Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 66. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 10
October 30, 2017, 08:51:56 PM
i only use mew

i really don't know how to use multiple wallet on wave or eth.. Sad
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
October 30, 2017, 08:15:15 PM
Surely everyone will put their bitcoin on a trusted wallet like Blockchain.info, where Blockchain is assured to keep the bitcoin, thes bitcoinner, and make things easy, anything else for shipping and very small shipping costs ...
Activity: 156
Bounty Campaign Management
October 30, 2017, 08:14:23 PM
I am using MyEtherWallet because it's open and clientside intreface. It helps to store and for safety keeping and to broadcast your transactions on the blockchain through their full node.
Activity: 167
October 30, 2017, 08:06:43 PM
I am just starting in this and I have not yet decided on a suitable wallet for my needs, since I usually travel a lot and I am not at home most time. For while I'm using online wallets but I know that does not give me much security. Fortunately, I still have a very small amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 67
October 30, 2017, 07:57:50 PM
Hello guys, which wallets do you guys use for Bitcoin Gold? I am using Coinomi but I think I need to wait till 1st Nov before I can credit in my Bitcoin Gold.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 07:22:47 PM
I find mycelium is a very good wallet. could not complain so far.

but if it should be save I would recommend a paper wallet

Activity: 112
October 29, 2017, 04:48:48 PM
myetherwallet makes trading easily accessible to etherdelta which is where a lot of the new altcoins get traded.  Plus its easy to make multiple accounts there.  Added security with MetaMask is a good option as well.  
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
October 29, 2017, 04:45:14 PM
I only use 1 wallet for Bitcoin, and that is Blockchain.info ... and I use paper wallets for cold storage!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
October 29, 2017, 04:40:56 PM
I use Bitcoin core for local storage of my coins and MEW, EtherDelta for online exchanges and airdrops Smiley
Myetherwallet is most trusted and it is widely used as a storage for any token. Because there is a guarranty that our tokens are fully secured as it unique keys are very difficult to crackdown.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 03:51:36 PM
Ledger Nano and Jaxx Tongue
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
October 29, 2017, 03:50:53 PM
I use wallets that are only connected to full-nodes and provide the most privacy features, so Samourai Wallet, GreenAddress, and Electrum are my favorite to recommend.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
October 29, 2017, 03:50:08 PM
I only use Blockchain.info wallet.
It is the most trustable and reliable wallet for me.
It has all the features that I want.

- It is secure
- It has 2fa
- It has automatic fee determiner
- Fast and easy
- User friendly

I created my first bitcoin address on Blockchain.info and so far I have not faced a single issue at all. It is fast secure and convenient, I can add send payments to many addresses on the same time with low fee.

I too have the wallet in blockchain.info and found this to be highly secure, user friendly as well it provides with the feature of adding fee manually and get the confirmation depending on the fee provided. In the above quote it's clearly mentioned about the different features blockchain.info wallet has got.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
October 29, 2017, 03:45:02 PM
Which one suits you the most?

Well, I use two kinds of wallet; myetherwallet and coins.ph. I think the one that suits me best is coins.ph because it is the most accessible in my country. I can even use it for buying things online.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 29, 2017, 06:59:10 AM

Well, I use two kinds of wallet; myetherwallet and coins.ph. I think the one that suits me best is coins.ph because it is the most accessible in my country. I can even use it for buying things online.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
October 29, 2017, 03:36:52 AM
I am using online wallet (blockchain.info)
I have been using blockchain since 2 years, i have not seen any fraud activity.
It is secure than any other online wallet and also support ETH.
Blockchain has tie up with unocoin India and we can directly buy bitcoin from blockchain.info .
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
October 29, 2017, 03:35:28 AM
i am using coins.ph even the transaction fee is so kinda big amount ! also blockchain but not most of the time. Coins.ph is the most trusted wallet here in our country.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
October 29, 2017, 03:15:40 AM

I iam using eth wallet and coins.ph wallet. Eth wallet for trading ,campaigns and airdrops. Then when I want to convert my bitcoin to cash I am using coins.oh wallet .it is use in our country. I Thin eth wallet is safe as well to use.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
October 29, 2017, 03:06:54 AM
I only use Blockchain.info wallet.
It is the most trustable and reliable wallet for me.
It has all the features that I want.

- It is secure
- It has 2fa
- It has automatic fee determiner
- Fast and easy
- User friendly

I created my first bitcoin address on Blockchain.info and so far I have not faced a single issue at all. It is fast secure and convenient, I can add send payments to many addresses on the same time with low fee.
Activity: 280
October 29, 2017, 03:02:26 AM
i am using coinbase , bcs i can transfer coinbase to coinbase free , and also i can send address with low cost
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
October 29, 2017, 02:55:03 AM
i use web wallet that blockchain.info and myetherwallet..its easy to use but i don't recommend you if you want save bitcoin to long term . for long term you can use hardward wallet or local wallet

I have been using Elektrum for 5 years, but the fees have come up too much, 0.002 BTC is too expensive for me, online wallets are more economical.
Pages:
Jump to: