Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin in the near future? - page 4. (Read 2176 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10
I'm sure bitcoin in the future will be the place of the main transaction or as a place of payment in a place like a mall. And the price will increase further than last year.
Activity: 294
I think bitcoin will not happen anything this time or this time. For me bitcoin still plain aja and still status of roster coster (not clear) which sometimes down and that sometimes rise. But down the bitcoin yet so great still about 30%. Smiley
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
well, no one can predict exactly about bitcoin in the future. but we believe that bitcoin will be better than today. well, I am also so grateful to know bitcoin in the past.

Yes, everything changes as time passes by and we're not sure what kind of things will that change bring to everyone involvednin this industry but if there's a bad change, then there's a good change too. We are uncertain of its future but as day moves, we wont be able to notice that it changes too along with us. I can't say if it will last but im sure it will persist more advanced than before.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I believe that the price will not only recover but also it will cross the all-time high level before next year because I am expecting investments from the investors to joined Bitcoin recently, especially during the price rally in the last quarter of the last year. On the other hand, I also believe that institutional investors and big whales would come again to exploit the opportunity. I don't see any reason for the price to fall again because we are already done with the correction of almost 65% recently.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
~~
we just need to prepare it. predict also becomes an important point in this case, because your prediction will show your readiness at this time. so when you predict bitcoin will become popular in the future, I think you'll try to get a lot of coins nowadays.
Yep, you are right. We must prepare from now on. There are only two possibilities: successful and failing. So, do not miss the opportunity to be part of the success by investing as much as we can, if successful then we will get a profit, otherwise, let's say bitcoin becomes worthless in the future, at least we have tried.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
When you flash back to 2016 even at the beginning of 2017 you don't need doubt the future of bitcoin. Bitcoin has made cryptocurrency known and valuable to many countries in the world and I believe it will keep improving most especially nowadays that the internet is growing rapidly. The future of bitcoin is bright 🔆
Activity: 215
I don't know what will happen to bitcoin in the near future because everytime the price do its movement, sometimes goes up and down so i don't really think what will happens to the price of it because its not stable. But i believe that in the future it will help me to achieve my goals in life especially to my financial aspects needed to my family.
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
it is certain that in the near future bitcoin prices will increase very much, I see the current bitcoin total supply decreases and more difficult to get bitcoin so make bitcoin become more expensive.
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
Bitcoin is still far ahead, but inflation isn't the enemy if you're savvy with your money. However, over the long term, I do see cryptocurrencies as a more risky saving account or bond that is even less correlated with the markets (good thing) and that protects you against inflation.

Also, imagine if you borrowed Bitcoins to buy your house in 2014 and had a 200 BTC mortgage. Could you imagine trying to pay it today? With inflation and current mortgage interest rates, it's almost free to borrow money to buy a house. I guess all this means is that either debt in BTC doesn't make sense, and/or that it would require mass adoption of BTC so that debt is viable; companies would be quick to lower BTC salaries when its value goes up, and would do so faster than they raise salaries when inflation goes up, so it's more efficient in that aspect.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
What will happen with bitkoynom in the near future?
My opinion is that Bitcoin does not lend itself to the usual technical or wave analysis. I just have two versions, the first version is that without corrections the price for Bitcoin will go up in the historical maximum. The second way seems more probable to me, this year the maximum of "hamsters" will be "shake out" the entire stock of Bitcoin. The surest way to drop the price to $ 100, and maybe less. The media and social networks will do their part, burying Bitcoin once more, But, as is usually the case, the price will again patiently and persistently begin to strive for the moon. Grin
Activity: 112
Well I find it very difficult to predict what kind of bitcoin will be in the future. but I hope bitcoin can keep growing well in the future as the times progress
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
well, no one can predict exactly about bitcoin in the future. but we believe that bitcoin will be better than today. well, I am also so grateful to know bitcoin in the past.

we just need to prepare it. predict also becomes an important point in this case, because your prediction will show your readiness at this time. so when you predict bitcoin will become popular in the future, I think you'll try to get a lot of coins nowadays.
Activity: 179
Activity: 218
Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. He slowly overcame the first resistance line of $ 10,000, now approaching a new line of$12,000.

I see two options for further developments.

1. Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will allow Aldona to begin to move forward.
2. Bitcoin goes for correction to$ 9500 and breaks new heights with new forces.

Here's my technical analysis chart. Who that thinks?
https://www.tradingview.com/x/D9TGyKlY/
For me, I think there is a lot of users on that time, there is a lot of users who become rich, tye security of bitcoin is improve and the price is high and have a high value also the demand of bitcoin is much higher than now, maybe that time the price of gold and bitcoin is not that much far because for me the price of bitcoin is more increasing that time.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. He slowly overcame the first resistance line of $ 10,000, now approaching a new line of$12,000.

I see two options for further developments.

1. Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will allow Aldona to begin to move forward.
2. Bitcoin goes for correction to$ 9500 and breaks new heights with new forces.

Here's my technical analysis chart. Who that thinks?
https://www.tradingview.com/x/D9TGyKlY/
We all know how complicated things are with bitcoin right now. Its value has been very low after the sudden dump it has experienced last year, it may be considered as a sign that its close to its end but still we should remember how it managed to keep up and surpass the crisis it has experience many times already before. If we will keep our hopes high in bitcoin, maybe things will get better.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
it looks like it will happen in bitcoin in the near future there will be bitcoin price changes and bitcoin will print the highest price again because I see bitcoin is now very difficult to obtain and the bitcoin transaction density triggers the bitcoin price increase.
Activity: 61
Bitcoin can helps it in our future because it cannot stolen on our hands because you have an online wallet just steal it when you give your information in your wallet. and it's a great help to you wherever you go and it's safe.and also it can help if you want to hold  raise your money for the future of your children and you can also send money anywhere in the world. and it's great to help me even if i do not get my online wallet in bitcoin with my bitcoin rise because many people buy bitcoin and hold till when rise it such a higher.
Activity: 112
I agree, but at the end of the day, there is no certain indicator or even guide that can tell us if the market and its assets will prosper
Activity: 140
Personally it seems to me that there will not be such a huge growth, and such a large volatility. Bitcoin will become more stable over time, this can not be avoided if we want the market to develop
Activity: 238
What should happen? I dont think that anything special will happen to bitcoin in near future. The price will go up and down as it always goes. There will be a lot fo fud news arround. Maybe the community will change something on the technically site. And thats it. The blockchain will run like ever. It doesnt matter which country and gouverment will make any laws against it. So dont worry and dont think to much about it. Just let the things happen and we will see.
Pages:
Jump to: