Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen if we use a one currency only? - page 14. (Read 19477 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
The use of one currency will not bring any changes in people's lives. It's just that the rich will have even more of this new currency, and the poor will also work hard and receive very little money.  Undecided
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
Nothing bad is going to happen, a currency being used in the whole wide world is going to solve many of our economic problem that we are facing in different countries such has exchange rate, balance of trade problem and terms of trade difficulties. It would be good if it will be accomplished
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
If this will happen there are many problems will come like delay in transaction ( unconfirmed transaction will increased up to 1 million ) there will be a competition between other country like in the movie in hunger games .. This is imposible to happen and for sure the prrice will not increase like today because of the cifculation of coins
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Well, that would really mean equally in everything. The price rates are the same and it'll be an easier economy to thrive and dwell in. That would be amazing.
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
[Edited to make it more understandable question]
What if all nation use only a one currency or one global currency?, What will happen to our world?, What is the effect of every nation's or every country economy?, It can make people's unite each other?Any opinion. Cheesy

Well this make sense. If this world has only one currency , probably we can be inline for those economically upright countries who set standard for community, there would be no Third world country, the goods from abroad will be affordable cause you are sgaring the same currency, this will make poverty non-existent.
Activity: 420
The question makes no sense because anything can be used as a currency, such as beer or rice or gold or litecoin or even toilet paper issued at no cost to the issuers though of course that wouldn't be recommended Smiley 

i agree some currnecy can be used as a currency just like our traditional currency. they cannot replace the digital coin to our traditional coin.
Activity: 70
I think this will only happen if the world is controlled by only 1 government. With our current situation, having one currency is really impossible. Each country has a currency that is regulated not only by a central or federal bank but the government is also involved. Each government has different laws on how to regulate the market in which currency is being used.
To wrap it up, if there is only one currency that means the world will only have one government.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
What if all nation use only a one currency or one global currency?, What will happen to our world?, What is the effect of every nation's or every country economy?, It can make people's unite each other?Any opinion. Cheesy
It will be good, it will give more difficulties to any government to influence another country's economy. The economy system will be fair for any countries.

I think it would turn into chaos if one currency would dominate the whole world because we are not as one country or a whole part of continent. My point of view is there will be fevorable parties might be happened it will turn to scarcity in a poor country, and only country would take over all there wealth.

There is no reason to be chaos, for example, how good the world would be if you speak a single language. For this reason, multiple concepts must conflict with one another in order to be chaos. Every single thing is nice.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org
Of course, this would be great if the world had only one currency, just imagine the price of oil in China and America alike, followed by the same price in every other area in this world ...
Activity: 182
Currency is an image of the value of the resources of a country. if we will have a a single currency, there will be a more open flow of resources from one country to another.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
even if, let's say in the entire world there will be only one currency, the value of it won't be the same everywhere because we have to look at the national economy so, even if the currency has a certain value, in some countries you can buy more, in other less things.

If there is only one currency, there will not be any international payment problem. Different countries  currency will be the same currency of the US and complications related to exchange rate will be avoided. Still the expansion of trade depends upon trade policies (tariff etc) of countries. And all people will be connected to each other through that currency.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
even if, let's say in the entire world there will be only one currency, the value of it won't be the same everywhere because we have to look at the national economy so, even if the currency has a certain value, in some countries you can buy more, in other less things.
Activity: 626
It will be good, it will give more difficulties to any government to influence another country's economy. The economy system will be fair for any countries.

I think it would turn into chaos if one currency would dominate the whole world because we are not as one country or a whole part of continent. My point of view is there will be fevorable parties might be happened it will turn to scarcity in a poor country, and only country would take over all there wealth.

That's right, every nation has created their own currency and the value of the currency in foreign exchange will represent
the global strength of a county. There is no way a government would allow to use one currency because countries are competing.
Use different currencies is a good choice to help the poor countries have motivation to grow their country's economy more. Beside that, it also helps the financial people as us have chance to make money through trading, investing or holding.
Somehow it willl be an advantage to those who are into travelling,it will ease the transactions and convertion will not be needed, but it will be hard to implement especially if internet connection were not that strong.
Activity: 676

That's right, every nation has created their own currency and the value of the currency in foreign exchange will represent
the global strength of a county. There is no way a government would allow to use one currency because countries are competing.
Use different currencies is a good choice to help the poor countries have motivation to grow their country's economy more. Beside that, it also helps the financial people as us have chance to make money through trading, investing or holding.
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Activity: 334
Merit: 15
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Activity: 501
Merit: 147

absolutely no hassle if one currency use only in the world no any cards no any documentary settlement  except one policy only no third party all in all its very comfortable less paying for any cards converting to any currency but if bitcoin being one of the currency i'm sure all people become happy
Activity: 210
Merit: 104
⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

I think that would be a brilliant idea one that would automatically knock down borders. This would obviously be a huge security threat but I am sure we could come up with ways to curb stomp that threat. The world would in

my opinion be a harmonious place that I would love could you imagine BTC being worldwide currency? Man that does seem like a dream yet the reality of it does not seem so far fetched anymore.
Activity: 223
What do think if all nation use only a one currency?, What happen to our world?, What the effect of the nation's economy?, It can make people's start to work each other without competing others?Any opinion. Cheesy

It will put a stop to all these pathetics currency wars. It would already be a good point. On the other hand it would present some serious challenges as every part of the world is not on the same level of productivity.
For me. Maybe the transaction worldwide is too fast also the payment system is fast. We dont need exchangers to convert our money into other currency for us to buy things that we want in that particular place or state.
Pages:
Jump to: