Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 67. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Waves address 3PP4npcijfECsxrf4Ms4rSxPuZq1kamGn7H
October 29, 2017, 02:40:49 AM
I use Bitcoin core for local storage of my coins and MEW, EtherDelta for online exchanges and airdrops Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
October 29, 2017, 02:40:26 AM
Which one suits you the most?
i use web wallet that blockchain.info and myetherwallet..its easy to use but i don't recommend you if you want save bitcoin to long term . for long term you can use hardward wallet or local wallet
I use the same. To this, waveswallet.io. I do not have much cryptocurrency so I do not need other options. My brother in law portwela offline. Very cool option.
Activity: 479
October 29, 2017, 02:24:05 AM
i use web wallet that blockchain.info and myetherwallet..its easy to use but i don't recommend you if you want save bitcoin to long term . for long term you can use hardward wallet or local wallet
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 29, 2017, 02:05:55 AM
I'm using spectocoin wallet, but I don't feel safe with it, so I'm lookin for a good wallet right now to move my bitcoin.

I am looking for a good wallet for my bitcoin too since i have read an article about wallet owner who claimed that his bitcoin got hacked even with 2 factor authentication was on and it makes me nervous. I think i will use one of these 2017 Best Bitcoin Wallet available in the market. You may try and pick which one to choose sir.
Activity: 546
October 29, 2017, 01:57:53 AM
6 months ago  , i used blockchain wallet store bitcoin  but the issue of transaction fees and slow confirmation is making me to have a
change of this wallet . I do not like the look of this purse and security features, I'm a bit annoyed at login and forgotten passwords .
Then I switched to coinbase wallet, I found coinbase easy to use, not as difficult as blockchain. Although the protection of coinbase
is not as good as blockchain .
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
October 29, 2017, 01:54:20 AM
I am using coins.ph it is very easy web wallet, you can convert php to Bitcoin or vise versa, you can pay your monthly bill using their service , buy mobile load and lastly you can also buy game credits. The only problem here is that you don't have access in your private key so every you'll not get any free money during hard fork. I am thinking to change my wallet maybe electrum or i don't know i have to search for the best wallet that will suit me.
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
October 29, 2017, 01:46:57 AM
I use myetherwallet.com for the tokens that I'm going to receive from a bounty campaign here and when I'm done trading the tokens into ethereum and turning it again into bitcoins, I'll transfer it to my another wallet which is known as coins.ph. Well I'm from the Philippines that's why I'm using that as my wallet and it is very user friendly to me, it is so simple and easy to use for us Filipinos here.
Activity: 182
October 29, 2017, 12:55:18 AM
I choose Blockchain wallet my friend is the one teach me to use this wallet so i use this for now i am still learning her in Bitcoin world.
Activity: 174
October 29, 2017, 12:28:30 AM
there's a wallet i was using in bitcoin is coins.ph because he's famous for us wallet is easy to download so it's easy to regester here. and that's my cousin and friends  are using it.coins.ph even though I know as big as the profit on every widraw money its ok for.me coins.ph here is that easy to get straighty money into my bank account thats why i use coins.ph
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
October 29, 2017, 12:19:36 AM
I use electrum and pairty, these wallet is very convenient, easy to synchronize data
Activity: 350
Merit: 170
I do crypto TRADING
October 29, 2017, 12:12:55 AM
Im using this Ledger Nano S - The secure hardware wallet

It store all my bitcoin and my altcoins in this one small device which i can carry in my pocket anywhere and anytime. So I feel safe that my coins are all safe. It has a PIN for protection and a hidden wallet and a second PIN for additional protection.

The best part is that is is so cheap in price but the best of its kind.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 02:26:56 PM
I use local bitcoin wallet because this is the easy-to-use bitcoin wallet to my country, its easy to change to cash incase I need it.

Never prefer those local bitcoin wallets. They keep your private keys and they can steal your assets without your information. This is not logical. Get private bitcoin wallets for your own. I prefer bitcoin core wallet.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
October 28, 2017, 12:13:10 PM
Definitely i choose coins.ph for the best online wallet in the philippines no hassle easy to transfer with our money. And i choose coinbase for my other transaction of altcoins for low fees.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
October 28, 2017, 05:33:54 AM

I use Liqui.io. It has all the coins there and practically I can just centralize all of my coins there for easy transaction. Looks really safe and I don't normally use on a daily basis so I'm not bother when there are possible hacks. It's easy to use and fairly easy to register.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 05:33:48 AM
I use local bitcoin wallet because this is the easy-to-use bitcoin wallet to my country, its easy to change to cash incase I need it.
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
October 28, 2017, 05:32:48 AM
the best wallet is blockchain for online wallet and I always using blokchain
blockchain is good wallet simple, interface and easy to use it.
Activity: 504
October 28, 2017, 05:30:01 AM

So far here are the wallets I've been using for my different kinds of coins:

Coins.ph - I've been using this because I live in the Philippines. Great wallet for beginners and this is where I transfer most of cash to be converted to bitcoins. Really helpful because it's easy to use and it has graphs. I can buy steam credits here too. It has an app too.

Myetherwallet.com - a great wallet for offline wallets. I just upload my wallet and the site updates my bitcoins. It's encrypyed so it's really secure.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 05:24:29 AM
I use Ledger. It is safe and practical. Of course it depends on it if you make a lot of transactions. But in terms of security Ledger is one of the best.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
October 28, 2017, 05:17:12 AM
At the moment since I have only a fraction of Bitcoin I'm using blockchain wallet, and a MEW wallet for my tokens earned from bounty programs.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
October 28, 2017, 04:28:18 AM
usually I use the Blockchain wallet to store Bitcoin. to store altcoin normally I use Myetherwallet and Jaxx to store Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: