Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin in the near future? - page 18. (Read 2176 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
We can never know what can happen in the future but we can make different speculations and decision regarding the future. If we believe that Bitcoin can still prosper in the future, then investing on Bitcoin is a good choice. However, it is only possible if you have enough money to sustain your daily needs and get back the profit in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. I just have two versions, the first version is that without corrections the price for Bitcoin will go up in the historical maximum. The second way seems more probable to me, this year the maximum of "hamsters" will be "shake out" the entire stock of Bitcoin.

Even for Bitcoin it's not possible to increase in value for the whole time without any corrections. It's because there will always be some people who will try to manipulate the price in order to buy Bitcoin for a lower price or ordinary people who would like to sell their BTC for fiat and buy something for themselves. We can't blame people for what they want to do with their money. I think that Bitcoin price will continue to increase thanks to growing adoption, but we can't avoid problems which will cause the price to decrease for a few weeks or even months.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. I just have two versions, the first version is that without corrections the price for Bitcoin will go up in the historical maximum. The second way seems more probable to me, this year the maximum of "hamsters" will be "shake out" the entire stock of Bitcoin.
Activity: 71
Bitcoin in the near future i think will gonna increase the number of users and the value of it, if people will gonna have more knowledge on how to use bitcoin i'm sure bitcoin will gonna soar high. In the near future technology will bring great impact in our lives, so as this bitcoin will gonna fly together with the demand of technology.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I see bitcoin will be legalized and this may be our future currency, No doubt bitcoin has a lot of benefits in our modern era, Aside from making efficient transactions, It also provides opportunities for everybody, Well in fact some of our countrymen leave their career and focused on online job such as dealing with cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is truly  amazing;)
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
Hopefully bitcoin will get transaction recognition in many countries in the near future. Bitcoin immediately became a valuable asset for gold. The economy can change the structure of the country and the most popular currencies in the world. Bitcoin embodies everyone's dreams and can free people from the curse of unemployment. Cool
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
well I am still reading predictions about it rocketing towards the 80k by the end of this year...
As I have some, I surely hope they cleaned their crystal balls and are right all the way!

Increase in bitcoin price to 80k this year, I guess it will not happen on bitcoin. 80k is a very high value, at least bitcoin takes up to 2-3 years ahead and new bitcoin can reach 80k value.

I suspect that the last events on the market and the ICO ads' bans scared even the best traders and professionals. But now we see bitcoin returning! So it looks like 80k is possible!
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
I think bitcoin  will be used as it is right now, as an asset to earn money in the near future.

Thats true, it is possible good asset to everyone who want earn lot of money and good opportunity have no job or a no permanent job. Bitcoin is the one top job spread  in our world to know what is this opportunity and to less the poverty in our country. Happen to the bitcoin in the near future is more people like and use bitcoin and it would be better known in our world.
Activity: 696
I think bitcoin  will be used as it is right now, as an asset to earn money in the near future.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. He slowly overcame the first resistance line of $ 10,000, now approaching a new line of$12,000.

I see two options for further developments.

1. Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will allow Aldona to begin to move forward.
2. Bitcoin goes for correction to$ 9500 and breaks new heights with new forces.

Here's my technical analysis chart. Who that thinks?
https://www.tradingview.com/x/D9TGyKlY/
There is no one of us what is going to be happen about bitcoin in the future and only God knows about it.But,hoping so that bitcoin will continue and be a successful crypto near future so that there are more people achieve there goals through bitcoin and we really thankful for that.just think possitive always and believe for what our hearts desires and prayer is the best thing to do..

Activity: 23
bitcoin will continue to fall and return to the starting price. for beginners should be patient. bitcoin will rise again may take a long time
Activity: 323
Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. He slowly overcame the first resistance line of $ 10,000, now approaching a new line of$12,000.

1. Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will allow Aldona to begin to move forward.

I guest the population of bitcoin user becoming higher, I think either children can be a bitcoin user. Some children are using bitcoin now, I think their parents told them to use bitcoin for their future and to support their personal needs, I want to become bitcoin user all of my family members because I want to help them in their personal needs or to support their expenses in their life.
Activity: 38
I'm excited what Bitcoin can offer for us in future, and I hope that sooner Bitcoin can use as a form of trading money , use it as modes of payment, and I hope that someday Bitcoin is legalized and use it formally in all of the country, and continue to increase the value of Bitcoin and thru with that it can help the growth of economy, and I hope for the better future with Bitcoin.
Activity: 28

Lately, bitcoin has been displaying steady growth. He little by little overcame the first level of resistance line of $ twelve, 000, now approaching a new line of$12, 500.

you ) Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will enable Aldona to get started to advance forward.
2. Bitcoin costs correction to$ 9500 and breaks new height with new forces.

This my technical analysis graph and or chart. Who that thinks?
Activity: 406
In the near future or in the next years to come bitcoin will grow and grow as what we've expect. People will use bitcoin for their transaction because it lessen the hassle and it is more convenient for them. And I can say that if this year bitcoin will grows that means it will be more steady for the next years to come.
Activity: 3
Bitcoin will go above $20 000 in few months and after that higher and higher. Things are developing in the bitcoin world
Yes definitely.I have high hopes that it will really touch that price or even higher than that.There will be more investors in bitcoin and that's for sure,and it will make the price soar higher aagain.Still fluctuations will not be avoided but as what i have observed,more for its increase than having dips.

I will surely believe in the near future, the price of Bitcoin could grow more than triple its record value. Bitcoin continue to provide earn extra income and good benefits to the community. Bitcoin will continue to be more popular and gain success in crypto industry world wide.  
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
well I am still reading predictions about it rocketing towards the 80k by the end of this year...
As I have some, I surely hope they cleaned their crystal balls and are right all the way!

Increase in bitcoin price to 80k this year, I guess it will not happen on bitcoin. 80k is a very high value, at least bitcoin takes up to 2-3 years ahead and new bitcoin can reach 80k value.
With a proper market analysis we can imagine what is about to happen with bitcoin. It could increase in value within the next years because of the demand that it's receiving. If many people will keep on being interested with it we can see bitcoin having its season. But with the struggle it's experiencing and the lose of interest from its users it might be down.
Activity: 2
we hope they will consolidate to a stable and good value for anyone who has invested in them. It would be a good way for the world economy. Personally I also tried to invest them in some game, looking for and informing myself about the best ones.

John cook, https://bovadasignupbonus.com/
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
With the each passing days, the popularity of bitcoin would increase, so I don't think that the price of bitcoin would come down sharply. As some people are speculating, it would come down to 2k or 3k.
Activity: 350
Your professional profile on the blockchain
More and more companies and platform accept BTC as payment option - that definitely a positive sign for cryptocurrencies in a total.
Waiting for full approve from such gigants as Amazon,Ebay,Google.
Pages:
Jump to: