Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to all other coins if,bitcoin will die? - page 22. (Read 3738 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 109
In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...

What is making you think that Bitcoin will die? There is nothing conceptual about your statement.
Regarding, other coins, I believe a lot of them will eventually die, reason being they are scam, they dont have a real usecase, they are just here to make money and leave.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Count Your Investment - Not your savings
for my opinion… it will be a disaster In the world of crypto,, not to mention bitcoin is the heart of the crypto world.. If the bitcoin decreases.. Most of the coins token and other forms of digital currency will also decreases.. But if the the bitcoin will increase,, it will also affects some coins.. it is simply stating that bitcoin makes the standards in trading between coins and tokens,,
Good Day and God Bless

https://twitter.com/batrocio
Follow me please
Ill follow you also. Thank you
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I didn't see any sides that this Bitcoin will die because as far as I see Bitcoin creates a wide communities and opportunities that enables people to seek their own goals.,and if you would ask me that this Bitcoin die then the other coins may also affect like have a lesser coin value or may down and the other coin may also not in stable condition.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
Even if this happens, coins that have their own platform are likely to survive and will be independent of bitcoins. And most of them just disappear.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...

Bitcoin die altcoin will die, they are one. Die, scam, not pay is risk and we should know that before enter the market. Our senior member already give us advice in this situation please never put all egg in one basket. Meaning besides we make money on crypto we also should find an alternative income out side crypto market. Find it now before too late.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
If bitcoint dies then all coints will follow it off too because bitcoint is the parent of all coints, but I'm sure bitcoint will never die if it decreases yes, because market conditions are also influential, bitcoint coints are strong so this coint can last a long time
Activity: 588
Merit: 335
Steady State Finance
Bitcoin will die if the community wants it, no one uses it, no one mine it, all people leave it and so on.

same as other coins, as long as the community wants it to exist, they can survive.

Bitcoin and other coins will die if the Internet died.  Cheesy
Activity: 130
Bitcoin will not die, you will never see bitcoin death. Encrypted currency is like the Internet, we need it, he can help our lives and improve the quality of our lives.
Activity: 277
Merit: 10
Bitcoin won`t die! He is our godfather and he is here to stay! He will only grow bigger and bigger!
Activity: 30
There is no possibility of this type  of incidence. Bitcoin will never die because its investors will never go away. With hope Bitcoin will come to its own precious position very soon.
Activity: 196
I think there are some altcoins that will survive without Bitcoin, the fact is that most of the price of altcoin is affected by the rise and fall of the value of Bitcoin, but altcoin can still develop without Bitcoin, I don't think your question will come true, Bitcoin won't die and you ask difficult questions to be answered.
Activity: 31
I do not see any danger like this it was not happening I think. Because Bitcoin has come to this position by dealing with such situation. And it will hold its own position. So, there is no reason to die BTC.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
First thing to keep in mind that bitcoin will never die, it is the fundamental coin in whole crypto economy, it has survived for its benificial aspects however values can either go up or down but this isn't considered the death of coin
Activity: 217
Merit: 5

Any opinion please!...
Pages:
Jump to: