Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin in the near future? - page 9. (Read 2176 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 63
Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. He slowly overcame the first resistance line of $ 10,000, now approaching a new line of$12,000.

I see two options for further developments.

1. Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will allow Aldona to begin to move forward.
2. Bitcoin goes for correction to$ 9500 and breaks new heights with new forces.

Here's my technical analysis chart. Who that thinks?
https://www.tradingview.com/x/D9TGyKlY/
Bitcoin is getting banned one by one by country. Media is getting negative with bitcoins. People turning their backs on bitcoin because of the loss in profit and many more. But still here is bitcoin still thriving for a better rate and giving a good profit even though it is almost bitcoin against the world. I don't even know why bitcoin is getting banned by countries, bitcoin can give them that benefit in economy if they let it since bitcoin is an investment that is very profitable.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
The development of bitcoin gets better and most important it does not decrease drastically as before .. and I think yesterday's lesson will make bitcoin stronger with problems and many are challenged and problems that make investors afraid .. I think bitcoin will increase and will change much better after a drastic decline ..
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Price will be inscrease
And my wallet better Grin
Bitcoin in the near future it will be grow in high profitable income so that my investment will be grow in high profitable income, and so many people  are wants to join in bitcoin cause they have lots of benefits they gain good profit. Bitcoin in the near future it become more popular all over the world and lots of followers
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. He slowly overcame the first resistance line of $ 10,000, now approaching a new line of$12,000.

1. Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will allow Aldona to begin to move forward.

Although these will all improve with future technology upgrades, in the short term, this means that the digital currency may exist as a supplementary currency other than the legal currency.
Activity: 140
I think it will grow ,and grow,and grow because the world is now under the power of technology so it means we are able to access in Bitcoin and it means the users will increase And increase .
Activity: 44
after a consensus in New York can grow to 12,000
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
What will happen with bitkoynom in the near future?
My opinion is that Bitcoin does not lend itself to the usual technical or wave analysis. I just have two versions, the first version is that without corrections the price for Bitcoin will go up in the historical maximum. The second way seems more probable to me, this year the maximum of "hamsters" will be "shake out" the entire stock of Bitcoin. The surest way to drop the price to $ 100, and maybe less. The media and social networks will do their part, burying Bitcoin once more, But, as is usually the case, the price will again patiently and persistently begin to strive for the moon.
the fact that at this level to drive the price is not beneficial to anyone, as miners will leave, after bitcoin will cost 6000, (just mining will become unprofitable).
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
In the near future the demand for bitcoin keeps on increasing, because the usage as well the acceptance level has been increasing regularly. Possibly bitcoin market is expected to make a big change in the world economic situation. Only thing necessary is the support from the governments of different countries.
Activity: 203

Maybe bitcoin will continue working and hoping that it will succeeding by that time.for now bitcoin is real and this is how people earned money in the easiest way so I think its going to be much stronger than before.
Activity: 95
I think bitcoin will soon grow faster, and encrypted communities will continue to expand, and, of course, the price fluctuations of bitcoin will become smaller and smaller in the years to come.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
It's impossible to gauge the public sentiment in the future.  The price of Bitcoin is entirely a function of its market demand.  If in the future this demand cools down, Bitcoin could go as low as US $20. On the other hand, some analysts throw figures like US $400,000 for one Bitcoin.

Caveat emptor!
Activity: 336
Personally, I see the situation as follows. Bitcoin will now be invested by major wall street players, followed by other major companies, and the price will skyrocket.  So that who not managed on this train, the respectively late))
Activity: 266
I'm hopeful, in the near future, Bitcoin will be worth $ 2000 USD. Because there are many plans for everyone's future with bitcoin. Bitcoin's hopes will be fulfilled if the plan is implemented.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
I don't know what will happen with bitcoin in the near future. But I'm really looking forward to what's going to happen with bitcoin. I wonder how bitcoin in 2018 is, will it be as great as what happened in 2017 or will it give us a surprise? I'm looking forward to it.
Activity: 303

wow i just know chart is as detailed as that, but that's just a prediction only and there is still a precision miss. to make sure it's very difficult because crypto value is volatile every time. although using fundamental or technical analysis.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
We can't predict what will happen in the future. If you'll look in the positive side, the bitcoin might become successful when big countries accept it. The demand will rise and the price will rise also. If several countries ban it, there will be a less user and the price will go down. We don't really know what might happen, let's just hope that big countries accept it.
Activity: 140
What will happen to bitcoin sooner rather than later? Well others feel that possibly bitcoin will turn into our future cash or money, and bitcoin will turn into the most mainstream cryptographic money since it is the pioneer altcoin in the crypto world. While others believe that possibly bitcoin will bite the dust, however nobody knows since bitcoin I unusual. Be that as it may, I trust that it'll keep on rising in light of the fact that there are many individuals who procure cash with it.
Activity: 118
Bitcoin $9950 now.  Shocked  Looks like Game Over

Friends, bitcoin will not game over that fast, Bitcoin can still increase in value. Bitcoin in the near future will gradually increase to a higher value.

your right friend bitcoin is increasing in to the highest value in this near future i think in this near future many people are have interest to invest in bitcoin because of their biggest value and good project.
Activity: 113
It will not be long probably precisely on mid-June 2018 the value of bitcoin will surely reach $15.000.
I see the signal of this movement from the news I hear that China will probably again contribute to the bitcoin world and this can make the bitcoin market stay passionate.
Activity: 196
well, no one can predict exactly about bitcoin in the future. but we believe that bitcoin will be better than today. well, I am also so grateful to know bitcoin in the past.
Pages:
Jump to: