Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin in the near future? - page 13. (Read 2176 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. He slowly overcame the first resistance line of $ 10,000, now approaching a new line of$12,000.

I see two options for further developments.

1. Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will allow Aldona to begin to move forward.
2. Bitcoin goes for correction to$ 9500 and breaks new heights with new forces.

Here's my technical analysis chart. Who that thinks?
https://www.tradingview.com/x/D9TGyKlY/
in the future bitcoin will creep up its price and for the sake of improving I am sure of that and i keep patience to invest with bitcoin
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
Bitcoin is  crypto just like any other and foreseeing its future may not be as easy. because of its high volatile and unpredictable nature, however, with the current development on going, There is a great hope that Bitcoin will continue to develop overtime, it has shown proper resilience to the challenges that has come its way so far and managed to maintain top quality. As more people get on board, BTC is likely to continue its growth and development and may just be a force to recon with in future
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Bitcoin will be a more valuable asset in the near future. If bitcoin becomes more popular, the price will go up even more.
It will improve with technology. People are using their crypt money to make money. In the coming days, we can see many different things.
Activity: 84
For me, I think the price of bitcoin will grow more and still exist in our world, Because as of now many country was recognize to use it and it really help to bitcoin to get more popularity.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
I have a strong belief that Bitcoin will certainly rule in the future monetary world. day by day people is getting involved in this platform because of the increasing demand among the people and around the world. So it can be predicted that Bitcoin and cryptocurrency will dominate in the financial sector very soon following my observation.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
Now there are quite good news about the legalization of the crypto currency by certain states on acceptable conditions. This is especially true for the states of Europe. Perhaps, against this background, bitcoin will continue to grow slowly, and from June its growth will accelerate. In general, while there is a favorable environment for the growth of the crypto currency.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
It will not be long probably precisely on mid-June 2018 the value of bitcoin will surely reach $15.000.
I see the signal of this movement from the news I hear that China will probably again contribute to the bitcoin world and this can make the bitcoin market stay passionate.
Activity: 840
I think, Bitcoin will reaching highest again at end this year. Recently, wall street said they can trade bitcoin on their floor and if that happen, its will boost bitcoin volume transaction and i think bitcoin price can reach $19k again
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
BTC will definitely change the way of payment in the world in the future and play an important role in Internet payment.

What you have said is really possible to happen; Bitcoin has a potential to change the payment system worldwide in a convenient way. Also, I think Bitcoin will be more in demand in the future.
copper member
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
I think that for the rest of the year, bitcoin will keep moving in the range of $10000-$20000. If it manages to cross $20000 level, it will shoot to $30000 in next 20-30 days only.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I think in the near future bitcoin will rise again and back to the high price value or better than price value in the late month of 2017. But no one can say what will happen in the future but for my own opinion it will happen bacause I can see that more people are encouraging to invest at bitcoin everyday because they believe that bitcoin will rise again and this will be the big factor to make the bitcoin's price value higher. But there is a big possibility that in the near future bitcoin will attack by the government to ban bitcoin because all we know that bitcoin is not legal and not paying tax.
Activity: 616
we don't know about the future of this coin and I think it will make any changes in the future, and as you know that bitcoin future, price, popularity is based on us, how we used bitcoin, and what is bitcoin for us. is it important for us? or not, are people using bitcoin in the future or not
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
You have a very interesting chart on bitcoin. Immediately evident that you are good at what you do. I also agree with the proposed possible scenarios. But many people on the forum say that soon bitcoin will test the level of $ 20,000, is it true? Huh

They almost reach 20k in yhe market last year so how much more this year of course they will be much better now rather thay last December. AndI also hoping that they reach for At least above 20k in the market I am sure that there will be a pot of people that will like that thing. The next years I also predict that the bitcoins will be highly appreciated by a lot of people to be a part of their daily lives like treating it as a currency. We will see a lot pf retailers that will accept bitcoins as a mode of payment.
Activity: 162
I'm happy that we have bitcoin, we can buy thing's in online and having transaction in other merchant just using our cellphone or loptop. We can do mining or trading in bitcoin, it is a precious digital curenccy that make our life easier. For the bitcoin in the future it will be more demand and it will have an high value.
Activity: 434
Lot more would such analyses on this forum. Your second option came true. I seized the moment and bought some bitcoins. As
Activity: 602
However, as far as I understand, the forecast has not yet come true. That's why I don't like signals and Analytics in cryptocurrencies. Just bought and hold.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
No one can predict what will the real happen on bitcoin in the future, but for me no matter what will happen on it, I am thankful that I met bitcoin in my life and they helped many people to feel a better life and help others coming from it.
well, no one can predict exactly about bitcoin in the future. but we believe that bitcoin will be better than today. well, I am also so grateful to know bitcoin in the past.
As much as time passing bitcoin is getting better and increasing in price, as same as a lot of other people I think bitcoin will remain number one for long time, increasing number of investors is making bitcoin high I price. Bitcoin has high potential to make us rich and increase our earning I really love bitcoin as my part of life and my main source of income so in future bitcoin will be high in price for sure.
Activity: 299
A lot of things are said about the fate of the main crypto currency, in particular, not the most positive one. For example, recently, according to Bloomberg, as a result of technical analysis it was found that the failure that occurred with bitcoin in 2013, may soon be repeated.
Activity: 71
Bitcoin will rise very soon.. It already started its uptrend already.. So better to full your bags as much as possible with BTC..
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
You have a very interesting chart on bitcoin. Immediately evident that you are good at what you do. I also agree with the proposed possible scenarios. But many people on the forum say that soon bitcoin will test the level of $ 20,000, is it true? Huh

I agree, but at the end of the day, there is no certain indicator or even guide that can tell us if the market and its assets will prosper. This market is just so volatile and unpredictable at the moment that it's so hard to say if it would rise up or fall down, or heck, if it would still be in existent. There are so many things that can happen, especially in this market that the action is so overwhelming sometimes that so many changes good or bad may happen at any point.
Pages:
Jump to: