Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to all other coins if,bitcoin will die? - page 19. (Read 3738 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...
It can't happen. Because there is an industry that follows crypto market, with huge profits, like exchanges and other services. But, it die if there are not community support Bitcoin and Crypto.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Bitcoin is still too young to be able to go to death. And if someone makes the dead bitcoin (the top 1 crypto coin), then the market will lose investor confidence. And they will leave it causing the entire market to die, they will withdraw all investment capital from the crypto
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Well, this will not happen if he came out of the game now, the market would have collapsed, as the faith of people would have disappeared,but I can say one thing, it will not fall as people understand its value and prospects, so I think we will see a powerful and global growth of the market,and bitcoin in the near future
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I do not almost doubt that bitcoin will never die. Because this is the first and fundamental coin that sets the growth rate for all other coins. But still I think that if there is no bitcoin then there will be nothing.
Activity: 78
There actually seems to e a zero percent chance that BTC will die. This coin is best in the market as long as there is even one percent of demand for it, it will stay in the market. Also BTC is wanted throughout the globe. So the possibility of it dying is zero and will never happen.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Most likely 99% of all other coins will die if bitcoin dies, but I don't see bitcoin dying
Activity: 84
First of all, this is not even an option that BTC will die. Secondly, the market will be in shambles if that ever happens. So let's hope we never get to see this terrible fate and a terrible time like this in the market because BTC is the best coin there is in the market and for the society as a whole.
Activity: 140
There is zero to no chance of bitcoin dying. It has survived so many ups and downs and still performing stronger than ever before. But if bitcoin’s price go up or down it takes the other altcoins with it since most of the cons depend on bitcoin. Bitcoin is the father of all cryptos.
Activity: 129
it could also be that all altcoins will die but if there is an altcoin that can match bitcoin it may be he who can only survive but I'm sure bitcoin won't die.
Activity: 56
I have answered at least 50 questions similar to this, in the past two months. Here it goes again, there is no chance of Bitcoin dying. A lot of technology, company and businesses are being built around Bitcoin. So, it has become quite impossible to completely demolish it. Even if it happens somehow, all the other coins will definitely get destroyed eventually.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Even if we imagine such a situation that bitcoin will die, which is unlikely, then the remaining coins will go after him!
Activity: 146
If bitcoin dies then we see a lot of people go bankrupt. With bitcoin dead many other cryptos will eventually disappear and maybe the security or utility tokens will try to hang in there but they might not survive long. Even if bitcoin’s gone, we’ll see the use of blockchain in many other sectors. But one thing is for certain, bitcoin is going to survive and will see massive adoption in the future.
Activity: 280
First thing to keep in mind that bitcoin will never die, it is the fundamental coin in whole crypto economy, it has survived for its benificial aspects however values can either go up or down but this isn't considered the death of coin

I totally agree bitcoin is indefinite, but it's volatility behavior will always be there as a believer of cryptocurrency we all hope for that success for the benefit of our community.
Activity: 154
I have not really thought about that, but if bitcoin dies, maybe ethereum will take over, or maybe cryptos will be over, and that could happen, if something happens to bitcoin, almost all the coins in the market depends on it, that's it's good to have exchanges like bancor where you can convert tokens from one another.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
Well to me i don't think bitcoin will die or can die because if it does all other altcoin will go down low,bitcoin has been by us no matter what, so that is to say that it has come to stay and there is nothing like death in it at all.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...

Bitcoin basically dominates the value of cryptocurrencies since it's 50%+ dominant at the moment.
If we can reduce it's dominance, then we won't be so dependent on it.
Activity: 182
If bitcoin dies, then another one will rise, one thing i like about technology is that it goes through phase by phase, when this one is phasing out another one is coming onboard
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

Any opinion please!...

It's not thinkable for bitcoin to die, bitcoin and crypto currency have come to stay and they are not going any where, so start thinking in the forward direction, bitcoin might go down in price, but it's not going to die.
Activity: 588
Merit: 335
Steady State Finance
If bitcoin died then I think that most of the market is going to die with it and depending on the reason of the death of bitcoin it is entirely possible that all the market dies with it as well, however there is nothing to worry about since bitcoin is not going to die, there are many people that are always looking at the code to see if they find a critical bug and nothing has appeared.

Even without bugs existed or whatever technical issue, if Bitcoin Users (miners, traders, regular users - Community) isn't used Bitcoin anymore, bitcoin will die. And yes, There is no direct relationship between bitcoin and other altcoins (as above said)
Activity: 700
Bitcoin is benchmark in cryptocurrency market and if bitcoin die it will affecing on cryptocurrency market. Most coin price depending on bitcoin price but i am believe if cryptocurrency market growing bigger, it will not depending on bitcoin anymore
Pages:
Jump to: