Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen after cryptocurrency - page 7. (Read 1063 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 26, 2019, 06:54:17 AM
Interesting
as for me
any coin can replace bitcoin in the future
but
only in future

right now bitcoin are in the top of the world and thats the true
Activity: 230
September 27, 2019, 03:06:04 AM
everyone has their own perceptions, just think positively and believe that bitcoin and cryptocurrency will always be there for everyone anytime and anywhere, will not be erased by the times ...
brand new
Activity: 0
September 22, 2019, 02:41:56 PM
Only god will know it.  Crytocurrency is a great opportunity. We should seize this one. And when the next one comes, we can try that one.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
September 26, 2019, 09:33:33 AM
Everything will seem to be unclear...not much sure that crypto will globally be accepted or just replaced by another one.
Crypto adoption and its journey is too far from its ends(IMO), for its 10 years from existence it is not enough to say that we are in the final stage of development. I have to think that we aren't far from the starting point and yet to think how much longer we've been reaching into its limit.

The answer to this question is still in the mind speculations. We really don't know what next and next.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
September 26, 2019, 05:43:12 AM
It is difficult to say what will happen in the future. While cryptocurrencies are still banned in some countries for now and it's not really popular among people, the importance but the influence of bitcoin is undeniable. The technology is currently very rapidly developing, most likely cryptocurrencies will evolve along with it, even Facebook will create their own cryptocurrency. In my opinion, paper money will continue to be used in the future and will not be replaced while electronic money will be more widely available, trusted by people and used more in the future.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
September 25, 2019, 11:51:45 AM
In its current form, cryptocurrency is still too imperfect to replace traditional payment systems. A single currency, digital or any other, is possible only when all states are united in a single union or a single state. So far in the history of mankind we do not know a period without wars and constant hostility. If we can unite and tackle common problems, and not kill each other, only then we can think about common digital money. In the meantime, this is only a dream of romantics.
 They predict that soon we will begin to have problems with the climate, supplies of water, food and so on. If this comes true, then humanity can even forget about cryptocurrency again.
Activity: 980
Merit: 12
September 24, 2019, 04:43:42 PM
Some kind of super technology stuff can arise and it can be a revolution compared to cryptocurrency system. I would prefer talking about cryptocurrencies for now. It hasn't even replaced the current system and it won't happen soon.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
September 24, 2019, 08:50:34 PM
It will pretty much be what bitcoin and the blockchain is but the more advanced version of it and called something else. We will have better technology. It will still be cryptocurrency it will just work differently.

Money changed its shape through the history. As from non-monetary exchange to the need of having money. Fast forward to our current banknotes which are in my opinion slowly dying with bitcoin taking over. Many discussions are being held if bitcoin can be the primary currency in the world. Let's assume it can be. Everything has an end so what do you think will come after bitcoin? What will money look like hundreds of years from now? I predict its gonna be digital of course but I'm interested if its going to be a cryptocurrency or something else.
Nope nothing will change from cryptocurrency because computer generation is the last this world can have so the crypto coin is the most appropriate to use than fiat

And besides why asked for hundred years after when we aren’t sure that this world will last that another long?this is why crypto community hard to progress because people tend to talk nonsense than the important things

It will have to be digital yes. You don't get anything besides that. Pretty silly question the OP asks. I agree with you. Too many people go on about nonesense instead of what is important and even ask questions that are just.... lol..... Things you would never thing of asking there will be some idiot asking it.  Grin
Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 23, 2019, 01:35:23 AM
Money changed its shape through the history. As from non-monetary exchange to the need of having money. Fast forward to our current banknotes which are in my opinion slowly dying with bitcoin taking over. Many discussions are being held if bitcoin can be the primary currency in the world. Let's assume it can be. Everything has an end so what do you think will come after bitcoin? What will money look like hundreds of years from now? I predict its gonna be digital of course but I'm interested if its going to be a cryptocurrency or something else.
Nope nothing will change from cryptocurrency because computer generation is the last this world can have so the crypto coin is the most appropriate to use than fiat

And besides why asked for hundred years after when we aren’t sure that this world will last that another long?this is why crypto community hard to progress because people tend to talk nonsense than the important things
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
September 23, 2019, 01:14:13 AM
Firstly, we have to agree on against bitcoin itself, is bitcoin deserve to be use as a currency or it is suitable for an investment place and we can equalize it with gold. For my perspective bitcoin is suitable to be use as an investment place or I can say it as gold in form of digital. Because with the value of bitcoin is really high and the payment proccess are very slow so I included bitcoin as an investment.

More than that with the regulation from the government it will make bitcoin get into trouble when we used it as a payment system or replace the function of currency. So, I can't imagine it although I'm the user of bitcoin and even I don't have any interest to make bitcoin as payment system. Bitcoin will be bitcoin at the longest and there is no new coin who can be able tp replace it.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
September 23, 2019, 12:14:05 AM
We are still new on the internet, and we even not yet to see cryptocurrency has been implemented in many countries. We need more time to see cryptocurrency growth more than now. We don't have any clue about the future, and we don't know yet. Cryptocurrency itself still younger and will need a long time to reach all people in the world. But we know that the new technology will always be invented and I think that cryptocurrency will start to bigger in the future. Maybe we will see some new thing inside the cryptocurrency. If that happens, then it will change the view of people in look about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
September 21, 2019, 07:58:30 PM
cryptocurrencies, it could change the whole world. We will live in an online currency world. No one will ever use paper money anymore. All parameters executed within a few seconds, without waiting for the payment to be confirmed immediately.
Activity: 686
Merit: 35
September 22, 2019, 08:20:10 AM
Crypto has just started to exist compare to fiat or other mode of transactions of past years, let it fully gain enough ground and widely adopted by many as a means of payment before wondering what will happen in years to come, but to attempt to answer your question, I believe a more sophisticated and entirely decentralized
 crypto will be available by then, am not a time traveler so it is hard to tell  Cool
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
September 21, 2019, 07:31:04 PM
The way world moving forward towards technology I think Cryptocurrincess will be the best and most suitable currency in the future to use all over the world. It will give anyone the freedom to buy whatever he wants to, Cryptocurrencies are the revolution that will give benefits to our next generation.
But it is still debatable if Bitcoin and cryptocurrency would be the next currency that we should have to use. Although making cryptocurrency as an international money is far from the reality because some countries already banned Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
September 22, 2019, 12:57:51 AM
cryptocurrencies, it could change the whole world. We will live in an online currency world. No one will ever use paper money anymore. All parameters executed within a few seconds, without waiting for the payment to be confirmed immediately.

There are still those instances that we are still waiting for our transactions to be confirmed.

Cryptocurrency is here for years now and nothing changes.

The only technology related to cryptocurrency that will be beneficial in the future will be the Blockchain technology. Even if cryptocurrency dies, I don't think this technology will be dead as well, it will live.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 22, 2019, 12:00:30 AM
Bitcoin is in early stage and money still be use, bitcoin related with internet connection, electricity and also green environment. One think i knew in my country after bitcoin appears, maybe our goverment not accepted cryptocurrency. But bitcoin inspire some people to make electronic money and accepted in my country. In my case, electronic money is diffrent with crypto although almost several same method

paper money will still used, and make bitcoin as world money need more research not only in crypto it self.
Activity: 420
September 21, 2019, 10:11:42 PM
Oh an interesting question. I also thought about this. What is called money is essentially a convention of trading. But evolution never reuses and makes exchanges and transactions easier and more convenient. I don't know what it will be, but certainly countries will not use cash in the future.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 366
September 21, 2019, 09:40:15 PM

A digital currency will still be the form of money that we will have in the future for sure. It might still be cryptocurrency but a much more improved one. I am imagining a cryptocurrency that can process millions of transactions per second and can process them in an instant. I guess that is going to happens several decades later though. That would be the world of our children and our children's children. But still the footprints of Satoshi's Bitcoin will still be in there.  
Activity: 606
Merit: 10
September 21, 2019, 11:22:52 AM
Cryptocurrency never ended how ever the reason because many investor like for investing their money in crypto, giving much profit its why many investor always like invest their money in bitcoin.
Activity: 1151
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
September 21, 2019, 09:31:54 PM

This is a really good question, but I'm afraid it's too far into the future to make an accurate enough prediction.
I'm sure that Bitcoin is just a catalyst for the next evolution within the bartering system, because I'm pretty sure the world would collapse without some form of money in place.
  In the movie "Demolition Man" Tacobell wins the franchise wars and toilet paper is replaced with 3 sea shells, but money? Most likely money will be completely digital, a cashless future. Who really knows though, I don't write the scripts, I just do my best to follow them. I know physical cash will disappear, so most likely it will be a virtual alternative to crypto. If they ever create A.I and robotics that replicate everything humans can do, then I'm sure crypto will probably die, and be replaced with a basic universal monetary income based off merit, probably similar to China's merit system.

Just my opinion of course, I couldn't imagine a world without currency, it would be terrible. I mean we live in a "material world".   Wink
Pages:
Jump to: