Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to all other coins if,bitcoin will die? - page 7. (Read 3703 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

No reason BTC to die.  It is the father of the crypto world and blockchain technology and a store for value and the digital gold of course.  It will bounce back surely.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
We need a new Ethereum
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
it is hard for me to think bitcoin died, from the track record of this first booming cryptocurrencies also many expert said bitcoin price will move to certain number like a million dollar. secondly if bitcoin are died the platform of cryptocurrencies will chaos and came out with new technology to replace crypto or bitcoin i may say.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
bitcoin will not die the holders are unlikely to let their bitcoin become worthless. they are not fools either. if they let bitcoin die then all their assets will be lost
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The very moment to buy?
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
If Bitcoin dies, then all the coins will not be spared, but we don't have to worry about the future of Bitcoin, it may lower the price, but it won't die!
Activity: 476
In my opinion, that cannot happen. Bitcoin is the father of crypto, and it is the strongest coin in crypto. His large community will continue to extend his age in crypto because he continues to be collected, developed and his demand continues to increase. But if the argument above is true, it will happen in the long run. And it can threaten the existence of another crypto, if there are no other coins that can be as good as bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Nobody will let bitcoin die. Even when it will seem that he is close to “death”, a new rally will begin, which again will draw a huge amount of people into its circulation, and raise its price for another new level. Therefore, I would not even worry about it.
bce
Activity: 756
In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...
maybe for now bitcoin will be a guideline in the development of other coins but until now no one can know for sure the development of the crypto currency going forward and in my opinion it is developing and the loss of bitcoin depends on the investor itself
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Hmmm.. Who is talking about bitcoin dying. I don't see that happening in the nearest future. There will be rise and fall but definitely the death of Bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
If bitcoin dies then other coins will not die, because every coin has a different platform, coins will die if the Blockchain doesn't work anymore because every coin is very dependent on the Blockchain.
Activity: 434
This is a terrible problem. If Bitcoin dies, all coins will die. The entire cryptocurrency market will become a famous tulip event that will sensation the world. Countless investors will go bankrupt. This is a terrible moment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
Don't think about it. But probably situation will be changed completely.
I think it will show us that other altcoins can remain independent and not affected by BTC fluctuations.
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
Bitcoin will not die in the next 10 years, and not a single coin will replace bitcoin. It seems to me that if Bitcoin does not exist, there will be only coins at a low price.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
I think it will be fine, the market will run normally because in my opinion, Bitcoin is just like a road maker and Altcoin is a follower... so even if Bitcoin dies then Altcoin will continue run to continue what has been started by Bitcoin.
Activity: 585
If bitcoin dies, the electronic money market will also suffer a great deal. Other currencies are also affected. Many people will leave the electronic money market because they feel unsafe. Bitcoin dies sooner or later the electronic money market collapses.
Activity: 322
Merit: 17
You are at the beginning of encryption
Never talk about death
Especially in unstable market conditions
You talk about the benefits of crypto and how to spread the idea
And how to help it reach universal adoption.
Activity: 552
Bitcoin will not die because this coin is the first coin and moves all Altcoin. We can see that Altcoin is connected to Bitcoin every day. When the price of Bitcoin decreases all coins also decline. So I think that Bitcoin will not die and will continue to be the king of coins.

Although BTC has a significant impact on all altcoins in the cryptocurrency market, I think to suppose that BTC dies, I think the price of remaining crypto still go up and not be killed. And Bitcoin will never die due to the highest potential and oldest cryptos in this market.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...

there will be 2 possibilities in my opinion, that is :
1. There is a coin that will replace Bitcoin, and other coins will survive
2. All coins will die and of course the cryptocurrency will disappear forever
Activity: 672

Any opinion please!...

Most altcoin price are dependent to bitcoin, price obviously you can see it in the market situation when BTC dumps, everything follows except stable coins.
Pages:
Jump to: