Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 69. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 01:04:43 PM
I always prefer to using blockchain.info . i am now using  blockchain.info. I think that The best wallet is coinbase for  bitcoins it is the most suitable for use.
Actually i used both   blockchain.info and coinbase .
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
October 27, 2017, 12:58:21 PM
I'm just use myetherwallet and for transaction I'm using app luno or blockchain, it depends of the coin I have
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 12:51:38 PM
So that means using exchanges to save ones coins is not really safe right
No.
Because if the exchange goes down then your coins are lost.
If you're not actively Trading then you should pull your coins from exchanges.

Wow. Thats very good to hear. Thanks.
Because i use wesite like Coinbase, Luno, and Bittrex.
Am not sure if they are really safe to store money on.
But i think i know better now.
Activity: 147
October 27, 2017, 12:50:49 PM
ive only used coins.ph but be careful they are blocking some of account because of fraud and some HYIP transaction
Activity: 322
Merit: 363
39twH4PSYgDSzU7sLnRoDfthR6gWYrrPoD
October 27, 2017, 12:48:08 PM
No.
Because if the exchange goes down then your coins are lost.
If you're not actively Trading then you should pull your coins from exchanges.
October 27, 2017, 12:42:11 PM
It depends on the coins and i am using blockchain for bitcoin, myetherwallet for all my ERC20 tokens and ethereum and waves wallet for waves based coins. every wallet have its own features and coins support. All these wallets are best safety and security features.

Activity: 980
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 12:18:28 PM
It depends on the coins and i am using blockchain for bitcoin, myetherwallet for all my ERC20 tokens and ethereum and waves wallet for waves based coins. every wallet have its own features and coins support. All these wallets are best safety and security features.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 27, 2017, 12:16:47 PM
I keep both online and offline wallet. l keep wallets types of online because some companies have their own separate wallet.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 27, 2017, 12:10:02 PM
I use a wallet from a local site that exists in my country to store bitcoins that I think this site provides pretty good security for my bitcoin storage. Besides the wallet site I use to store the bitcoin I have a lot of interesting features in it and if I want to exchange the bitcoin I have from there I go straight to a trading feature. and also this wallet has the ease if I want to transfer USD to the account I have in the BANK step I have to do is exchange the bitcoin that I need to change to USD. then I just transfer to my account of course with a discount for the administration of a fairly low cost.
October 27, 2017, 12:00:32 PM
I do make use of exchange sites to store my Bitcoin really don't know much on Desktop wallet. But i don't think it should be hard setting it up
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
October 27, 2017, 11:58:19 AM
Which one suits you the most?
My recommendation for two best wallet.Number one is Blockchain wallet because this wallet is very safe and security is very strong.Electrum wallet is another great wallet for always.
so far, people sometimes use blockchain to store bitcoins. but, some people use the desktop wallet, because they say it's safer. well, but I feel that the system is the same, just how to open it is different. for now i use exchanger to store bitcoin that i have.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
October 27, 2017, 11:56:43 AM
I use Electrum wallet for Bitcoin i think local wallets are safer than web wallets.
Activity: 122
Merit: 14
October 27, 2017, 11:53:31 AM
I use coinbase wallet as my main wallet to hold my btc beacause it is easy to use do transaction and the safety is also good.then i use myether wallet for hold my eth and erc 20 talkens beacause it is more easy and more safety to buy and hold erc20
Activity: 61
October 27, 2017, 11:51:21 AM
I use MyEtherWallet and in Indonesia most people use vip.bitcoin.co.id/login
Activity: 246
October 27, 2017, 11:48:49 AM
My recommendation for two best wallet.Number one is Blockchain wallet because this wallet is very safe and security is very strong.Secondly Electrum wallet is another great wallet for always.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
October 27, 2017, 11:42:28 AM
I believe in local web wallets because security can be guaranteed and private key that is not easy to be hacked by someone who is not responsible even have much evidence for most users who are satisfied with the comfort of wallets that they can use.
Activity: 186
Merit: 13
October 27, 2017, 05:53:26 AM
I use coinbase wallets. and for ether token I use Myetherwallet. They are enough.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
October 27, 2017, 05:36:02 AM
Here in our place the nost reliable and trusted wallet saving bitcoins is COIN PH..secured and safe and was legalized by our Central Banking.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
October 27, 2017, 05:31:27 AM
I use a philippine based wallet so that i can directly convert my bitcoins into my countrys currency, the coins.ph. It is favorable to me for I can do different transactions using the wallet application.
Me too, It's very convenient because they have a lot of partners which we can easily cash out our money.
I hope there will be more business that will operate to compete them so the competition will be big and we customers will get the best service.
Activity: 337
Merit: 15
October 27, 2017, 03:50:09 AM
I use a philippine based wallet so that i can directly convert my bitcoins into my countrys currency, the coins.ph. It is favorable to me for I can do different transactions using the wallet application.
Pages:
Jump to: