Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin in the near future? - page 8. (Read 2176 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Experts do not exclude the fact that by the end of 2018, bitcoin can fly up to 20,000 US dollars. Now bitcoin is one of the most popular crypto currency in the world, the course of which draws the most attention of the crypto community.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
And what tools Did you use for this kind of technical analysis? You have a very interesting chart. I also want to learn how to analyze currencies like this.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
OP study crypto that's all you need to do now and if you think about future nothing gonna happen to you so better to do hardwork everyday and even crypto continue to grow or not go well after a few years still you earn a lot because you already work a lot here,i say better to prepare always what can happen here for more good always enjoys even not good happen.

Based on what I experience bitcoin will continue to grow even bigger and it's resources will also increase it's numbers. So as a bitcoin user you should have to work harder as much as you can so you won't be left behind and be part of bitcoin growing system. If you do that it will benefit you a lot so there is no reason to not do so.
Activity: 279
In addition to trade, the market has periods of decline in financial activity, which are most often manifested at the beginning of the year and in the summer. The more large players will appear on the market, the stronger the correlation between the global financial market and the crypto-currencies.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
The forecast was very useful. Now I can confidently write here that it was very useful for investors in bitcoin. Others are waiting for new forecasts from the author.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Bitcoin is very hard to predict but I totally agree with this your analysis if bitcoin is able to go beyond $12000 then we should espect a sharp growth within the short period to come but if bitcoin fall bellow $8,000 then we will still keep witnessing some further price correction in the future and may be before the end of the first quarter of the year the Price correction will be over and the Price will recover again.
maybe another drop in the price of Bitcoin. They give the chance to invest their money in this coin at a lower price than it was a week ago. of course many people And then a little happy, since everyone expects only growth, not falling.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
Bitcoin is very hard to predict but I totally agree with this your analysis if bitcoin is able to go beyond $12000 then we should espect a sharp growth within the short period to come but if bitcoin fall bellow $8,000 then we will still keep witnessing some further price correction in the future and may be before the end of the first quarter of the year the Price correction will be over and the Price will recover again.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
i believe bitcoin will reach 50,000 usd 10 years from now . and many altcoins pump and reach 5,000 usd . im sure many people invest in bitcoin by next year because of its popularity
Activity: 257
Forecasts are difficult. It's so easy to make a mistake and it's so hard to predict the true course of events Undecided Undecided I'm sure that the currencies will exist, in bitcoin will still remain on top.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
If we know the future then I buy Bitcoin at launching. Anything can happen. So be positive on it and keep it hold. I see at around $10000 till June. After June I look it at cross $12000.

I think Media and social networks will do their part, burying Bitcoin once again, But, as always happens, the price will come back patiently and persistently start trying for months.
My opinion is that Bitcoin does not match the technical analysis or the usual wave. I only have two versions, the first version is without a price correction for Bitcoin will go up in maximum history. The second way seems more likely to me, this year the maximum "hamster" will "shake" the entire stock of Bitcoin. The surest way to lower the price to $ 100, and maybe less.
Activity: 325
In the near future, bitcoin will really become a big break to all people who invested here especially those who are trading as well and those members here who stay to be a member here and to support bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
However, as far as I understand, the forecast has not yet come true. That's why I don't like signals and Analytics in cryptocurrencies. Just bought and hold.

Yeah. In the meantime, Bitcoin's price growth is stalled by many factors in the mainstream world. It would take some time before Bitcoin becomes an extremely popular cryptocurrency with a lot of demand and usage in our world. For sure, Bitcoin's future is bright as it continues to expand both in user support, as well as value. However, to see positive results, patience is needed as there's no such thing as getting rich quick with Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency in existence.

Therefore, all we could do is to buy and hodl Bitcoin for the long term, to benefit from its future price increases. I'm sure that Bitcoin will become much stronger by then, capable of handling massive transactions per second, while providing the cheapest fees possible. Just my opinion Smiley
I think Bitcoin will continue to function even in the future because the demand of Bitcoin is very high and it is the leading cryptocurrency in today's date.Bitcoin is used by many people in the world.Bitcoin has many investors in today's date and the counting is still going on.Bitcoin will become very famous now a days.Bitcoin is getting very famous and it will be difficult to stop to stop the price of bitcoin in the coming future.
Activity: 210
I hope Bitcoin will get recognition of transactions in many countries in the near future. Bitcoin may soon become a valuable asset to gold. The economy will change the structure of the country.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I think in the near future Bitcoin will become more popular. Even though, now, many people have negative opinion about Bitcion, But, I am confident that people will change their mind if they know what Bitcoin really is. And in the near future many people will use Bitcoin for their online transactions. And of course the value of Bitcoin will become higher.
Activity: 238
It seems to me that bitcoin is now going to 12,000 dollars, then there will be a correction, and then a rebound to new heights. In general, the cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable.
Activity: 238
I think bitcoin price will become so expensive that only elite people could buy. It will also become our new currency and acceptable in all establishments.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
It seems to me that bitcoin has taken its position. He's the first, he's the best. I know that he has a bright future
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
In the near future the bitcoin will be one of the successful businesses in this industry because of their good performances and feedbacks that they get from their investors that support them in the stage of success.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
However, as far as I understand, the forecast has not yet come true. That's why I don't like signals and Analytics in cryptocurrencies. Just bought and hold.

Yeah. In the meantime, Bitcoin's price growth is stalled by many factors in the mainstream world. It would take some time before Bitcoin becomes an extremely popular cryptocurrency with a lot of demand and usage in our world. For sure, Bitcoin's future is bright as it continues to expand both in user support, as well as value. However, to see positive results, patience is needed as there's no such thing as getting rich quick with Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency in existence.

Therefore, all we could do is to buy and hodl Bitcoin for the long term, to benefit from its future price increases. I'm sure that Bitcoin will become much stronger by then, capable of handling massive transactions per second, while providing the cheapest fees possible. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 294
I hope that soon we will see a phase of growth again. Now the most important stage is the mark of 12.000 dollars, if bitcoin is fixed above it, we will see growth to 17.000.
Pages:
Jump to: