Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 70. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
October 27, 2017, 03:36:41 AM
Which one suits you the most?
I am using the exchange web as my wallet because it can both be a wallet and can be trading.
yeah you can use the exchange site for your wallet, but the disadvantage may be a bit vulnrable to hack because the exchange site does not have many security features like authentication, wallet backups, private key, or the like, but the advantage is that you will be easier to exchange with other coins or fiat currency
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
October 27, 2017, 03:08:53 AM
Trezor. The most secure hardware wallet out there in my opinion Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
October 27, 2017, 03:02:22 AM
I use virtual wallet called coins.ph it is easily to transact money easily to get money whenever I want to this wallet is very important to me it changes my life and the way my family live in. Sustaining my needs today is not my problem anymore because of this wallet I can use it everywhere even though I travel in different places I just cash out it and use to buy anything that I wanted. Thanks to bitcoin because it really makes my life change .
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I LOVE ADABS
October 27, 2017, 02:54:03 AM

Coins.ph app suits in me the most but i do also have blockchain, coinbase, xapo wallet. Coins.ph is so easy to use and whenever i need to withdraw money i can do that easily. I can also use it to buy prepaid load and game credits and also to pay my bills online with just a snap.
Activity: 164
October 27, 2017, 02:20:41 AM
I use coins.ph when i need to cash out because it has many features however its prohibited to send btc in gambling site when im using that wallet so i also use blockchain.info for storing most of my bitcoins and to send btc in gambling.
I heard about that also that is not safe to use coins.ph to deposit and withdraw money from gambling site but I've used it many times and I haven't met any problem at all.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
October 27, 2017, 02:19:05 AM
I use coins.ph when i need to cash out because it has many features however its prohibited to send btc in gambling site when im using that wallet so i also use blockchain.info for storing most of my bitcoins and to send btc in gambling.
Activity: 278
October 27, 2017, 02:11:55 AM
I only used coins.ph. as what i know its the only  trusted btc wallet  here in philippines.

I also use that wallet because it is so easy to use and many things that you can do, like paying bills or some game credita.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 01:54:41 AM
I live in indonesia. I use vip.bitcoin.co.id because its support indonesia currency and easy to top-up in indonesia. And i use myetherwallet.com too for coins.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
October 27, 2017, 01:50:31 AM
I use 2 wallet for saving, and these 2 are Electrum(Desktop) and My Ether Wallet.
Electrum wallet has lightweighted design.
As for the MEW, it has ERC20 tokens and smart contract. So i can save much token in one wallet.  Roll Eyes

I also have other online wallets(Xapo, blockchain.info, GreenAdress) but I do not use it too much.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
October 27, 2017, 01:43:46 AM
Actually coinbase is best for me.I  always try to use coinbase.Blockchain also good.Many people use coinbase.And it is good.

Coinbase is really good wallet, we can even cash it out our bitcoin into fiat directly through coinbase but i hate the fee, it's quite big for me. I usually use both coinbase and blockchain.info wallet. I'm a gambler so when i deposit my money into bitcoin i need to send it first into blockchain then send it again too the gambling site.
Don't get too much comfortable with coinbase and other online wallets because they are not safe and it is better to have your own desktop wallet in your computer rather than trusting online wallets. Make your coinbase wallet as you cash in and cash gateway but never trust it to put your all bitcoin or money there. It is better to pay extra fees from transferring bitcoin from your desktop wallet to online wallet rather than risking all your money.
Activity: 350
October 26, 2017, 11:44:34 PM
Actually coinbase is best for me.I  always try to use coinbase.Blockchain also good.Many people use coinbase.And it is good.

Coinbase is really good wallet, we can even cash it out our bitcoin into fiat directly through coinbase but i hate the fee, it's quite big for me. I usually use both coinbase and blockchain.info wallet. I'm a gambler so when i deposit my money into bitcoin i need to send it first into blockchain then send it again too the gambling site.
Activity: 420
October 26, 2017, 11:40:35 PM
I use myetherwallet wallet because I think it is easy to use and has many features in myetherwallet
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
October 26, 2017, 11:33:25 PM
Paper wallet is good anyway
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
October 26, 2017, 11:30:04 PM
I only used coins.ph. as what i know its the only  trusted btc wallet  here in philippines.

yes, same here, I'm only using coin.ph
I also uses coin.ph it is easier than ether wallet ,ether wallet has a plenty of numbers and letters combination.
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Honesty is the best policy
October 26, 2017, 11:23:52 PM
Activity: 449
October 26, 2017, 11:17:03 PM
i only use coins.ph because this is the only wallet that can be use in our country to withdraw instantly other wallet dont have bank transfer they use only paypal and other international banks.
Activity: 5
October 26, 2017, 11:09:36 PM
For storing my ERC20 tokens, I used myetherwallet. For Bitcoins, better used Blockchain. For other altcoins, I used the wallet that is recommended to it such as ripple - github.
Activity: 38
October 26, 2017, 11:06:35 PM
If we have more BTC (1 btc < ) we should use wallet , Normally I'm using Coinbase but Blockchain  also good one, If we have less amount of btc we can keep it on exchanges because BTC tx fee is high , If we keep it in exchange no problem for the trading purpose but IF you are only hold use wallet. 
Activity: 154
October 26, 2017, 11:06:27 PM
If the question is about offline and online wallets.I use offline wallets for permanent storing of coins.If the question is about the names of the hardware wallets I use, I use electrum and ledger nano S.
Activity: 10
October 26, 2017, 10:58:09 PM
I am using the exchange web as my wallet because it can both be a wallet and can be trading.
Pages:
Jump to: