Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin in the near future? - page 16. (Read 2176 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
For me, I think it will become $25000 per bitcoin and more investors would really want to invest of it. As of now, as we can see it is not much that higher value as what most of us expected that to be happen but maybe someday it would be.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. He slowly overcame the first resistance line of $ 10,000, now approaching a new line of$12,000.

I see two options for further developments.

1. Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will allow Aldona to begin to move forward.
2. Bitcoin goes for correction to$ 9500 and breaks new heights with new forces.

Here's my technical analysis chart. Who that thinks?
https://www.tradingview.com/x/D9TGyKlY/
Your technical analysis proves to be impressive I should say. And I have nothung against it because it provided a plausible conclusion backed up with intelligent and trustworthy evidences. Out of all the findings for bitcoin's future, there is one thing that's certain, and that's the fact that bitcoin will face a bright future provided that we help it become a stronger cryptocurrency and give our utmost effortd.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
we all do know there are rumors that 4rt quarter of 2018 it will pump again. 20k USD is what I'm expecting at the end of 2018. don't lose hope in it you have to put trust on bitcoin it doesn't fail at end of 2017.
Activity: 57
Bitcoin is very important in all world.I think that Bitcoin will be cost more than 50000-150000 dollars.I am very happy that I can make money with Bitcoin
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
I'm sure that bitcoin will grow very soon, as well as the market, in bitcoin in the past there were many falls but he overcame them
Activity: 104
My opinion is that Bitcoin does not lend itself to the usual technical or wave analysis. I just have two versions, the first version is that without corrections the price for Bitcoin will go up in the historical maximum. The second way seems more probable to me, this year the maximum of "hamsters" will be "shake out" the entire stock of Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
i think, bitcoin will become more famous because of the social media and internet. And bitcoin will have a higher value, i think it can break its record. The economy will change the structure of the country. And i think it will be approved that bitcoin will be our new money.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
In the future, BITCOIN will keep growing steadily despite the fall in prices.The average growth of BITCOIN'S popularity as well as price will be beyond everyone's expectations.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
No one knows for sure about the value of bitcoin in the future, of course there are events that might change the bitcoin and maybe it's a perceived value. But if there is no change of crazy events, however bitcoins continue to grow in value over time. With periods of growth and crashes, there are mining problems in bitcoins. Cool
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
I look forward to BTC stabilizing prices, the altcoin and tokens will rise in the near future! The BTC price should be around $ 10,000. But everything can change at any time!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bitcoin has been showing steady growth since it was launched on 2008. If you check on the market you would see its progression yearly, although there was a year wherein it fall back a couple of $ but the next year after that incident, it basically bounced back. So I think bitcoin in the future will even reach to $1M if it is put to good use and people would still be loyal to it.
Activity: 147
The future of bitcoin is really unpredictable, it is risky since bitcoin can be considered as an assets, therefore is susceptible for risk factors and it is still will depend on the principles of demand and supply. However,there are a lot speculations the value or price of bitcoin will increase starting the coming month of june and until the year end of 2018, yet this is all speculation, since bitcoin is very volatile and its price and value is unpredictable. More so,bitcoin still the most dependable digital currencies and other cryptocurrencies depends on it, it is one of stable crypto currencies in today's technology. So for all the bitcoin holders, users and enthusiast,hold on to your bitcoin because there's a lot of possibilities that will happen to bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 224
No one can predict what will happen to bitcoin in the future. Only one of the two will happen. Either bitcoin value will become stable, its value will be just in the $12,000 mark and will not increase anymore. Then the other one is bitcoin will continue to grow and its value also continue to increase and will reach the $50,000 per bitcoin or even $100k in the future.
Activity: 392
I'm sure that will be a success and will reach  higher than the previous months or years.
Activity: 91
Bitcoin $9950 now.  Shocked  Looks like Game Over
just calm down, there's still time to save hope. I do not think anyone knows what will happen to bitcoin in the near future or long term.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
What will happen with bitkoynom in the near future?
My opinion is that Bitcoin does not lend itself to the usual technical or wave analysis. I just have two versions, the first version is that without corrections the price for Bitcoin will go up in the historical maximum. The second way seems more probable to me, this year the maximum of "hamsters" will be "shake out" the entire stock of Bitcoin. The surest way to drop the price to $ 100, and maybe less. The media and social networks will do their part, burying Bitcoin once more, But, as is usually the case, the price will again patiently and persistently begin to strive for the moon.

Bitcoin will give rise to a new phase of economy, so with the modern banking and finance. I'm sure that when big people becomes interested with bitcoin,it will easily enter the government and proliferate money transfer. This could also easily be adapted to shopping and travelling.
Activity: 279
Now we are at the mercy of euphoria, since the crypto currency has a huge potential. We can actually try the decentralized future for taste. It's just around the corner and it will come at any moment! Although in reality everything will certainly not be so. The bubble will burst. Vitalik is right. 90% of tokens will fail. However, later real working ideas will come.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
Bitcoin will rise to the top again, and bitcoin's value will increase. That is what will happen to bitcoin in the near future. Some say that bitcoin is young, so I conclude that. Based on the data I gathered
Bitcoin  will only  dropping down during the start of the year before in the second quarter it start to pump up the stabilize for several weeks, but  once we enter in the middle of  the third quarter it will  start to sky rocketing this  the time of ripping  the fruit  of your investment.
Activity: 126
It will become more widespread and the price will go up!
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
Bitcoin will rise to the top again, and bitcoin's value will increase. That is what will happen to bitcoin in the near future. Some say that bitcoin is young, so I conclude that. Based on the data I gathered
Pages:
Jump to: