Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to all other coins if,bitcoin will die? - page 21. (Read 3738 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I sure bitcoin will never die because bitcoin as the first crypto currency and have highest users than the other coins. May bitcoin price is continue to decrease in this year but not mean bitcoin lose it's popularity. But If bitcoin can't survive I think altcoin also can't survive.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I don’t see any probability of dying of Bitcoin as it is considered the core of the crypto market. If it happens I think there will be another coin to take place of Bitcoin because it is impossible to stop the crypto market
Activity: 72
Well the upcoming economy will be hugely dependent on crypto market. So there will more coins and more valuable coins will be on the market if Bitcoin dies. Though I don’t see any chance of it
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
If bitcoin die all coin will die, bitcoin its a coin with a huge hype and every action make,go up or fall down will influent,all other coin.but i don't think the bitcoin will die,every year after a correction he grow up more.
I can't imagine what would have to happen for bitcoin to die. Think. A very large sector of the economy is associated with bitcoin. Including the shadow economy. In addition, not all altcoins fall when bitcoin falls. But it certainly sets the trend.
Activity: 196
If bitcoin die all coin will die, bitcoin its a coin with a huge hype and every action make,go up or fall down will influent,all other coin.but i don't think the bitcoin will die,every year after a correction he grow up more.
Activity: 84
we all the bitcoin has a massive popularity so there is no chance that bitcoin will die and instead of bitcoin there is more other coins which have good position so we shouldn't think that market will be die because of any random reasons
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
In my opinion bitcoin is the foundation for all other coins. If bitkoyin delivers shaky, then other coins also do not stand up and are served in the price. Therefore, I think that the cue ball will die if the other coins die.
Activity: 78
why would you think that bitcoin will die? as per the market reviews and updates it has a very good position and price rate on the market so I don't see any chance that bitcoin or cryptocurrency market will be vanish from the business
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...
I'm not sure that any of the coins will remain. All the demand is practically on 2 coins, and since they die, the rest will have nothing left either to leave the market or fill the bottom.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Destroying bitcoin as a coin is theoretically impossible, since it has decentralized control. The total capitalization of bitcoin now exceeds 50% of the crypto-currency market. Bitcoin looks like the moral basis of all crypto currency. But I want to note that the modern cryptoindustry theoretically does not depend on Bitcoin as it does from Ethereum. This on Blockchain Ethereum has tokens, which will cease to exist after Ethereum disappears. Blockcoin Bitcoin does not have its own tokens.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...

Hi there Ehrakeziah.

There is actually an indirect connection between altcoins and bitcoin as you have observed.  Though the two are technically independent of each other in terms of price and value (supposedly), bitcoin's strength somehow affects all other cryptocurrencies due to the influence it creates within the crypto market.

We can perhaps say that bitcoin price going down the hill shakes confidence for everyone else making others pull out and sell their crypto investment to lessen financial lose.

But i do believe that bitcoin is here to stay for a lot longer span of time, so bitcoin dying is not really a concern right now. But should it cease to exist, i doubt that every other altcoin will die along with it. Cryptocurrency knows how to adopt as we see coins already improving themselves in many ways they could.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102

Any opinion please!...

Then all other coins will die as well, since for now Bitcoin is the only known coins for some of the most people in the world and they don't even know anything about altcoins yet so for that I think that they will be forgotten.
Activity: 72
Although it will never happen that Bitcoin has invalided from the Cryptomarket. I believe Bitcoin will soon return to its position. Now I'm hoping for profitlike other investors.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
Bitcoin will not die, bitcoin is father/mother of crypto world.

We can say that it's value can vary with time but it's not gonna die.
Activity: 138
Yes, as you said, as long as Bitcoin falls, all the currencies will fall along with it. Bitcoin will rise all the currencies will rise together. If one day Bitcoin really dies, then I want the entire cryptocurrency world. Will die, cryptocurrency will not exist
Activity: 588
Merit: 335
Steady State Finance
If bitcoint dies then all coints will follow it off too because bitcoint is the parent of all coints, but I'm sure bitcoint will never die if it decreases yes, because market conditions are also influential, bitcoint coints are strong so this coint can last a long time

A Cryptocurrency based on community, so whichever coin going died, other coins will survive as long as their users (community) exist.
Activity: 154
Definitely, other coins will die if bitcoin dies. Unless other coins will replace with the same purpose as that of bitcoin being a digital money used for buying goods, paying bills, and other online/electronic transactions. And if no other coin can take place bitcoin, then that will be the end of cryptocurrency. I hope this won't be happening.
Activity: 206
Merit: 3
If bitcoin happens to die which might not be possible but if it does  other altcoin will follow also because there will be alot of panic in the market and every body will try to sell off, majority of people in crypto believe in bitcoin more than any other altcoin
Activity: 210
it may be die but not all!! remember theres next on bitcoin we all know that!! there so many coin will be the next of bitcoin if the bitcoin will die!! but for me i  think bitcoin will never die!! cuase there are so many manupuletor coin that makes coin increase and decrease!!
Activity: 29

Any opinion please!...
there is no bitcoin no cryptocurrency.
everyone who is here for one reason, namely for bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: