Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen if we use a one currency only? - page 12. (Read 19477 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 256
Inter-country trades will get easy. people all around the world are able to get the quality products from all around the world easily and at cheaper price.
But I don't think central authorities all around the world will ever let it happen. because in that case world political leader will lose their power and influence from the people in their country.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Need long preparation to use one currency, as we know that more than 7 billion people in this world need money and difficult to unify currency in the near future, there will be many conflicts between countries as single currency will make the economic difference more visible.
I am agreeing with you if a lot of and the high population of country will use only one currency then it will make things tough. Using one currency can make the prosperity uneven than what is happening right now. For sure every government will show high interest for the global currency and will not trust something new so for this we will have to work hard and make a person trust everything that is good and profitable.
and you think that this is the only and unified currency will be Bitcoin? I doubt this very much, because Bitcoin is a high technology and certain possibilities and knowledge are needed to deal with these coins. Almost 60% of the world's population will be unable to manage their money in Bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
Need long preparation to use one currency, as we know that more than 7 billion people in this world need money and difficult to unify currency in the near future, there will be many conflicts between countries as single currency will make the economic difference more visible.
I am agreeing with you if a lot of and the high population of country will use only one currency then it will make things tough. Using one currency can make the prosperity uneven than what is happening right now. For sure every government will show high interest for the global currency and will not trust something new so for this we will have to work hard and make a person trust everything that is good and profitable.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
One world one currency is not fair because it will be domination by strong state, if this is applied it will make weak country economics destroyed, I'm sure poverty will increase if the world apply one currency.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
This is very dangerous scenario for the worlds economy or for rich economy than the rest because they have to cope with not performing well economy for them to continue grow,
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
[Edited to make it more understandable question]
What if all nation use only a one currency or one global currency?, What will happen to our world?, What is the effect of every nation's or every country economy?, It can make people's unite each other?Any opinion. Cheesy
First of all it won't ever be possible because people just can't give up the power that they have. Let's imagine if we get a situation when whole world uses one currency. First of all foreign exchanges just need to close up their operations. Then comes the problem of regulation. Regulating one country becomes too difficult for one govt and how difficult it will be regulate 7.5 billion people together?
Activity: 70
Well all countries must have a good economy because if one is not performing well then all will be affected as having one currency is like having a one body and if one part aches then whole body is affected
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
What if all nation use only a one currency or one global currency?, What will happen to our world?, What is the effect of every nation's or every country economy?, It can make people's unite each other?Any opinion. Cheesy
If we use only one currency in the hole world that means the dissapearing of the country's, we will be only one enormous country with one culture and so on.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
We use one currency, we know that there are many advantages and disadvantages using one currency, the one advantage I think that life will be normal and their no boundaries at all, but in disadvantages of the one currency will be effect the government and also the society, and many more advantages and disadvantages God know what is right to be happen to the world.
Activity: 22

I suppose as long as the currency that you're talking about is centralized, then why not... it would be "really" complicated (because of the unity of all countries, laws, dissolving all currencies present. etc.) but that's at least, quite possible if ever... in the future.

IF the whole world start using of the only one currency than it will be very good for the traveler around the world they will not to exchange their countries money to the countries money to which they are going to visit/travel. By this way we can save our money to some limit because the we pay tax to exchange when they convert our currency to other currency.
Activity: 168

I suppose as long as the currency that you're talking about is centralized, then why not... it would be "really" complicated (because of the unity of all countries, laws, dissolving all currencies present. etc.) but that's at least, quite possible if ever... in the future.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
Activity: 196
" As long as you love me"
It is impossible to happen because each country has its own law, currency and economy. The president in each state will not allow this kind of policy. If it will be force to happen there's a possibility of a war, unstable economy and poverty. But, if bitcoin will be used as one currency worlwide  , maybe lots of countries will legalize bitcoin and it will be used in all transactions.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
In my opinion, the transition to a single world currency without political unification in modern conditions will lead to a deep structural crisis. Economic growth in this case becomes a hostage to the desire to maintain a single currency zone. It is always necessary to take into account that the economic situation in countries is different and in different phases requires different monetary measures. Somewhere, the rate should be increased, somewhere lowered. Of course, in a single currency situation, this would not be possible.
Activity: 33

There will be chaos and the one's controlling the cash flow will be the one to be blamed. Just the idea of it makes me shivers. A scarce supply, chaos all around and only selected few are previleged.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
there will be a very detrimental centralization of many countries where there are countries that monopolize the currency and enrich themselves, they will be cunning and make many countries involved with debt and eventually make many countries as slaves.

But if it happens to bitcoin it will also cause chaos where the state will try to get most of the bitcoin by all means and even rob from their own society.

I think one currency will only add to the problem because civilization is formed from the sovereignty of every currency they have (economic sovereignty)
I am seriously in favor of using only one currency throughout the world because in the way we would not be involved in problem of changing one currency into another when travelling. I am very much fond of travelling and always face such troubles of exchanging currencies.

I am pretty confident that many others will also be in favor of suing one currency, this will seriously unite all of us and we are seriously going to live in a global village in true means.
Although we all want that future become the truth, but it is really difficult.
First of all is the language, we are using different languages and it makes us have difficulty communicating.
Then, the government do not accept that, no one wants to share its power for others haha.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
there will be a very detrimental centralization of many countries where there are countries that monopolize the currency and enrich themselves, they will be cunning and make many countries involved with debt and eventually make many countries as slaves.

But if it happens to bitcoin it will also cause chaos where the state will try to get most of the bitcoin by all means and even rob from their own society.

I think one currency will only add to the problem because civilization is formed from the sovereignty of every currency they have (economic sovereignty)
I am seriously in favor of using only one currency throughout the world because in the way we would not be involved in problem of changing one currency into another when travelling. I am very much fond of travelling and always face such troubles of exchanging currencies.

I am pretty confident that many others will also be in favor of suing one currency, this will seriously unite all of us and we are seriously going to live in a global village in true means.
Activity: 24

Countries lose the right of deciding their own monetary policy when they go for single currency and have to follow the monetary policy as decided by the One central Bank issuing the currency. The most obvious downfall to the introduction of a global currency would be the loss of independent monetary policy to regulate national economies. the voice of the people will raise if these happens
Activity: 315
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain

I hope this will happened soon but I think this is impossible. Having one monetary unit will end poverty, in the sense that people or countries per se who labeled as one of the third world country will be equal to those countries who were currently being richer nowadays.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
What will happen if we use a one currency only?

One thing for sure, money changer will be out of business.
It looks become a real thing. The money change makes the market crowded. If there is only one currency and there will be no volatility. Just like what already happened with these countries that has used the fiat as the main currency. The price will be determined as the actual price.
Pages:
Jump to: