Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 101. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
September 09, 2017, 11:58:45 AM
I use Lykke wallet to my phone. You can store eth btc and some other coins. Also you can trade from the app. hopefully  before the end of the year we will be able to cash out via Lykke visa instantly . I recommend it btw
Activity: 350
Merit: 170
I do crypto TRADING
September 09, 2017, 11:50:52 AM
for me, the bitcoin wallet that I use in my country is coins.ph. because in the Philippines, this is one of the best bitcoin wallet that is somehow safe than others. However, i think this is only exclusive or only for the Philippines if you would like to download or install this. having this said, it is in our control if we save and use our wallets very well and not just using it to other sites that isn't trusted to prevent hacking of wallets.

Coins.ph is a wallet that you don't own. Do not store significant amount of bitcoin to that wallet. Download mycelium or coinomi so you really can say that you own your bitcoin. If you cant hold your wallet private keys then you dont own any of your coin that simple. Will you trust someone to keep your bitcoin? That is what you are doing if you use exchange wallets.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 09, 2017, 11:02:53 AM
for me, the bitcoin wallet that I use in my country is coins.ph. because in the Philippines, this is one of the best bitcoin wallet that is somehow safe than others. However, i think this is only exclusive or only for the Philippines if you would like to download or install this. having this said, it is in our control if we save and use our wallets very well and not just using it to other sites that isn't trusted to prevent hacking of wallets.
Activity: 42
September 09, 2017, 10:24:48 AM
I use secure and simple on the web wallet like xapo and coinbase. Though the charge is high, but secure and trustworthy
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 09, 2017, 07:59:28 AM
Guy i only use two wallets first one is blockchain.info then second is coinbase.com . This wallets are my choice. But blockchain wallet is my first choice. Then coinbase.

I think you should use some wallet which you have private key. coinbase and blockchain.info are not secure.
for people that new into bitcoin, blockchain is the better, because its not complicated and offer good security.
as you said, after a long time using bitcoin he need better security. im using blockchain too, because im prefer simplicity.
Activity: 686
Merit: 359
September 09, 2017, 07:55:07 AM
Guy i only use two wallets first one is blockchain.info then second is coinbase.com . This wallets are my choice. But blockchain wallet is my first choice. Then coinbase.

I think you should use some wallet which you have private key. coinbase and blockchain.info are not secure.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 09, 2017, 06:31:17 AM
I only used coins.ph. as what i know its the only  trusted btc wallet  here in philippines.
Yup nice sir. Me too i used coin.ph becuase its trustes btc in our country .thanks becuase bitcoin is legal in our county and i hope i ear a lot of bitcoins someday and become rich like others . Grin
it would be better to keep the bitcoin in the local wallet, because you would easily convert to your local currency directly without a middleman, btw I also use a wallet and a local exchange to store the bitcoin I have
Activity: 546
September 09, 2017, 06:27:56 AM
Activity: 364
Merit: 117
September 09, 2017, 06:23:04 AM
Trezor
Activity: 686
Merit: 359
September 09, 2017, 06:20:23 AM
I used to use bitcoin core but it took too much space and very slow.
I used to use mist but it is the worst wallet I have ever seen.

These days I am using ledger and its chrome applications.
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
September 09, 2017, 06:07:45 AM
1. Trezor
2. Mycelium
3. Jaxx
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 09, 2017, 05:31:13 AM
I prefer to use Xapo wallet.
strong security and easy to use.
for two years I used Xapo wallet and never lost my BTC.
Activity: 434
September 09, 2017, 05:20:41 AM
i use online wallet blockchain because my hardware almost damaged and I also use MEW and wavelite for token.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
September 09, 2017, 05:16:34 AM
Which one suits you the most?

I was more comfortable with coins.ph online wallet because eversince, this is my wallet that I used. There are many wallets to store your bitcoins but we need to be safe and secure our wallet because there's a lot of scam out there. I have heard in other people saying the best wallet is an hardware wallet because it is more secured than others. I want to buy this one, try using hardware wallet and compare to other wallet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 09, 2017, 04:55:32 AM
I only used coins.ph. as what i know its the only  trusted btc wallet  here in philippines.
Yup nice sir. Me too i used coin.ph becuase its trustes btc in our country .thanks becuase bitcoin is legal in our county and i hope i ear a lot of bitcoins someday and become rich like others . Grin
Activity: 37
September 09, 2017, 04:48:43 AM
 got it the summer of 2014. I leave it out in the sun either on the dashboard or work forklift, and have had it dunked in caustic at work. my only problem with it is the side holder for the 3x credit cards broke off recently due to wear and tear. Other then that, i really think it is a very well built wallet and will end up getting more.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 09, 2017, 04:36:13 AM
i only use 2 wallet ie eth and waves. because most projects always use both wallets to be used as a distribution transaction for each coin and in my opinion both wallet is very easy to use and also facilitate in transaction.
Activity: 140
September 09, 2017, 04:28:19 AM
My wallet and i asure that it suits me and helps me alot is coins.ph it has my country's currency wallet and a bitcoin wallet. It also have different online bill payments to be used for the user's convinience
Activity: 334
September 09, 2017, 04:26:22 AM
I use two wallets for different transactions. I mainly use Electrum , Coinimi . Electrum is lightweight and very good secure wallet I like that the wallet is decentralized and won't never be down but the only problem with electrum is lack of many altcoin support and that's where coinimi comes in . Coinimi is very similar to electrum in terms of security , it also supports around 20+ Cryptos. The only problem with coinimi is that its only available for mobile versions.
I myself use blockchain, but electrum and coinimi are also trustworthy wallets for bitcoin. I will suggest one of these wallets to all the people who have bitcoin in their pockets. Blockchain is obviously secure and very simple to use like your ATM card.

You can withdraw or use your bitcoin anytime from anywhere of the world. You can also sell your bitcoin there. Blockchain will send you the money to your bank account.
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
September 09, 2017, 02:44:21 AM
here in my country we only have one legit wallet to store our bitcoins its called coins.ph we can easily access our bitcoins through the app. There are some services we can enjoy in the app as well like buying mobile loads,paying bills,sending and receiving money,converting bitcoins to our currency and transferring it to our local bank.
Pages:
Jump to: