Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to all other coins if,bitcoin will die? - page 20. (Read 3738 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
I would assume this entire industry would be shaken up.  The power void would be filled most likely by a government coin.  I'm sure they would be chomping at the bit if Bitcoin were to stumble. 
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...
If bitcoin died then I think that most of the market is going to die with it and depending on the reason of the death of bitcoin it is entirely possible that all the market dies with it as well, however there is nothing to worry about since bitcoin is not going to die, there are many people that are always looking at the code to see if they find a critical bug and nothing has appeared.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
If bitcoin dies, other coin will also die. However, bitcoin forever never die
Activity: 209
In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...

In my opinion if bitcoin will die then not just altcoins will be affected but the cryptocurrency itself as well. Cryptocurrency will loss large amount if ever bitcoin will die and might even decline if it will happen.
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
Bitcoin is the first word that comes to mind when you hear "BLOCKCHAIN" and its the reason why you have altcoins. The market has shown in the past that when there is any news about bitcoin (good or bad) it affect altcoins Positively or negatively. It shows that bitcoin decides what happens to alts. If you look at coinmarketcap for instance; bitcoins dominance is about 50%, Alts share the rest. That's how powerful and popular bitcoin is. Investors trust bitcoin more. So the death of bitcoin will be the death of altcoins.
Activity: 171
Bitcoin is taken to be the leading coin in cryptocurrency, that's, if any change occurs to bitcoin  it will definitely happen to other coins. Bitcoin  can never die, and if it dies other coins will also go into a state of extinction.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Any opinion please!...

First things first. You need to understand the fact that there's a technology backing bitcoin, the same applies to every other good altcoin project out there. The technologies have real life application, reason we call it use case. The death of bitcoin would imply the death of the blockchain tech, which is almost impossible
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com

Any opinion please!...
If Bitcoin dies because of the price or market cap, alts will continue to be traded but their price won't look so good. The next crypto after Bitcoin (ETH for example) could take over and it might become the most used crypto if Bitcoin users switch to the next best alt. Most likely this won't happen but that's how I imagine the outcome would be if Bitcoin starts to lose value in the future.

Bitcoin will not die, bitcoin is father/mother of crypto world.

We can say that it's value can vary with time but it's not gonna die.
Obviously it won't, OP was just asking what would happen next if these scenarios become a reality.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
IMO, if the BTC die, then the entire market will be severely affected by the exchange rate. This can be seen through the exchange rate at the moment. The current market is dominated by two cryptos that are BTC and ETH. Exchange rates of BTC and ETH dropping rapidly will result in the remaining cryptos going down in exchange rates.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Your observations are very inaccurate in my opinion, because for the occurrence of bitcoin will die, that is very unlikely because most of the layers around the world already use bitcoin because bitcoin makes it easier for them to make transactions
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Altcoins are highly influenced by the price of BTC. If, hypothetically  BTC crashes to zero the market would do the same.
Of course it is not likely to happen.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104

Any opinion please!...
When bitcoin falls in price, all other types of crypto currency also go down in price, but this does not mean that if bitcoin disappears for some reason, altcoyins will also die. Altkoins repeat the price movements after bitcoin because bitcoin dominates the price over other types of crypto currency because it has a very high level of capitalization compared to other crypto currencies. If there is no bitcoin and the top coin on the capitalization will not differ too much from other coins in terms of capitalization, then I think that such price dominance will simply disappear and the crypto currency will develop freely in the price. In any case, she will not die.
Activity: 252
As there there is no relation direct relation between bitcoin and other altcoin, so I think if btc dies other altcoins will not die but it’ll just affect altcoins. But in my opinion not all altcoins, only some of them.
Activity: 261
There is no direct relationship between bitcoin and other altcoins. Bitcoin is the mother of other altcoins but still there is chance some of the popular, well-known altcoins that may survive.
Activity: 66
I don’t think it’ll happen but nothing is impossible. If bitcoin die then there will be other better digital coin take place. Therefore the development of the digital currency will increase.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
It's just a hypothesis as bitcoin is not going to die anytime soon, but a bitcoin less crypto may seem doomed for a time but would eventually would have a better environment for various kinds of altcoins to grow. Newer innovation and technology too would matter. Bitcoin is now just a ceremonial elephant ride in the generation of supersonic vehicles.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
if bitcoin dies, then everything else dies! but I think that bitcoin for 8 years has won a worthy place in the world! and he has everything in order to become a payment system number one!
Activity: 98
You should know that bitcoin can never die and will never near death. Then to your question. If bitcoin should then with what ever regulation promulgation made. There will be no hope with other coins
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I don't think that far, The answer is no, because Bitcoin is interoperable. In this case it must know the details of the characteristics of bitcoin so there is no assumption that the btc will die Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: