Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 68. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 04:27:11 AM
I see the blockchain wallet as the most suitable device to use. I am very confident in the very high security features and are used by many users and are highly reliable.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 04:24:48 AM
i think coinbase and myetherwallet is very safe of anymore wallet .and i use the wallet.
Yes both brands are very good.  We do have to pay attention to the brand of wallet that we use. Especially if we use online wallet, we should not be careless about it.  Of course we do not want to get scammed. I use blockchain wallet, the brand is pretty well known.
Activity: 162
Merit: 14
October 28, 2017, 04:05:37 AM
i think coinbase and myetherwallet is very safe of anymore wallet .and i use the wallet.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 11:05:22 PM
i use ethereum wallet, because from first join bitcoin i already use ethereum wallet. and my friend offered to use the wallet, because the features and usage of ethereum wallet is very easy, so I chose ethereum wallet.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
October 27, 2017, 06:58:15 PM
Since I am just new here in bitcointalk.org I only use myetherwallet very user friendly and easy to understand you can send and receive coins  with out too many click to pass by. but always sure that your private key is always secure to avoid from hacking
Activity: 252
October 27, 2017, 06:48:08 PM
All sorts, paper wallet, hardware wallet, mobile wallet, online wallet, exchange account, for trading is best to keep it in exchange account, but for long term storage paper wallet or hardware wallet.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
October 27, 2017, 06:33:54 PM
I am still using Xapo even though it has not been as beneficial for me as before. However my plan is to finish all the balance that I still have there to migrate to some other wallet. Meanwhile I'm using a Mexican exchange that has proven to be very useful for me: Bitso.
Activity: 189
https://eloncity.io/
October 27, 2017, 05:58:55 PM
I always prefer to using many wallet myetherwallet  for etheurum and ERC20 token , blockchain.info and coinbase wallet  used for bitcoin .
Activity: 48
October 27, 2017, 05:38:12 PM
My favorite wallet is blockchain because I like how it is being secured and how transactions is carried out it is very easy to operate although recently there are complains about delay and non confirmation of transactions with time these problems will be sorted out with the introduction of Lightning Network System.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
October 27, 2017, 04:47:48 PM
I have different types of online wallets, my favourite wallets is ether wallets. because i can easily transaction from ether wallets.
Activity: 182
October 27, 2017, 04:32:23 PM
Myetherwallet is the best one for ERC20 tokens
Electrum is very good for bitcoin

And i also recommend VTC and ARK wallets, they are both very good (easy to use, nice interface, etc)
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
October 27, 2017, 04:28:33 PM
Myetherwallet and blockchain.info.
i started with myetherwallet and it looked the safest place.
i dont know why but when i m doing activity on my blockchain.info.
Every time got like disconnected and after every click i need to re enter my password and all? is this normal ? Or only for me?
Activity: 42
October 27, 2017, 04:21:47 PM
I use coins.ph since I think it's the only one offered in the Philippines
Activity: 28
October 27, 2017, 04:18:54 PM
For BTC and ETH i only use Coinbase  and they have a great support team
Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
October 27, 2017, 03:54:06 PM
Myetherwallet is my only wallet. It is the easiest way to save or keep your coins. There are hundreds of wallets available wether digital or file key or hardware key that is already available in the market online. But as of now, www.myetherwallet.com is the only wallet I have.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
October 27, 2017, 03:50:34 PM
I always prefer to using blockchain.info . i am now using  blockchain.info. I think that The best wallet is coinbase for  bitcoins it is the most suitable for use.
Actually i used both   blockchain.info and coinbase .

Blockchainfo.info and Coinbase are both web wallets which aren't safe at all even if you activate 2FA. I would recommend you Electrum. It's a software wallet which is easy to use and allows you to manage your own private keys unlike web wallets. It is very important because they are proof that you are the owner of your bitcoins.
I think blockchain.info is still fairly safe and coinbase is a wallet that I think is not recommended for use. It's clear that electrum is a highly recommended wallet because it has the advantage of all fields.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 03:48:07 PM
I think that the best thing to do before choose the wallet is to understand the blockchain protocol.
I noticed that a lot of people believe that the coins are in their wallet. It's not true the wallet let only to interact with the chain.
October 27, 2017, 01:31:18 PM
I always prefer to using blockchain.info . i am now using  blockchain.info. I think that The best wallet is coinbase for  bitcoins it is the most suitable for use.
Actually i used both   blockchain.info and coinbase .

Some of my friends are using blockchain.info but i do get too much complaint on their chages.
They say their charges are too high.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
October 27, 2017, 01:21:37 PM
I would prefer to useing the ethereum wallet more, its is very user friendly and easy to understand,
and it is secured with a private key so that hackers cant get your ETH funds. Smiley
Wallet link: https://www.myetherwallet.com
October 27, 2017, 01:13:04 PM
ive only used coins.ph but be careful they are blocking some of account because of fraud and some HYIP transaction

I haven't heard of coins.ph , am sure the site is not known by many at all.
Pages:
Jump to: