Pages:
Author

Topic: what will happen with ethereum. - page 17. (Read 26962 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 22, 2018, 05:35:44 AM
Ethereum will be heavily sold, the price can't rise too much, many people will sell Ethereum when Ethereum rebounds. At present, Ethereum is very dangerous, and it may take five years for Ethereum to recover.
Activity: 271
December 22, 2018, 03:29:28 AM
In the next year, the price of Ethereum will not rise very much. In 2017-2018, too many people bought Ethereum, and Ethereum is infinite, so it is difficult to rise. Maybe after 3 years, Ethereum can recover. The highest price.
Activity: 504
December 22, 2018, 01:11:30 AM
In the future, even though ethereum is still on the decline, I am sure that this coin will last a long time in the future, and I am also sure that slowly, but surely ethereum will reach its normal price again.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
December 22, 2018, 12:38:36 AM
maybe the price of ethereum is very bad now, but even so I'm sure ethereum is able to survive. I think so because I see ethereum having enough supporters and having so many tokens.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
December 22, 2018, 12:33:24 AM
I am sure the cause is because Eth will experience a fork, and the most visible is vitality will make renewal for ETH and I am sure this greatly affects the development of the market especially the price of ETH.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
December 21, 2018, 11:46:38 PM
a few days ago hot news / updates about ethereum made me and maybe a lot excited, and ETH prices rose markedly after the next day, it kinda showed a little backward or as I thought. Now ETH prices continue to fall! What caused this? Am I missing something?
I think you should check the market again, since few days back, most of the coins including ETH starting to rise a bit much in a short time.
I hope it will continue to rise and perhaps it could surpass the peak value that ETH ever reach.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 11:30:05 PM
What will happen to ehterum is, ethereum will keep on rising again and perhaps it could also takes back the 2nd place where it belong few month ago.
So just wait and see for more good news to happen in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 21, 2018, 10:59:01 PM
Ethereum still slumps until now there has been no improvement, but don't worry as a strong coin ethereum in the future will survive and if it's time of course ethereum will return to its normal price
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 21, 2018, 07:59:13 PM
Very bearish for ETH: “The total number of employees who will be let go could be as high as 50 to 60 percent of @ConsenSys’ approximately 1,200-person workforce.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
December 21, 2018, 07:40:00 PM
Don't worry, the price reduction of ethereum is just like other coins. It is normal in decline period, so we don't conclude that there is something wrong in ethereum. You will see the price returns when the market have already recovered later.  
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
December 21, 2018, 07:37:52 PM
This coin fell very badly in 2018. I think this is due to the fact that most of the projects ceased their activities and sold the collected coins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
December 21, 2018, 07:35:46 PM
I think ethereum will drop to about 40 dollars. In a few months, around March, long-term growth will begin. At least I hope so.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 07:34:17 PM
The market has still fallen and ethereum does and no changes about the price. Although, price hasnt show progress in the market I am still holding eth this time. I believe it can recover it’s value though it take time.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
December 21, 2018, 07:29:45 PM
We should have just wait and see what will happen to the coins that we are investing rather than make a quick decision because we have seen it pumping. TA is very important when we have to make a trade that specific coins so that we won't lose too much in the market. Everything in the market is just like following what Bitcoin's been doing.
Activity: 314
Merit: 11
I'm not investor
December 21, 2018, 07:22:14 PM
ETH is the king of ICOs
However if many ICO in ERC20 or at ETH Blockchain, this is one of a factor price of ETH dumped. For example, fundraising an ICO usually use ETH, when the project scam they have many ETH then they will sell some ETH without thinking about the price Smiley but don't afraid ETH will not scam you, ETH has a big community also demand is real
Activity: 196
December 21, 2018, 07:16:50 PM
a few days ago hot news / updates about ethereum made me and maybe a lot excited, and ETH prices rose markedly after the next day, it kinda showed a little backward or as I thought. Now ETH prices continue to fall! What caused this? Am I missing something?
I have also heard about the ethereum update news. But why do ethereum prices continue to decline? I don't think it only happens in ethereum. All altcoins also seem to be decreasing too. There may be several factors or other things that make the price of ethereum and other altcoins decrease.
Look at this time, the price of Etherum has started to increase. We have got a good phase. The price of Etherum is already more than 110USD, it is a good first step because on 3 days ago the price of Etherum was only at 85USD rates. We must increase use and build trust in Etherum. The more confidence in Etherum increases, the higher the price of Etherum.

Etherum has a bright future and one of the supporting factors is how we behave in using Etherum.
Partly of course I agree , but to a greater extent the market is influenced by people with a lot of Ethereum, we just have to wait for growth , but now there will be another fall, I think so
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
December 21, 2018, 03:26:45 AM
I have also heard about the ethereum update news. But why do ethereum prices continue to decline? I don't think it only happens in ethereum. All altcoins also seem to be decreasing too. There may be several factors or other things that make the price of ethereum and other altcoins decrease.
Look at this time, the price of Etherum has started to increase. We have got a good phase. The price of Etherum is already more than 110USD, it is a good first step because on 3 days ago the price of Etherum was only at 85USD rates. We must increase use and build trust in Etherum. The more confidence in Etherum increases, the higher the price of Etherum.

Etherum has a bright future and one of the supporting factors is how we behave in using Etherum.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
December 21, 2018, 03:11:09 AM
Ethereum will eventually rise, and probably more than anyone has ever anticipated. Ethereum is most used platform for ICOs/dApps and its development is continuous.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
December 21, 2018, 03:10:52 AM
What I know happens to ethereum is an increase that everyone has been waiting for. Because ethereum is one of the many coins that is also very much interested in other than Bitcoin. In the future, ethereum I am very confident will be able to increase again every day.
Activity: 381
December 21, 2018, 02:56:21 AM
im sure etherium can revive again someday, and maybe etherium will touch 1k$ again soon like 1 or 2 year later.
Pages:
Jump to: