termed hot wallet because the file containing your wallet details is stored on a device that is connected to the internet, which makes accessibility easy.
The internet connectivity of the hot wallet is a good thing since it makes access to funds for transactions easy and convenient
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
June 01, 2017, 03:39:47 AM
I mostly use online wallets like blockchain xapo and many other online bitcoin wallet available now online,i also sometimes use exchangers address as storage of some funds for trading
That is a good option if you are just storing average amount of bitcoin but if you are putting like above 2000 USD worth of bitcoin in online wallets then you are in trouble because online wallets cannot be trusted that much because they are mostly like take care of you private keys so you don't have a chance to fully control your wallet so if their service will go down then there is no way to recover it.
Activity: 378
June 01, 2017, 03:32:30 AM
I mostly use online wallets like blockchain xapo and many other online bitcoin wallet available now online,i also sometimes use exchangers address as storage of some funds for trading
Activity: 436
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 01, 2017, 03:26:33 AM
Safe wallet and small fee what wallet is it?
Multibit is one of the wallets that are out there that have a low transaction fee automatically set into it and the transactions get confirmed within 24 hours if the transaction is accelerated.

There’s a bunch of wallets around, I think that the transaction fee limit is just ridiculous for daily Bitcoin payments.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
June 01, 2017, 03:15:44 AM
Is there such a thing as a wallet that holds more than one type of cryptocurrency? For example:  being able to hold BITCOIN DOGECOIN and perhaps some other altcoins in the same wallet?

If I can remember there is a wallet that is able to hold several crypto currencies but I just forgot the name of that wallet mate.

I have read somewhere a discussion on reddit, I'm focused with bitcoin wallet and those alt coins for their specific wallets so I don't use that wallet.

And most of the time I'm always using a trusted web wallet here in my country.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
June 01, 2017, 02:56:39 AM
Is there such a thing as a wallet that holds more than one type of cryptocurrency? For example:  being able to hold BITCOIN DOGECOIN and perhaps some other altcoins in the same wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: