Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen if we use a one currency only? - page 11. (Read 19477 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 10
This will never happen, Currency in every country symbolizes the value of their individual economies.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
[Edited to make it more understandable question]
What if all nation use only a one currency or one global currency?, What will happen to our world?, What is the effect of every nation's or every country economy?, It can make people's unite each other?Any opinion. Cheesy
There's irregularities using one currency nationwide. We can't determine the GNP of one country because of this currency. I will allow using international currency like dollars and will not set as one currency. We have different opinions, languages and culture and own decision to let this one could implement in the world.
Activity: 392
I really don't know if this is a good idea since we all have our different currency and with a different value as well. I guess using one currency may have some effects that may be advantage or disadvantage in every user.
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
Inter-country trades will get easy. people all around the world are able to get the quality products from all around the world easily and at cheaper price.
But I don't think central authorities all around the world will ever let it happen. because in that case world political leader will lose their power and influence from the people in their country.

Yes, if the government and those who own power to change the world want it, they can do that since 2000 years ago, haha. Just because the greed in the power made the government split their power to many countries.
Activity: 208
perhaps more precisely the question what happens if a country uses only one currency or the currency of his own country, I think it could be because not all people have to use other currencies, except the people living on the state border, which is closer to the access buying and selling in neighboring countries rather than to their own country, therefore the community must have more than one currency.
Activity: 196
What if all nation use only a one currency or one global currency?, What will happen to our world?, What is the effect of every nation's or every country economy?, It can make people's unite each other?Any opinion. Cheesy

Sounds like a dystopia.  Its a common plot point in fantasy that the future is ruled by one group.  Almost always a malevolent one. Well, come to think of it some people believe the present world is ruled by one malevolent group.  But that is another topic. 

I think having choices is a natural thing.  Variety is the spice of life is a common saying.  My opinion is I would want more choices.  I might even make my own currency just to spice things up.
Activity: 364

certainly the price game can happen because there is only 1 currency and certainly many people who inign have it, but it seems that it is not very efficient, we should create new money that can be more efficient.
Activity: 168

I think if we use one currency only, the world would be borderless. In the sense that there would be no limitation from one country to another. This is very dangerous scenario for the worlds economy or for rich economy, all foreign exchanges just need to close up their operations.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
it will be a very chaotic era. just imagine if there is a country that is able to monopolize the financial structure. it would be easy to make other people fall into poverty. let no one even a country can be monopolized with the system. this system will be very difficult to be accepted by other countries because each country considering each country has its own financial regulation
Activity: 406
Merit: 19

Yes, I was really hoping this would happen, And I feel I will be in really good shape that time, as it is possible, the economy is was spread out evenly across the country.
However, Successful transition requires a balanced role of the government.
The question is "whether this will happen?..."
Meanwhile, the decision of every country, never the same.
Let's take an example, for example "bitcoin". Some countries agree, "However", there is also the opposite view.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

If everyone turns to dump everything to buy let's say ether, other coins prices will far and ether will be beyond it's current price,.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256

We cannot use one currency only because one of the factor why some economic country is good is because of exchange their currency in market. There will be a economic breakdown if this happens and it might get into worse. In our country dollars is powerful than our currency. So if our country use one currency only USA will not allow that and our economic will fall down because we're not using our own currency.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
What will happen if we use a one currency only?

One thing for sure, money changer will be out of business.
This is not possible as there are a lot of currencies right now at different parts of the world and that is important for the business of the world to run perfectly. This thing is good for some but at the same time, it is bad for others. Different types of Crypto currencies have initiated a big step towards this but Some state owned banks will try to curb this to keep their say in the monetary policies of the countries. So it seems really difficult today.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
In my opinion, for sure other countries would not give support in this idea. If the chosen currency, for example the dollar, the economy in U.S. is better than others so it will make chaos in the global economy. Weak countries would be led by the U.S. government. Since every country's economy is different from one another, like Asian products can be bought easily by the Americans. 3rd world countries would much feel poverty.  Undecided

Other type of money will serve only as a collectors item. Cheesy
Activity: 1050
I think this is a good idea, but it takes a long socialization because many countries do not have good information access, for example in a third world country. with one currency then economic problems can be solved together.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
One world one currency is not fair because it will be domination by strong state, if this is applied it will make weak country economics destroyed, I'm sure poverty will increase if the world apply one currency.
You are right, I think it will be a wrong move if the all countries in the world will use only one currency. I mean that there is some countries like united states or russia have a high potential of economic compared to other countries for the 3rd world, so it's not fair to use one currency around the world, many countries will be affected by that.
Activity: 156
Bounty Campaign Management
If all nations will only use one global currency, it will possibly limit one's opportunity to succeed. There will only be limited resources to acquire because everyone is holding just one currency. The trust for every nations might be compromised as well. It can also contribute to the dominance of one state over another. And it shows unfairness. Economy of one nation could possibly go weak and down.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Need long preparation to use one currency, as we know that more than 7 billion people in this world need money and difficult to unify currency in the near future, there will be many conflicts between countries as single currency will make the economic difference more visible.
I am agreeing with you if a lot of and the high population of country will use only one currency then it will make things tough. Using one currency can make the prosperity uneven than what is happening right now. For sure every government will show high interest for the global currency and will not trust something new so for this we will have to work hard and make a person trust everything that is good and profitable.

Hopefully bitcoin will chance the situation if it can be the only driving power of the market, it will become as the one currency of the world. This is not an easy thing but this may happen within 10-15 years.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250

I think that is e that only one currency that we are using because there are so many spucalation that if each country accept or adapt the crytocurrency or the digital money step by step removing the paper money or the tangible money just because of crypto currency and that was possible soon or later government approving that kind of proposal that we have only one currency.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Intercountry trades will get easy.
That's highly impossible,  I don't see how the entire world will let go of their mistrust towards one another and decide to use a common currency before that happens there needs to be one country in the entire world.
Pages:
Jump to: