Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin in the near future? - page 10. (Read 2176 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
I don't know what will happen to bitcoin in the near future because everytime the price do its movement, sometimes goes up and down so i don't really think what will happens to the price of it because its not stable. But i believe that in the future it will help me to achieve my goals in life especially to my financial aspects needed to my family.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
i think this year bitcoin will break all the record of last year.so, i'm now hold my btc for good profit.
Activity: 196
Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. He slowly overcame the first resistance line of $ 10,000, now approaching a new line of$12,000.

I see two options for further developments.

1. Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will allow Aldona to begin to move forward.
2. Bitcoin goes for correction to$ 9500 and breaks new heights with new forces.

Here's my technical analysis chart. Who that thinks?
https://www.tradingview.com/x/D9TGyKlY/
I think that Bitkoyin will still be constantly getting up. The world of crypto currency is rapidly developing and Bitcoin is the leader in it.
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
So far, a lot depends on regulation, laws and other things, well, on the countries in which you live. In my opinion, no analyst can predict the Bitcoin rate in a balanced way. So on this question I just shrug my shoulders, but for myself in 2018, I expect his rise to 50 thousand.
Activity: 49
Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. He slowly overcame the first resistance line of $ 10,000, now approaching a new line of$12,000.

1. Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will allow Aldona to begin to move forward.

Looking at the price movement for the last two months, April to May 2018, I come to my personal technical analysis for future price movement. After reaching price level at about $9,800 it begun to retrace lower at $9,100. I forecast that price this month will fluctuate between these two price level. Market condition is still bullish and for the next few weeks, price will try to break $10,000 price level. After breaking this level it will keep rising to $12,000 and next price target will be $15,000 before testing highest level of $18,000 last december 2018. In summary, price movement of bitcoin in the near future is still promising.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I'm sure bitcoin in the future will be the place of the main transaction or as a place of payment in a place like a mall. And the price will increase further than last year.
Activity: 173
Let's say bitcoin until the end of 2018. If you look at the previous year, 2017, I think bitcoin will continue to rise and reach the highest value by 2018 at the end of the year.
Activity: 182
Currently under $ 9000 I do not think it will reach $ 12000 in the near future. Maybe $ 10,000 and still be possible.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Bitcoin has only two options to where it will go its either to lose its interest and demand or to soar even higher and will go to the moon.As i can see now bitcoin had a very long resistance to stay in the market due to its popularity that continue to flow.More and more countries knows it,that most investors become wealthy because of bitcoins existence.Therefore bitcoin has the brighter future as well as adoptors, holders and investors.

I believe in you, there's a brighter future for bitcoin that awaits, a lot of people are getting more interested in bitcoin and attracts investors more and more so therefore bitcoin will lasts and will continue to sore high.
Activity: 650
Merit: 100
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

Bitcoin has only two options to where it will go its either to lose its interest and demand or to soar even higher and will go to the moon.As i can see now bitcoin had a very long resistance to stay in the market due to its popularity that continue to flow.More and more countries knows it,that most investors become wealthy because of bitcoins existence.Therefore bitcoin has the brighter future as well as adoptors, holders and investors.
Activity: 294
Bitcoin in the near future will be the best cryptocurrency all over the world. I hope it will be accept and introduce in different country as a new monetary banking system. And I think in the near future will be totally develop and improve and reach its own potential and purpose and it will continously to rise up.
Activity: 364
That's interesting. did the author think to open his website on Analytics. The forecast was not accurate, but with choices. It is always interesting to know someone's opinion about one or another currency. This issue will always be relevant. Continue.
Activity: 251