Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin in the near future? - page 7. (Read 2176 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
In future all people will use bitcoin, physical currency might be ban by some countries. Economy will improve.  Value of bitcoin may increase. Profit will increase.
Activity: 168
The legalization of the crypto currency by certain states on acceptable conditions are having a good news.Bitcoin will continue to grow slowly and the growth will accelerate.While there is a favorable environment for the growth of the crypto currency bitcoin is still alive and on the rise.
Activity: 187
I am sure that bitcoin will only grow as the market of cryptocurrency. In bitcoin should invest while in the past there were a lot of drops, but he overcame them. And make 20.000+
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. He slowly overcame the first resistance line of $ 10,000, now approaching a new line of$12,000.

I see two options for further developments.

1. Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will allow Aldona to begin to move forward.
2. Bitcoin goes for correction to$ 9500 and breaks new heights with new forces.

Here's my technical analysis chart. Who that thinks?
https://www.tradingview.com/x/D9TGyKlY/

According to FUNDSTRAT, a research firm on Wall Street securities, the next wave of bitcoin gains is about to start with the New York consensus this year.

I think it's going to be a long overdue surge.
Activity: 84
No one is aware for concerning the worth of bitcoin within the future but there square measure events which may modification bitcoin and presumably it’s perceived worth.Bitcoin is no longer a technological breakthrough and there are no inner technological factors for the bitcoin to grow.It will stay at the level where mining will be slightly profitable.
PIR
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
We may not fully know what will happen in bitcoin the near future but as far as we know bitcoin is one great system that continue to rise and seek wider scope and may become g b one great currency despite many speculation and prediction of its future condition still we can only know it when it happen.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
What will happen to bitcoin in the near future? It will be better and saver because it is an electronic money which is depend on technology and technology will be improving  and advancing  to make it more secured
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
There is still room for other cryptocurrencies. Namely, iota and omisego. They have their own unique use-cases that will help the world in their own way. Ethereum isn’t going anywhere either

I’m sure there’s others, but those are the ones I can confidently speak on.

Bitcoin will always be the store of value in my opinion. Can’t wait for all these updates over the years. Should wash out a bunch of shitcoins Smiley
Activity: 12
I think the price will increase in the future
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Forecasts are difficult. It's so easy to make a mistake and it's so hard to predict the true course of events Undecided Undecided I'm sure that the currencies will exist, in bitcoin will still remain on top.
I think bitcoin will still be very popular in the future and i think bitcoin will last in this world for long time and we all know that bitcoin is the besf cryptocurrency so i think the price of it has a chsnce to increade it's value in the future.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
In my opinion, in very near future it will be between 7 000 and 10 000. After a month, it can pass 10k and be between 10k and 12k.
Activity: 79
If we know the future then I buy Bitcoin at launching. Anything can happen. So be positive on it and keep it hold. I see at around $10000 till June. After June I look it at cross $12000.
Activity: 210
As I can predict if what will happen to bitcoin in the near future is I think it will become more popular and continue to rise as if more users got earnings here and more will be benefited.
Activity: 406
Thank you all for your feedback and support. I will try to prepare a new technical analysis for you. I'm glad to see you liked my forecast. Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
There is only one way bitcoin will go in the future..and that is UP. Forget about the short term volatility, what matter is the long term. When you zoom out btc chart as much as possible you will know what I mean - exponential growth. No reason we won't continue the trend.
Activity: 166
Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. He slowly overcame the first resistance line of $ 10,000, now approaching a new line of$12,000.

I see two options for further developments.

1. Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will allow Aldona to begin to move forward.
2. Bitcoin goes for correction to$ 9500 and breaks new heights with new forces.

Here's my technical analysis chart. Who that thinks?
https://www.tradingview.com/x/D9TGyKlY/
In my opinion, You have a very interesting chart on bitcoin. your statement only predict. Predict is probability, maybe true, maybe wrong. But, we should believe that, bitcoin will be increase to the moon like last year of 2017. And I also hope, bitcoin in the future will be great digital money. And we can get the best profit.
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
Actually, no one could give the exact point of what the Bitcoin price shall be in the near or long future at any particular point in time. They can only give predictions or speculation based on the Market trend prevalence at that period in time. However, I can foresee a good Sharp increase in the price of Bitcoin in the 2nd to 3rd quarter of the year of this 2018 where it shall soar but averagely steadily.
Activity: 827
Merit: 100
It seems that our hopes for an increase in the price of bitcoin in the near future can be crossed out by one person - Mt. Gox from Tokyo. Today, he sold 8,200 of his bitcoins on the market and the bitcoin rate began to decline sharply. If only recently it was above nine thousand dollars and was already approaching ten thousand, then this day it was already slightly more than eight and a half thousand dollars, and now, in just a few hours, it amounts to 8,407 dollars, according to CoinMarketCap. Correspondingly, the altcoyins began to decline in price. And this Gox still has about 200,000 bitcoins, which it is going to sell in the same lots and will most likely be done after bitcoin has recovered in price. So it can restrain the growth of the crypto-currency market for years to come.
it appears to be a cause of a sharp decrease in bitcoin, but even though bitcoin has a severe dump but it does not matter because I believe it is temporary and will not last long because now in bitcoin will still continue to experience significant price increases in the future
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
What service do you use for your technical analysis? I'm also very interested to try. Very good prognosis.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
It seems that our hopes for an increase in the price of bitcoin in the near future can be crossed out by one person - Mt. Gox from Tokyo. Today, he sold 8,200 of his bitcoins on the market and the bitcoin rate began to decline sharply. If only recently it was above nine thousand dollars and was already approaching ten thousand, then this day it was already slightly more than eight and a half thousand dollars, and now, in just a few hours, it amounts to 8,407 dollars, according to CoinMarketCap. Correspondingly, the altcoyins began to decline in price. And this Gox still has about 200,000 bitcoins, which it is going to sell in the same lots and will most likely be done after bitcoin has recovered in price. So it can restrain the growth of the crypto-currency market for years to come.
Pages:
Jump to: