Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to all other coins if,bitcoin will die? - page 8. (Read 3703 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
I think that if Bitcoin dies, the same thing awaits 99 percent of the coins, and those who survive will fall very much in price.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
BTC is never dead. It survived MT gox which was so much worse than this. Most useless coins whose only claim to fame is “partnerships”, cash grab forks of bitcoin, platform coins peddling smart contracts that no one uses, these coins are unlikely to rise again.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
It will not happen that BTC dies, but hypothetically  if it happens for some reasons it would not mean the end of crypto.
It would be a big market crash but other coins would take the lead, but it is no sense to speculate on this as BTC
is rock solid.
Activity: 396
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is not going to die, rest assured. Bitcoin depreciation to a certain price will maintain the price. But many other coins will die. The altcoin will die a lot. Only Bitcoin is the strongest coin. If bitcoin is dead then the cryptocurrency industry will disappear.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I think, we will enter the era of Altcoins, if bounties dies. It is going to happen one day and BTC will not be always the first coin on the market and the sooner investors will understand this, the better it is for the whole industry and the market in general.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I also thought about the same problem, but I think most of Bitcoin's value comes from commercial hype. If bitcoin is dead, this could mean more perfect encryption on the market!
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...

This is very impossible now. Bitcoin will remain because this already in use. The only thing here is the fluctuations of its value. People already trusted Bitcoin and what it can do to our life.
Activity: 684
They will either all die, or no one, why bitcoin should die alone, btc not worse than other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
If btc die for some reason, alts lost 90% of their price and crypto market start the new age.
All starts from beginning, but first we see war for the thron
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitcoin will not die because this coin is the first coin and moves all Altcoin. We can see that Altcoin is connected to Bitcoin every day. When the price of Bitcoin decreases all coins also decline. So I think that Bitcoin will not die and will continue to be the king of coins.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
If Bitcoin dies before there is no cryptocurrency that can replace Bitcoin, it also means that all cryptocurrencies are facing death! Does it have the best encryption conditions!
Activity: 420
Just to be positive, that would be the starting point for any altcoin to make their way up without being affected or hiding behind any other cryptocoin.
Cause today, it feels like the cryptocurrency world being dominated by bitcoin only and the altcoins depend on bitcoin too much
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
Bitcoin is unarguably the father of all cryptocurrencies and serves as the oil that lubricates the technology that powers its existence, the blockchain. I do believe that whatever happens to bitcoin would affect the altcoins. But I don't see bitcoin going into extinction in the near future. The technology that powers it is very powerful with growing use cases.
Activity: 421
Usually bitcoin will not die. If Bitcoin really dies, then all cryptocurrencies will die. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. The price of Bitcoin represents the entire cryptocurrency market. Investors will also disappear, but this is almost impossible.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
assuming purely hypothetical that bitcoin is dying, I think that then the same fate awaits the rest of the cryptocurrency .. perhaps not immediately, but gradually and it will die .. but I do not think that bitcoin expects oblivion, even now it falls, but I think it will come time and growth, but oblivion does not threaten Bitcoin
Why do other cryptocurrencies have to die if something happens to the bitcoin and it disappears? Cryptocurrency has become quite independent and it will not die under any circumstances. Bitcoin will disappear, there will not be such a hard price dominance as now. This will have a very good impact on the development of cryptocurrency, because the market will be free in terms of price. The next leader of the cryptocurrency will not have such a large capitalization as Bitcoin had. Therefore, every cloud has a silver lining.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
Depending on what reason it will die, if vulnerabilities are found, it is logical to assume that the alts will not live long after this either, but such a scenario is unlikely, since btc has never been hacked
Activity: 462
In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...

I really hope that BTC will exist and develop further. Unfortunately, now he is really going through very difficult times. But I believe in its huge potential - after the current fall and long-term correction, it will restore its growth next year. After all, I can not even imagine how the crypto market will exist without BTC.
Activity: 448
If it  happens then crypto will become independent. We will be able to create portfolios with diversify risks, with coins not affected by market manipulations and so on.
I am waiting for this time, because in this case crypto will be more interesting for me in portfolio terms
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
Privacy coins will get more attention compared to others, Horizen, and others will see their community increasing, + popularity.
With all the regulations coming a privacy coin + decentralized exchanges are the winner combo
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
to prepare on work as extending manage as balancing capital on use with the work on arbitraging
and gains with spares on confinement to prepare as attaining terms of trading with same or similar strategy on application with the table of exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: