Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin in the near future? - page 17. (Read 2176 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 102
I think in the near future the bitcoin mass adoption will be much more grown than last year
I once read on a website that last year mass adoption bitcoin reached 5%
and let's hope this year could be much bigger than last year
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. He slowly overcame the first resistance line of $ 10,000, now approaching a new line of$12,000.

I see two options for further developments.

1. Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will allow Aldona to begin to move forward.
2. Bitcoin goes for correction to$ 9500 and breaks new heights with new forces.

Here's my technical analysis chart. Who that thinks?
https://www.tradingview.com/x/D9TGyKlY/

A good scenario. The pattern of bitcoin movement is more or less like that. The correction that occurs usually triggers for a significant price increase. Many predict that bitcoin prices will surpass last year's achievements. I always think positive for bitcoin prices in the future.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Bitcoin will go above $20 000 in few months and after that higher and higher. Things are developing in the bitcoin world

For me, the future of crypto currrency will be different in 2 years as we know. There will be coins popular then which are probably not even developed right now. Some of the most popular coins will be extinct so to say. Because technology is a fast moving industry and latest technology becomes obsolete before you know it. So take a good look because some new coin will be giving gains and we don' t know of it yet.
Activity: 180
Merit: 9
In my opinion, Bitcoin will be grow up in the near future. Everyday many people have to learn how to invest in bitcoin and how to get an income

For me, cryprocurrency process seems to be long and still popular among the people, if we look at the crypto system is very good and sophisticated, now some countries have applied crypto system to improve the transaction system that is still not good. In terms of payment, transaction speed, transaction security and transparency. It seems like the cryptosystem will last a long time, and it certainly will play an important role in our technology, and this is a very important thing for us in today's best technology.
Activity: 93
I think it will become even more expensive, its weaknesses will be refined and more people will use Bitcoin in everyday life.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
in the near future, I think Bitcoin prices will rise to $12,000, because based on the information I hear news or issues about Bitcoin in the near future is very positive.
hopefully, that's true and the Bitcoin price goes back to $ 12,000 even more.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
It seems to me that bitcoin is now going to 12,000 dollars, then there will be a correction, and then a rebound to new heights.
In general, the cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
Today, bitcoin has successfully recovered to 9K, and from previous experience analysis, bitcoin has always started revising after intense fluctuations, and I think the revision is over.
If you look at the history you would notice that the price usually starts their rally during May and hopefully we are seeing that now and i expect the price to cross $10k with this push and we might see a good rally for some time before consolidation.
Activity: 117
I'm very sure bitcoin is going to be great in the nearest future  .i have the strong belief.
Activity: 116
Today, bitcoin has successfully recovered to 9K, and from previous experience analysis, bitcoin has always started revising after intense fluctuations, and I think the revision is over.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Bitcoin has had a difficult time, I was even a little scared the drawdown, but the price is already starting to grow and I think that soon bitcoin beat your previous record price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
You have made a very interesting forecast, but we don't know how it will be for sure, so I just want to believe that the technology of bitokin will develop freely and gain the trust of people, it is very important for him.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. He slowly overcame the first resistance line of $ 10,000, now approaching a new line of$12,000.

I see two options for further developments.

1. Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will allow Aldona to begin to move forward.
2. Bitcoin goes for correction to$ 9500 and breaks new heights with new forces.

Here's my technical analysis chart. Who that thinks?
https://www.tradingview.com/x/D9TGyKlY/
With the signs in the past days I pretty confident that btc will rise again and 12k $ is what I'm aiming for. I think it will not be difficult to achieve it. Currently, the  btc's bad news is no longer available, will reduce the negative pressure on btc growth.
Activity: 182
With recent moves. From the level of value is maintained and fluctuations are low. I think bitcoin and the crypto market have really gone through the cyclical crisis that usually happens at the beginning of the year. 2018 fluctuations are more intense. But right now, the market is nice and stable. Bitcoin has hit the ground to make a new breakthrough, possibly as fast as 11k in the near future.
Activity: 140
i hope the prices will go back up again and all the problems which are currently causing a lot of chaos will end soon with the investors coming back and stabilization the market
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
As far as the year 2018 is concerned, I am expecting growth in the price considering the bullish environment taking place after the correction. We will see matured decisions from the average investors but institutional investors and big whales will come back soon to exploit the opportunities. I believe that we will see a fresh all-time high level in this year itself and momentum of growth in the user base will continue.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
for the near future bitcoin will not feel the change but for long term bitcoin obviously felt its change in view from bitcoin history from year to year more difficult to get bitcoin and the less bitcoin availability hence bitcoin price will become very expensive for long term time I am very sure it will happen.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
that is a great sepculation im agree withyout hat bitcoin will correction in this month but my speculation talk that bitcoin will stable in that price ( the correction price ) and i think it will stable until next 3 month, after three month if there are many good news about it i think the bitcoin price will rising up
Activity: 182
I think now the bitcoin wakes all to be adjusted the beam and the beam because it has fallen dramatically. and very soon he must go to the top! I think he will rise to such a level that the country can awaken them to pay. buy any things! but we need to wait for this peak growth. well I will tell you so that he very soon will come I think so!
Activity: 109
I hope Bitcoin will get recognition of transactions in many countries in the near future. Bitcoin may soon become a valuable asset to gold. The economy will change the structure of the country. The world's most popular currency will be. Bitcoin will show people the light of success. Bitcoin will release people from the curse of unemployment.
Pages:
Jump to: