Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin in the near future? - page 19. (Read 2176 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
What will happen to bitcoin in the near future? Well others think that maybe bitcoin will become our future money or currency, and bitcoin will become the most popular crypto currency since it is the pioneer altcoin in the crypto world. While others think that maybe bitcoin will die, however no one knows since bitcoin i unpredicatble. But i hope that it'll cotinue to rise because there are a lot of people who earn money with it.

Bitcoin will always be the leading no. 1 crypto in digital currency. The best way we can do is to start investing Bitcoin. Bitcoin currency enables the growth of internet that has brighter future awaits. It will surely gain a massive success in the future.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
well I am still reading predictions about it rocketing towards the 80k by the end of this year...
As I have some, I surely hope they cleaned their crystal balls and are right all the way!

Increase in bitcoin price to 80k this year, I guess it will not happen on bitcoin. 80k is a very high value, at least bitcoin takes up to 2-3 years ahead and new bitcoin can reach 80k value.

Yes, $80K looks impossible now. I will be surprised if it reaches even $40000 now by the end of this year. Everything was going right for it but then we saw huge manipulation and prices rose to $20000. It was obvious that it would not be able to hold that level and then we saw huge drop in the prices. Now the prices are just roaming around $8000 mark. There has been only negative news for bitcoins this year like big investors cashing out their bitcoins and companies banning crypto ads.
Activity: 432
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
what happened to bitcoin in the near future I think this is our crypto currency for all of us who insist it is the opportunity to get out of poverty in life
Activity: 28
I think bitcoin can still increase the value because everyone will work together to increase the value of the bitcoin. hopefully in the future bitcoin value will increase significantly from before until can make everyone smile.
Activity: 25
Mining industry will not allow bitcoin to drop too low. It will probably stay where it is for some time. The blockchain technology in general has already moved forward, so bitcoin is no longer a technological breakthrough, and there are no inner technological factors for the bitcoin to grow. In my opinion, if no further money inflation to bitcoin happen from some venture capital or banks, it will stay at the level where mining will be slightly profitable.
Activity: 6
A small amount of commission. At the moment, after making a bitcoin-payment, the user either does not pay the commission or will pay a small amount of commissions.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I do not know what will happen to bitcoin for the near future bitcoin actually decreased steadily, and at what price bitcoin will stop down, I want to buy at current prices but I fear the bitcoin will fall even lower price again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Obviously my response shouldn’t be taken as sage recommendation, or used for creating investment selections. that goes while not spoken communication.No one is aware of for sure concerning the worth of bitcoin within the future, however there square measure events which may modification bitcoin and presumably it’s perceived worth. But, riddance any crazy flip of events, Bitcoin ought to continue to grow in worth over time, clearly with periods of growth and crashes.First, there's the matter of mining bitcoin.
Activity: 72

it might be very hard predicting what will happen to BTC in future but one thing that is certain is that as it recovers and more people adopt BTC, its value will rise and it might just give fiat a run for its money as a medium of exchange
Activity: 602
well I am still reading predictions about it rocketing towards the 80k by the end of this year...
As I have some, I surely hope they cleaned their crystal balls and are right all the way!

Increase in bitcoin price to 80k this year, I guess it will not happen on bitcoin. 80k is a very high value, at least bitcoin takes up to 2-3 years ahead and new bitcoin can reach 80k value.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
If the support of people now and their loyalty to bitcoin determined the future of bitcoin, if there are ICO projects that are promoted by bitcoin and this ICOs are putting trust always to the bitcoin organization and management then bitcoin has the bright future in the coming days.
Activity: 378
bitcoin is waiting for a great future! the pace of development and the introduction of technologies that asked bitkoi, can no longer be turned back! bitcoin is the future, and we are at the very beginning of the development of this large crypto market! I'm sure that bitcoin and all this market will surprise us even more!
Activity: 176
Now the bitcoin value is at the level of less than $9K ,this week there is not a pretty good demand in all the market exchanges and I think this should be corrective back may be down to in the range of $6K again ,there must be beautiful news on the world so it can make the market recovered I think
I  think bitcoin is still giving opportunity to people to purchase bitcoin in a low price, because bitcoin price has good potential and its price is going to increase high and high because of the increasing demand of bitcoin, i think that bitcoin demand will continue increasing for long long time but currently it will take some time to get accelerator.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
In my opinion, Bitcoin will be grow up in the near future. Everyday many people have to learn how to invest in bitcoin and how to get an income

we can learn how to be patient with bitcoin and stay calm to see the price always changes in anytime. there will be a time for the price to go up again and I think when the time comes, we can sell our bitcoin at the highest price. but we have a chance to sell right now if we cannot hold for a long time but the profit is not too big and even we can get lost because we sell at the low price. and I think we only have a chance to buy bitcoin again for now until the price is back to increase again.
Activity: 37
In my opinion, Bitcoin will be grow up in the near future. Everyday many people have to learn how to invest in bitcoin and how to get an income
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
Nothing new,as always the price is volatile jumping and dumping $1000 each and every day,so what we have to do is hold the bitcoin and let the bitcoin to get steady.Hopefully the price will bump in the coming months ao buy as much as you can when the price is cheaper.

Precisely, we needn't have to be bothered about bitcoin's future as it's certainly bound to succeed because there are numerous people all over the world who are embracing the craze for it and investing into it by the day. Volatility was part of the whole package from the first day and so it is certainly going to rise and drop but the only constant factor is bitcoin and what it can do.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
Greater  things lies ahead for Bitcoin, In terms  of  it global  acceptance,transaction as a means of  exchange and  government  approval as  a legal digital currency.  Bitcoin will become a household name, regulations will be enforce through government policy to the cryptocurrency world
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
As can be said with full confidence even if you are very well-aware of the financial sphere, but do not take into the crypto, it is a completely different economy-the economy of the future!
Activity: 56
And after that bitcoin again beat the record and overcome this mark several times. This situation was already in 2013-2014, when bitcoin from 1200 dollars fell to 110.
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
For me this will be $ 25,000 per bitcoin by the end of the year and more investors will really want to invest it. Nowadays as we see not much higher value as what most of us would expect to happen might someday be better. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: