Pages:
Author

Topic: What was your lowest point financially? How did you go through it ? - page 3. (Read 1913 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

This is why we should really put up into our minds that real friends are the ones who would stay on your side neither in good or bad times and this is why you should really be that careful on whose to keep and whose to let go or dont mind because in the end of the day your family and real friends are the ones who would stay on your side specially when you are down.

Just keep grinding man and you would be able to pay off those debts and majority of us does really have that debt problem which we are really that trying to pay off.
If you do make yourself being discourage or having that fragile emotion then you cant really make yourself on surviving these problems.
Most of the time I have sleepless night how people drain you and scam you for their use
And you fell prey to them - sometime you are so helpless that you make big mistakes in life and then you find out how people react to you
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
Agree. Those who find a loyal and supportive wife are indeed blessed. Women can live with their man through thick and thin are extremely rare nowadays. I guess in times of difficulty, it is not the money issue that really breaks a man, it is losing the support and care of his wife or close family that defeats him. I realized this point a long time ago and tried all my best to avoid that heartbroken situation.
In general, money is not a factor to destroy a man in his family environment, because there are also men who have a lot of money, but their relationship with their family is also not very harmonious. But the destructive effect of not having money can also come one day if a man is consistently penniless in his family. Because guiding a family apart from needing support from the wife and extended family, money is also a determinant for the smooth running of things so that every man should not put money aside if he is already married.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Being single is easy in times of financial difficulties but if you have a family with a kid, bills, and a mortgage to pay it's the lowest point where you are almost going to beg for a job with a higher rate. Family men are the most vulnerable, they might commit crimes so they could put food on thier table.

Yes, it can be said that married people who have experienced unemployment can say that they can do anything including steal as long as there is enough food on the table for their children. I am a married person, it can be said that not having enough to feed my children is a thousand times worse than when I had nothing to eat when I was single. I never want to think about those scenes again, they really scare me every time I think about it.
we must be ready for everything to happen and we must always have extra funds for expenses and we must always have investments for future because like what you said? your family is your priority and it is fine that we cannot eat but not our children and wife.
stand with your two feet and provide for their future.

I don't know if married people think like me. But honestly, for those who have a family, in addition to having a stable job and a good income, if there is no investment for the future, it will certainly be difficult in the future. Currently, my income is stable, it can be said that it is enough to take care of my 2 children but I still have to invest because like you said, have to be prepared for things to happen and as my kids get older, things will get more and more expensive. Our economy will be tough to stabilize without investment.
yes not because we are gaining stable amount meaning we must be contented because there are emergency things to come , Like hospitalization and some other problems that may come along the way.

I also have children and I know that sooner they will need to go to school and that is the most expensive and most challenging time for parents.

Investing in crypto is one of the best option we all have as those are the ways others here gained from the past till now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 20

that's why I said always have extra funds and this is not that hard to achieve , lowering your expenses daily(tighten your belt for small amount)  will help us have this extra funds and that is how i do life,
with my wife supporting that? yeah it can be our bread and butter in harder days trust me.
Luck are you that your wife supports you during the rainy day. Some woman knows how to save the money. They keep their children and husband at priority than their own wishes but these kind of women are a rare find. Blessed are those who found these hidden gems

Agree. Those who find a loyal and supportive wife are indeed blessed. Women can live with their man through thick and thin are extremely rare nowadays. I guess in times of difficulty, it is not the money issue that really breaks a man, it is losing the support and care of his wife or close family that defeats him. I realized this point a long time ago and tried all my best to avoid that heartbroken situation.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 575
Having a lowest point is not really the issue, everyone has it, I am sure even the richest ever people on the planet had a moment where they just didn't had their cards or cash with them and lived "miserably" compared to their wealth. I am not saying they were poor at that moment, but for a day or at least for a night, they just didn't had anything more than us in their pocket hence why had an issue.

I had my lowest point when I couldn't even afford to buy a food, so I bought a soup as my dinner, not too terrible, they gave me bread with it and I mean a lot of it as well, so I did actually felt full by the time it ended, soup and maybe a whole loaf of bread, I wasn't hungry at least, and it was the cheapest ever thing anyone could eat. However, I did had periods in my life that I earned a lot more and I mean tons more and had even more debt and those periods were even worse. I rather have nothing and barely survive, than have everything and double the debt of that, it was the most stressed I have ever been during that time.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

We all have ups and downs in life. If you are old enough, there must be some painful period that you thought you'd never get over but actually you did. What was your lowest point in life ? Especially when it comes to finanical difficulties ? How did you survive ?

My lowest point was back to study overseas in XXX country decades ago. At the time, my moeny was robbed and the school kicked me of dormitory due to the overdue fees. I was reluctant to ask money from my parents and I was collecting garbage food for nearly two months to survive. Luckily one of my friends at church helped me find a part-time job and I lived on that little money for a long time. That was really an aweful experience but I am glad I made it through. What is your story ?

I remember back in 2018, I had like $200 worth of BTCs which I earned from campaign signatures and a good friend of mine introduced me to USI-Tech. He explained to me that my BTCs can earn as much as 60% of its value after six (6) months of investing on it, not knowing that it was a ponzi-scheme. I even attended a seminar in our country wherein the owners of USI-TECH discussed its plans and futures.

Fast-forward and after three (3) months, my whole BTC was scammed and I was left with nothing. Unfortunately, $200 in a third-world country is relatively huge and I had to do part-time jobs in order to recover such money.
I once lost approx 4000$ to the hand of scammer and it was my hard earned money and I was sick for almost a week.
Only my mother stood by my side - my friends made fun of me and no one attended my call. I now have no friend at all and I work 3 jobs to payoff my debt
This is why we should really put up into our minds that real friends are the ones who would stay on your side neither in good or bad times and this is why you should really be that careful on whose to keep and whose to let go or dont mind because in the end of the day your family and real friends are the ones who would stay on your side specially when you are down.

Just keep grinding man and you would be able to pay off those debts and majority of us does really have that debt problem which we are really that trying to pay off.
If you do make yourself being discourage or having that fragile emotion then you cant really make yourself on surviving these problems.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

We all have ups and downs in life. If you are old enough, there must be some painful period that you thought you'd never get over but actually you did. What was your lowest point in life ? Especially when it comes to finanical difficulties ? How did you survive ?

My lowest point was back to study overseas in XXX country decades ago. At the time, my moeny was robbed and the school kicked me of dormitory due to the overdue fees. I was reluctant to ask money from my parents and I was collecting garbage food for nearly two months to survive. Luckily one of my friends at church helped me find a part-time job and I lived on that little money for a long time. That was really an aweful experience but I am glad I made it through. What is your story ?

I remember back in 2018, I had like $200 worth of BTCs which I earned from campaign signatures and a good friend of mine introduced me to USI-Tech. He explained to me that my BTCs can earn as much as 60% of its value after six (6) months of investing on it, not knowing that it was a ponzi-scheme. I even attended a seminar in our country wherein the owners of USI-TECH discussed its plans and futures.

Fast-forward and after three (3) months, my whole BTC was scammed and I was left with nothing. Unfortunately, $200 in a third-world country is relatively huge and I had to do part-time jobs in order to recover such money.
I once lost approx 4000$ to the hand of scammer and it was my hard earned money and I was sick for almost a week.
Only my mother stood by my side - my friends made fun of me and no one attended my call. I now have no friend at all and I work 3 jobs to payoff my debt
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
well, in my case as I live in Africa where living conditions are not so good and it is normal to have some problems, I remember that at the beginning when I entered this cryptocurrency market I didn't have money in the bank to buy bitcoin so I had to sell my computer and bought bitcoin, but then I also spent years constantly asking my parents for money to buy bitcoin until a few years ago someone lied and stole from us and we had to sell a lot of things, it was a very bad phase of my life because I I saw that people already treated us badly because we were poor, it was shocking because when we had money they treated us very well
I guess that’s the reality of life, you can be perfect for others if you have the money and wealth, but if you have nothing, you will always be unimportant to them. Anyway, I have also my own ups and downs in life but I think the most memorable one was when we I got scammed with my hard-earned money that I used to entrust with my old friend. I had even made a loan that time just to make that business possible but everything end up very badly that I don’t even know where the profits of that business go. That even until today I’m still regretting why I was really in a hurry that time.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

that's why I said always have extra funds and this is not that hard to achieve , lowering your expenses daily(tighten your belt for small amount)  will help us have this extra funds and that is how i do life,
with my wife supporting that? yeah it can be our bread and butter in harder days trust me.
Luck are you that your wife supports you during the rainy day. Some woman knows how to save the money. They keep their children and husband at priority than their own wishes but these kind of women are a rare find. Blessed are those who found these hidden gems
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

I once reached to zero - I lost all my money to the hand of a scammer and that was a loan money.
I was hitted hard. One the money gone and the loan payoff. It was horrible - for almost one month I was having sleepless nights but then I realized it wont work and I have to do extra shifts - and I did it! Paid off the loan in 4 months.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Being single is easy in times of financial difficulties but if you have a family with a kid, bills, and a mortgage to pay it's the lowest point where you are almost going to beg for a job with a higher rate. Family men are the most vulnerable, they might commit crimes so they could put food on thier table.

Yes, it can be said that married people who have experienced unemployment can say that they can do anything including steal as long as there is enough food on the table for their children. I am a married person, it can be said that not having enough to feed my children is a thousand times worse than when I had nothing to eat when I was single. I never want to think about those scenes again, they really scare me every time I think about it.
we must be ready for everything to happen and we must always have extra funds for expenses and we must always have investments for future because like what you said? your family is your priority and it is fine that we cannot eat but not our children and wife.
We cannot feel investment instantly, but when later in the future investment will really help,
anywhere I think family is a priority and that's a good thing,
Preparing for the future takes time and sometimes results are not immediately visible.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
well, in my case as I live in Africa where living conditions are not so good and it is normal to have some problems, I remember that at the beginning when I entered this cryptocurrency market I didn't have money in the bank to buy bitcoin so I had to sell my computer and bought bitcoin, but then I also spent years constantly asking my parents for money to buy bitcoin until a few years ago someone lied and stole from us and we had to sell a lot of things, it was a very bad phase of my life because I I saw that people already treated us badly because we were poor, it was shocking because when we had money they treated us very well
You know people changed especially if they think that they won’t benefit from you anymore. It’s like when you have money, they know you, but when you got no money at all, suddenly they will treat you as a stranger. I have also experienced that, even our closest relatives treat us badly because we have nothing to share, but when I started earning from crypto, suddenly my family is already music to their ears, and they started treating us just like their closest friends.
This is very common even among family members, but those people will disappear as quickly as they came to your life as soon as they realize they are not going to get anything out of you, now I do not mind sharing what I have with others, but when people are so obvious about their intentions then it is clear I am going to make an effort to not give them anything, because once you do then those very same people will think they can get even more out of you and getting rid of them will be even harder.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 767
You know people changed especially if they think that they won’t benefit from you anymore. It’s like when you have money, they know you, but when you got no money at all, suddenly they will treat you as a stranger. I have also experienced that, even our closest relatives treat us badly because we have nothing to share, but when I started earning from crypto, suddenly my family is already music to their ears, and they started treating us just like their closest friends.
I can attest to this on which people or even your relatives will treat you better if you do have the money but into those times on where you dont have much then you would really be just rejected and would be ignored.

Im with this similar situation on which you would really be that getting that attention on the time that you do already have the money.Same into my situation now where relatives and friends do
commonly approaching or give out some  interest and regards from time to time if what im doing or other related common approach
which is something that you would be feeling off because thats not how they do treat up when you dont have money.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
-snip-
Not everyone is strong enough to go through it, even my neighbor has experienced something similar and that made him lose his will and decide to end his life. The problem I see from this is, she doesn't want to tell anyone else and decides to keep it to herself so no one directs her on what to do to fix this.

It could be several things which do not let her to tell anyone or seek help.
She may feel embarrassed about it and does not want anyone to know the full extend of her crisis, the fact she has considered to end her life may be a clue on her physique. I am not a doctor, but sounds like she is mentally unwell.

I assume that even if she could benefit from some charity or social services, she would not apply to them?

Even though there are indeed some things that might have to be private for myself, I actually make an exception rather than having to give up their life by committing suicide.
Suicide is not the right answer and when there are friends or anyone who can actually help, why not. Why should we be ashamed of the conditions in which we are under. I think put aside the embarrassment before you have to die because you don't want to tell other people about some problems.
We are beings who actually need each other. I think that as long as there is a problem, there will definitely be a way out and suicide is indeed a stupid thing to do.

Suicide will never be a solution to any problem. It will only cause pain to the people who value us, especially our family. We are all facing our own battles every day and I could say that there will never be a problem without a solution. We have to go through difficulties to stand firm. All of us could experience financial problems but if we sre eager to grind and look for alternatives to earn, we will be able to apss through it. Giving up should never be an option especially if we have a family that relies on us and if we still have goals to reach. Everything happens for a reason and remember that good things will always come after the rain.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 562
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
-snip-
Not everyone is strong enough to go through it, even my neighbor has experienced something similar and that made him lose his will and decide to end his life. The problem I see from this is, she doesn't want to tell anyone else and decides to keep it to herself so no one directs her on what to do to fix this.

It could be several things which do not let her to tell anyone or seek help.
She may feel embarrassed about it and does not want anyone to know the full extend of her crisis, the fact she has considered to end her life may be a clue on her physique. I am not a doctor, but sounds like she is mentally unwell.

I assume that even if she could benefit from some charity or social services, she would not apply to them?

Even though there are indeed some things that might have to be private for myself, I actually make an exception rather than having to give up their life by committing suicide.
Suicide is not the right answer and when there are friends or anyone who can actually help, why not. Why should we be ashamed of the conditions in which we are under. I think put aside the embarrassment before you have to die because you don't want to tell other people about some problems.
We are beings who actually need each other. I think that as long as there is a problem, there will definitely be a way out and suicide is indeed a stupid thing to do.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253

I don't know if married people think like me. But honestly, for those who have a family, in addition to having a stable job and a good income, if there is no investment for the future, it will certainly be difficult in the future. Currently, my income is stable, it can be said that it is enough to take care of my 2 children but I still have to invest because like you said, have to be prepared for things to happen and as my kids get older, things will get more and more expensive. Our economy will be tough to stabilize without investment.
When you are already married, let alone having young children, I feel that having a stable income is not enough,
I agree with you that it is still important to invest for the future,
those who are married certainly want the best for their children.

Investing is always necessary, if you have the conditions, don't wait until you have a family to invest, but invest right from the time you are single will help you a lot when you have a family. In addition to those who do not have the conditions to invest, I sincerely advise those who have not yet invested but have conditions to consider not to miss it. may not necessarily invest in bitcoin, we can invest in gold, real estate, or any other asset that can generate profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 180
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
One time I lost my job and had to literally live on debt till I almost gave up. Then I was called back. It made everything better with much respect. Once I started earning on bit coin, I had more than what I needed to divert to pursue the dreams that has been on my mind for a long time.
It wasn't easy, but the support of loving friends and family made that lowest point of MY life a memory I won't forget soon.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

When you are already married, let alone having young children, I feel that having a stable income is not enough,
I agree with you that it is still important to invest for the future,
those who are married certainly want the best for their children.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 579
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Pages:
Jump to: