Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin in the near future? - page 14. (Read 2176 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Future of Bitcoin will rock soon and in 3 months of time it will reach 15000-18000$ , so keep positive trend always. Good news is that india may legal soon and RBI is analysing pro's and con's of it and definitely govt will approve legally. Wait and see guys for rocking price of bitcoin .
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Bitcoins have many benefits, many people know it. Bitcoins are showing signs of recovery. It's price will increase again. Moreover bitcoin will become a currency of the world.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
Maybe the price will be high in the future. Because bitcoin is now increasingly used by people and is increasingly useful because of its easy transaction system. So people think that bitcoin will be useful for the future.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
In the future, Bitcoin might become a cryptocurrency capable of handling nearly anything within its path. Since scalability upgrades would become implemented into the Bitcoin network, it'll have a higher transaction throughput and minuscule fees within the long term. If Bitcoin manages to improve every step of the way in terms of development and innovation, then in the future Bitcoin will become a largely recognized cryptocurrency worldwide. It'll be extremely popular and highly demanded by people in the mainstream world.

However, if Bitcoin becomes crippled by government bans, and unable to scale to millions of people around the world, then it's future would be doomed. Hopefully, that would not be that case, and Bitcoin would emerge as an indispensable cryptocurrency in the future. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 83
In my opinion, Bitcoin will be grow up in the near future. Everyday many people have to learn how to invest in bitcoin and how to get an income
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
BTC will definitely change the way of payment in the world in the future and play an important role in Internet payment.

Activity: 84
Unlike traditional currencies, Bitcoin is not issued by any central bank or government. As a digital currency, bitcoin is similar to virtual tokens and has undergone severe volatility since its launch in 2009.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
No one can predict what will the real happen on bitcoin in the future, but for me no matter what will happen on it, I am thankful that I met bitcoin in my life and they helped many people to feel a better life and help others coming from it.
well, no one can predict exactly about bitcoin in the future. but we believe that bitcoin will be better than today. well, I am also so grateful to know bitcoin in the past.
Agree, no one can tell us what future may bring. All I can say that bitcoin will surely survive and of course not stable but alive. All the coins has the chance to grow but bitcoin is bitcoin and no can beat bitcoin.
Activity: 126
do not know yes, i am just a beginner and do not know what happens with bitcoin in the near future it seems bitcoin will be fine as it is now.

The are many speculation regarding the future and the value of bitcoin and we can't deny that its very hard predict due to it's price volatility and even experts don't know what to do with their bitcoin investment.
Activity: 98
do not know yes, i am just a beginner and do not know what happens with bitcoin in the near future it seems bitcoin will be fine as it is now.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
No one can predict what will the real happen on bitcoin in the future, but for me no matter what will happen on it, I am thankful that I met bitcoin in my life and they helped many people to feel a better life and help others coming from it.
well, no one can predict exactly about bitcoin in the future. but we believe that bitcoin will be better than today. well, I am also so grateful to know bitcoin in the past.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
Activity: 114
Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. He slowly overcame the first resistance line of $ 10,000, now approaching a new line of$12,000.

I see two options for further developments.

1. Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will allow Aldona to begin to move forward.
2. Bitcoin goes for correction to$ 9500 and breaks new heights with new forces.

Here's my technical analysis chart. Who that thinks?
https://www.tradingview.com/x/D9TGyKlY/
no one knows how bitcoin will rise or not in the end. but the two options you write are very interesting.
but bitcoin is unpredictable, what I expect is that bitcoin prices will continue to rise and exceed what you're analyzing for $ 12,000
Activity: 224
I think bitcoin in the near future will so expensive and it will become more popular as what bitcoin gave in many people who invest and earn profit from it, we can say that it will be the most popular even in the future because no other crypto currency that can equally on it.
They are not only popular but BTC can be the common currency of the European economy. can be spread around the world for the convenience of btc brought to many people, especially engaged in the BTC we have a very high income.
Activity: 196
I think bitcoin has a very bright future ahead as a currency and as a service system for payment transactions. I would say that bitcoin in the future could have some upgraded version of it's blockchain technology that is more faster and more convenient to the users. With respect to it's market value, I think bitcoin could possibly make a good price growth in the coming months to come.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
Near future is uncertain, its always like that with bitcoin price. Vulnerable to manipulations price fluctuate a lot, when people expect rise price tend to go down and opposite. Couple days ago after reaching 9800 dollars people were thrilled and everyone expected bull market and price to go over 10k dollars, what happened? Price dropped to 9100 dollars, totally opposite from what people expected, at least most of the people. Who ever played on that card lost some money on that trades.
Predicting price in short term is always harder then in long term, that's why just some earn from day trading while many others lose.
Activity: 86
I see bitcoin in the near future its price will in increase and the population of the bitcoin users wil double.And I also predict many store accept bitcoin as mode of payment.It become legalized in the whole world.It become more popular and become expensive.But the most important is the present lets continue to support and spread the good things that bitcoin have.
Activity: 313
I believe that bitcoin will have a better future,that because of it continuesly helping a lot of people,through the different ways of earning profits.The bitcoin price will increase in the near future.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
I think bitcoin's price will increase as many experts are predicting now. Maybe one day in future, world's most popular platforms will accept bitcoin as their payment method. It can happen. We just can predict actually, but I and we will be waiting for the better future with bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
No one knows and no one can tell what will happen in the future. We may be successful with the use of bitcoin but no one is certain if bitcoin will still exist in the future.

Well I think that even with the fact that no one can ever really predict what will happen to the cryptos or this industry in the years to come, it is pretty obvious that this industry will surely live for a long long time. Probably longer than the lifespans or our great great great great great great great great great  grand children. So I think it is safe to say that we won't have to be worrying about it too much because the odds as of this moment is in our favor.
Pages:
Jump to: