Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin in the near future? - page 5. (Read 2176 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
What will happen to Bitcoin in the near future is the Bitcoin price will touch the highest price and become an investment asset that everyone wants to have. Because Bitcoin has proved good and promising, of course, Bitcoin users have no doubt about Bitcoin. So I think Bitcoin in the near future will break the record.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
I think bitcoin will grow and grow. Many people will try to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin will be famous because of the social media and internet. But no one can predict what will happen in the future.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
well I am still reading predictions about it rocketing towards the 80k by the end of this year...
As I have some, I surely hope they cleaned their crystal balls and are right all the way!

And I hope it does, but if Satoshi have come back I think there would be no problem. i have read some thread and I saw some account named Datoshi with a label founder and on higher rank, and he stated in his post that be ready about May 15 , i dont know yet what it is all about, but if thats the real Satoshi, he will make some Bitcoin again o prolong the Bitcoin forum for us and for the other beneficiaries of this community.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
for me there is only one way bitcoin will go in the future..and that is UP. Forget about the short term volatility, what matter is the long term,I believe that bitcoin can really have a bright future, because I see that the bitcoin economy is really rising. I think it is all because of the amazing features of bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. He slowly overcame the first resistance line of $ 10,000, now approaching a new line of$12,000.

I see two options for further developments.

1. Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will allow Aldona to begin to move forward.
2. Bitcoin goes for correction to$ 9500 and breaks new heights with new forces.

Here's my technical analysis chart. Who that thinks?
https://www.tradingview.com/x/D9TGyKlY/
that may happen in the future. Your analysis technique is pretty good and it looks very reasonable.
But the probability of that happening is quite low because the current price of the bitcoin is only $ 8k6 and it just barely recovered. I am not a chart analyst but I expect the third quarter price of bitcoin will reach $ 11k. you think I was right?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
Bitcoin is currently unpredictable and the situation is erratic or in an unstable state .. because recently bitcoin has not grown or is rising in price and is now back down and red in color .. and with that kind of incident all I did was save and wait bitcoin price back ..
Activity: 1
Bitcoin will pass any lines that are against it. In the future the price will pass $50k, my opinion
Activity: 72
Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. He slowly overcame the first resistance line of $ 10,000, now approaching a new line of$12,000.

1. Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will allow Aldona to begin to move forward.

As I think bitcoin in the coming time will increase sharply, depending on each investor can seize the opportunity to create a steady stream of income that is extremely great.Bitcoin can become the future currency , which marks the new historic turning point in the new economy
Activity: 704
Merit: 270

I do believe that bitcoin has many years to come in the future and that it has very high potential. So I do think that in the future it’s popularity will further increase among the people. And its users will also increase because since bitcoin has started its popularity among the people has increased a lot and its potential users who are ready to invest in bitcoin have also increased regularly. This is evident from the increasing price of bitcoin.
Activity: 70
i think this year bitcoin will break all the record of last year.so, i'm now hold my btc for good profit.
Activity: 238
Until Japan fails in its attempts to develop bitcoin, the world's first crypto currency will remain at the top. One of the latest news is the acceptance by Japan of AML / KYC rules for bitcoin.

Like China earlier, Japan at this stage has a significant impact on the bitcoin market, whenever the world's third-largest economy takes a step toward some kind of change.
Activity: 217
Bitcoins demand and its usability can increase in the near future so ultimately its market demand and value can flair up.Though  the bitcoin is getting popularize but still it is in an infant stage because by comparing the global community the bitcoin awareness  group .will be a very minimum. The bitcoin demand and its usage is considerably increasing according to the popularity attained by the bitcoins .In the near future bitcoins popularity will  flourish in the world .

Activity: 518
No one can predict what will happen to Bitcoin in the future but i guess it will be more popular and people will keep on using it and maybe it will be recognized as a currency in the future.
Activity: 434
Hexhash.xyz
No one knows what will happen to bitcoin in the near future because we don't have power to saw it easily so we don't know exactly what it is price and value of it. Bitcoin is not stable because everytime the price do its movement, but i hope it will repeat back what happens in crypto the past years. If this happens i assure we can get a huge profit so hoping it will big hit in the future.
Activity: 97
There are many great opportunity coming ahead for the bitcoin in near future. Though some people are saying that bitcoin will end badly in near future. But in my opinion bitcoin will always be the best cryptocurrency and it will rise up in near future.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

For me, the best thing to the reasons what we should think for the near future of the bitcoin is to think it in a positive way and make sure you want something to happen in your life.  There are many things in this world undergo with the word change and that will help all the things in this world to become better and good than anything before.
Activity: 165
We all will not know what will happen in the near future about Bitcoin, but I am sure Bitcoin remains stable in price. Thanks
Activity: 154
Bitcoin has a great potential with an effectiveness of the future used with a difference dimension, bitcoin has come to stay to enable all bitcoin trader and investors can be trade or invest for future used.

I really believe that bitcoin will continue to lead in crypto market in the future because until now bitcoin is leading in almost all aspect of crypto like popularity, highest market cap and expensive market value.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275

We all know that the bitcoin has limited supply, I am really sure that the price of the bitcoin will become more valuable as time passing by. There are many rumors that the price of the bitcoin can reach $100,000 per each. I think it is the reason why we should hold bitcoins.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Bitcoin has a great potential with an effectiveness of the future used with a difference dimension, bitcoin has come to stay to enable all bitcoin trader and investors can be trade or invest for future used.
Pages:
Jump to: